Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best digital piano

• 17-05-2009 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭

I am in the market for a moderately priced digital piano and I was looking at the Yamaha clavinova cvp-401. I have heard good things about these and I was just wondering what other people think about them. I am also open to suggestions about other brands(Roland etc.) Should I get a new or used one?

Also, should i buy one of these over the internet or in a music shop? If I was to buy one over the internet I would probably buy it from Thomann because of their free shipping and good prices.

Any help would be appriciated !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

Try it in Waltons, buy it from Thomann. :pac: I've always had good experiences with Yamaha elec pianos, and they have a strong reputation, so I'd say go for it unless you play something you like better in the meantime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

Thanks for the reply Eoin. I have played one of that series of yamaha digital pianos(and found it pretty good) but i am not sure which one. I will try to get to a music shop to try it out.

Advertisement