Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Ballycoolin

Options
  • 17-05-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I need to get to Ballycoolin business park tomorrow morning from the city center. I think the 38 and 40d go there. Does the 38a/c go as well? Does the bus stop in the park itself or outside.

I was going to get the bus from city center at around 8 to get out for 9, any chance I'll be late, I was guessing around 30-40 minutes travel?

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

There are road works going on there at the moment so not sure the 40D still goes here.

Just be warned as it was closed 2-3 weeks ago when I was there and buses were diverted through the Stadium park.

This thread might also help.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56623254

I dont know what the travel times are like at the moment , hopefully someone else can tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I would allow at least an hour, as traffic outbound has a habit of getting snarled up in the approach to the auburn roundabout. Even with bus lanes its better to be safe than sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

40D brings you right outside it within a half hour, no contest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

40D definitely your best bet. Goes through the Northwest Business Park but exits at Rosemount Business Park and then onto Ballycoolin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Thanks for that, I'll give the 40D a go tomorrow. Had to get a taxi this morning, bleedin buses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

40D this morning did the job, thanks !

for all your dublin bus directional needs: http://www.mkmap.com/dublin

Advertisement