Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last week of school...

Options
  • 17-05-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Holy crap, this thing is for real! :pac:

I plan to become such a nerd but I also plan to enjoy my last week in school..again! haha! :rolleyes:

I think we have normal classes tomorrow, but "block" classes from tues-fri. e.g. 2/3 hours of Maths on Tuesday Morning, Biology 11:10-1:05, Business 2-3:35. Should be pretty good.

How is everyone else feeling about their last few days of school?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

We finished last wednesday although our actual grad night isn't till tuesday. I'm quite happy to finally be done....obviously I'm gonna miss the craic and the banter but hopefully college will be so much better! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

Finished wednesday! Delighted to be finished but it's going to sad leaving ! Ourr physics teacher was on sick leave since February and is back tomorrow so we might have block classes with him next week! Other than that it's studying at home till re 3rd!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

I finished last Thursday however some teachers have requested that we come in for some of our subjects. I don't have any problem with this as it will help to add a bit of structure to the next 2 weeks.

Our graduation is on Tuesday night. Should be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

I think the last day will be the happiest in my life to date. I will miss absolutely nothing about school, apart from the 6 or so friends I have there. Even then, we're probably gunna just end up spending the summer drinking and going out together anyway! :P

I remember last year when I finally got a job. Spent the summer going out, shopping, doing all kinds of crap with the money I was earning. No one telling me what to do, just thinking for myself. This last year of school came a huge shocker and I've been as impatient as ever for it to end.

I think I'll cry on the last day... With happiness!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

It's mad too say the least, finishing up on Friday myself. Grad day/night on Friday which will involve a meal, to the pub by 5, home for an hour, to my mates gaff were we'll have stocked up crates and then at about 12 into town and be horribly hungover come Saturday.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

finish on Wednesday, Grads Thrusday night.

Jesus, last few days in school ever!?!! :eek: That's absolutely insane.

Wow. This is a day that's been imagined and dreamt of for years and years! Crazy.

Def gonna miss the place...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

finished on thursday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

School doesn't end until next Thursday for me I think, I can't wait to be officially out of that hell hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Its odd..i graduated last thurs but it dnt really feel like it cos of the exams..after there done and you never have to wear a school uniform again.........:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Its odd..i graduated last thurs but it dnt really feel like it cos of the exams..after there done and you never have to wear a school uniform again.........:):D

Ye when the exams are over is when the real partyin is gonna begin.

Finished last thursday and grad night is tonite. We get a cert and a pic of our class, Then a mass (YAWN) and then we go to the pub with a few of our teachers before town. Should be a great night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

The next week or two will be some of the best days of your lives, enjoy!!...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

we graduated last monday, but we're still in school until next thursday.
    have block classes until then, no too bad, only have one class tomorrow, none wed, 3 thurs, 2 friday...

my geography one today was a waste of time, she hadn't planned anything for it. I'll be surprised if anyone goes to the second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Had our graduation night on Saturday, great night.

I'm sad to be leaving tbh, although I can't wait for this summer and for college so I guess it's a ''new beginning'' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The next week or two will be some of the best days of your lives, enjoy!!...

the last day will be for me anyway! I envy people that like school

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

School is cool in fairness :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

We're finishing on Friday and then grad mass that nite!!:D:)
    Mega piss up on the 11th and then the Grad party in August!!
    I'm not going to miss skool...can't wait to leave the place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Im graduating tomorow.
    itll be sad but happy aswell.
    wish we had block classes....most of them have been frees for the last two weeks.

Advertisement