Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

J1 - Wildwood New Jersey accommodation

• 17-05-2009 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend accommodation for Wildwood, New Jersey for a couple of nights, cheap, friendly and secure as I am having difficulty finding anything on-line. A hostel will be fine or cheap motel/hotel.

Thanks in advance...........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

hey! are u headong over for the summer?? Me 2!! WHta date you going??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TweetyPie1

Yeah can´t wait, headn over for the summa on J1... :) Going on the 4th, wot bout u? Is there many of ye goin?
    Any luck on jobs/place to stay yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

No place to live yet, gonna sort that when we get there.....had a few potential job offers, again gonna sort it when we get there! Headin out on the 13th cus of exams so hopefully everything wont be gone by then!!

How many of ye are going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TweetyPie1

Yeah good plan, we more or less in same boat, 3 of us goin, 1 of the girls has got a job sorted!! Is there many of ye headn over??

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Twin Lance

Hey, myself and 5 lads are over here now, its good craic, but filling up fairly fast. We had jobs sorted out with an Irish company, Irish2Wildwood, and most of us are earning at the moment. We got a small house on Magnolia, bout 5 mins from the boardwalk, gonna be 7 of us as of monday, gonna get cramped!
    But its good fun here, its tacky as hell! If ye need anyone to show ye around just pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 thenexthenry

hey, me and one of my mates are over here as well, just got here yesterday. we found a place to stay to get throught the july 4th weekend, but after that we got nothing? did you's sort out a place to stay yet? and how bout jobs? we haven't got anything yet, but we're gonna try morey piers for something.

Advertisement