Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luigi's

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    And here's me thinking you were a fan of a certain Drumcondra politician....:D

Not since he started advertising for Spar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 chipchop

hahaha its chipChop but ya i see ur point, never even thought about it!:D.. but ya im just gonna give my list and leave it at that
    1. luigi's
    2. lazio's
    3. donkey's
    4. fusco's
    5. o'connel grill
    6. superdine (noting better then a taco after d lodge)

oh and being banned for talkin bout Bertie Bassett liquorice allsorts thats hilarious but i now feel ur pain:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Harsh on ChipChop here. Bring back his post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

chipchop wrote: »
    hahaha its chipChop but ya i see ur point, never even thought about it!:D.. but ya im just gonna give my list and leave it at that
    1. luigi's
    2. lazio's
    3. donkey's
    4. fusco's
    5. o'connel grill
    6. superdine (noting better then a taco after d lodge)
    High cholesterol much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Harsh on ChipChop here. Bring back his post.
    Done. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Mr E wrote: »
    Done. :)

Viva la Revolucion![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:D
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ariba! :)

Aidric wrote: »
    High cholesterol much?

ya without doubt if u eat it constently...... every once in awhile is fine tho:D

long time since this post saw any action, anyone get in on the national fish and chip day action, had a nice bag myself, worth the que, when i was in there the owner of luigi's was battering more cod fillet's as they had run out, saw him cutting them and battering em, kinda threw that processed satement earlier out the window! :D .... did any other chippers take part?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Feardorca

Baldie wrote: »
    I never saw the hype about Luigi's to be honest. Everyone used to rave about them, but to be honest, I wouldn't give their food to the dog.

Fusco's in Garryowen is probably the best in town.
    was at a Christening Party there and they treated us really really well, food was brilliant, service also great, showing great patience with the younger kids. You guys are so lucky in the city with a great choice of places, here in the styx just the greasy spoon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Feardorca wrote: »
    was at a Christening Party there and they treated us really really well, food was brilliant, service also great, showing great patience with the younger kids. You guys are so lucky in the city with a great choice of places, here in the styx just the greasy spoon!
    You went to a chipper for a christening party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭BESman

I went to Luigi's on my lunch one day, never even heard of it (ya I'm not from these here parts..) but looked like a genuine Italian Fish & Chips place. The staff are friendly, it was ready really quick and there were no queues when I was in there.

'Tis a bit sloppy alright though, be a once a year job methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Feardorca

Luigi Malones

Advertisement