Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Boards

Options
  • 17-05-2009 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Okay i have some used surf boards if anyones interested, will post any but prefer collection.

My names Nick and my <Dealings via thread/PM please>

6'10'' Legend - €230

069c52eebe23c756a75e0a623d4f4c02.jpg

Think this is called nights, its a 6'10'' €60 includes a bag - Sold to C-13

a02111f321e0df8db618768a7c5512a7.jpg

6'10'' 7S Quad (Never Used) €300

4095ece14855c14c1d4cab6453a99ac7.jpg

Alder 8ft Foamy €160

d307de282b85034db530cfd0e075bfe5.jpg

Baron Used Shortboard €230

5baede8c77bd4357f4035a00965f8d7e.jpg

Escape Used Longboard €399

b5998d5eda66ebb56e1bae45a4d57894.jpg

Force Line 6'3'' Used €130

be639a397cac9d7c9843ab3567c97267.jpg

Hifly 7'10'' €149

a53643638549ab30912d2427c2b39c56.jpg

Rusty Used Shortboard €150

692e7c0fd955abf96a53c5c25cfecf84.jpg

Shortboard €300

81b0d3274a242612e4c75e7200e40c59.jpg

Southpoint 10'2'' €250

a3eb736bc318ae6d15777a7be3988b89.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Very interested in picking up a shortboard for a Grom - how much for postage to Kerry in addition to price?

Very interested in picking up a shortboard (would consider the Nights one at 60e) for a Grom, could you throw in a tail pad ;) - how much for postage to Kerry in addition to price?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭__Robinhood__

il take the hifly if its still available, does it have a bag and leash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

No Bag & No Leash with hifly.

Theres big interest in the 60euro nights board with bag, you will have to organise your own courier for collection/delivery.

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭smythire

tell me

• Advertisement

250, ill chuck in wax and fins...... could twist my arm and will give you 50% off the leash! No Dings, few places where theres chipped paint...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭smythire

its epoxie

Yup epoxy...
    Google southpoint surfboards, there pretty good, got some decent reviews out there.

mrDuke wrote: »
    No Bag & No Leash with hifly.

Theres big interest in the 60euro nights board with bag, you will have to organise your own courier for collection/delivery.

Nick

Any dings or repairs Nick to the Nights board? Does it come with fins / leash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭GB15

Hi. Where are the boards located?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

in tramore surf shop, in the lovley county of waterford

http://www.tramoresurfshop.com

The nights board is c-13s, some guy called daniel rang me today about it and have promised 2nd refusal to it, so can add 3rd refusal to anyone else here that is serious about it, no dings!!!!

I also have a very nice Escape Surfboard, 9'1'' (Was about 650euro new) with bag (worth 89euro), Leash (Worth 25euro), Wax and Fins included. 1 Minor repaired ding, all for €370, no offers as the guy wants €350 for it and im taking €20 from the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Any general idea how much a courier to Galway would cost? Thinking about getting a longboard.

i dont know...
    anybody know someone reasonable for shipping these things?
    Probably cost about 50euro.
    Though might also be worth a spin down i have a load of boards here for you to look at plus u cud get a surf in while ur down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭sul02

Hi, im looking for a first board, im approx 6ft & 75kg. Id prefer something second hand. i would be primarily using it in tramore, i havent surfed that much but renting the gear will add up over the summer. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

Im a similar weight and height and I would say 8ft minimum and for more fun get a 10ft. I recently got a 10ft bic and the time you get on the board is great. You popup and if your feet are in the wrong spot you have time to move them around! If I would have bought the 10ft first instead of the 7ft6 I did buy when I started off I would have gotten out more as you can catch every wave with the 10ft. A longboard is good for tramore also which often sees small swell.
    Just my 2cents tho. Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

fade2che wrote: »
    Im a similar weight and height and I would say 8ft minimum and for more fun get a 10ft. I recently got a 10ft bic and the time you get on the board is great. You popup and if your feet are in the wrong spot you have time to move them around! If I would have bought the 10ft first instead of the 7ft6 I did buy when I started off I would have gotten out more as you can catch every wave with the 10ft. A longboard is good for tramore also which often sees small swell.
    Just my 2cents tho. Good luck with it!

+1

10ft is still here and the hifly if anyone wants them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Hi,

The hifly 7ft 10 is still going yeah? €149? Hmmm. I'm up in Limk...
    It's used isn't it?
    Wonder if I could get it delivered via courier...how much etc and so on....

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fiachy

just wonderin would any of those boards be any good for a begginer? i was lookin at the hifly but not sure if it would be ideal. is it epoxy?

• Advertisement

To limerick, id probably get someone to get it up to you, cost about 40euro shipping!

Hifly is plastic but not epoxy unfortunately, similiar board to a bic, there a decent enough board to get you out there in the water and have a really good resale value, though if you were still surfing it in 6 months you would be doing something wrong if ya dont progress to something a bit more challenging, though if you buy the hifly and want to trade it back to me ill give you 100euro off a new board when you do! Now thats a bargain you cant refuse????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Hi mrDuke,

When do you think you would be able to get it to Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Got the southpoint picked up last night and intend to take her out at the weekend. Thanks again mrDuke, quality board, sound service! :D

mrDuke
    ya thats not a bad deal
    is there anything extra with the hifly board (fins,leash,wax,bag etc.) or do i have to get them separate?
    I am willing to buy the board if you havent already sold it

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dutchgoldtony

fiachy, unless you're quite small and light, I'd go for something a bit larger if you're using this as a starter board.

When you're starting off, more volume/length = more waves = more fun and quicker progression

dutchgoldtony

im about 5'7"/8" and i weigh around 60kg and have surfed on 7'2" soft boards (the ones with the hard bottom) before. i know that the bigger the board the easier it is but a surf instructor told me to get a board in the 7'-8' range

and anyways im strapped for cash so the hifly board looks good for now!!

fins,leash,wax all with the hifly
    i have bags for €59.00

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

heya, is the rusty shortboard still for sale? Any dings? Would you post to cork?

The tail needs repairing and so does one of the fin plugs, can do this for you for an extra €40 or do it yourself. Otherwise its a pretty nice/well kept board. Delivery to cork 40euro.

• Advertisement

€400 with fins, wax, leash & bag was used only about 10 times, small repaired ding on the rail, nothing major. Brand new this board was €819.00 with everything included.

The Flip Flops, kayaks, van and shop are not for sale ;-)

ESCAPEUSEDSURFBOARD.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement