Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Boards

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

hi im new to this great sport got addicted in lahinch 2 years ago and just rented boards up till now im 6ft 2 11st would you have a board suitable please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭rower2K8

Hi do you have any boards suitable for a beginner with fins leash and bag. Im 6 1 and 10 stone Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

I will pm u both if i get anything suitable in!

mrDuke wrote: »
    I will pm u both if i get anything suitable in!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

appreciate that ty

• Advertisement

Will you guys pm me your phone numbers???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 davst

hows it going . was just wondering what height/width is the shortboard 2nd from bottom.
    thanks
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 davst

hi was just wondering the height/width of the shortboard 2nd from the bottom
    thanks

Hi Nick
    Is the Force Line 6'3'' still for sale if so ill buy it off you for the asking price

heya sorry to tell you but all the above boards are now sold.
    I have a garden shed full of ex Irish surf team shortboards and longboards...
    will have a trip out there when i get a few hours, clean and repair whats there and photo them and put them up.... might be something of value there to someone, i also have a bic 7'3'' if anyone would like it....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kiwiohanlon

got any boards for a begginer??

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sports physio

have u any long boards left ?? 9ft +

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Any pic's of that 7 3 bic? Age n condition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Do you have any stand up paddle boards in stock, or can you point me in a the right direction. 2nd hand pref..

Cheers,

phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 limerickguy2

have you still got the southpoint ? maybe we can do a deal ,i can collect if price is right :)throw in a few things to get me started :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement