Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSc exam papers on library web. Do they exist?

Options
  • 18-05-2009 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are exam papers available on the Library website for any of the Science courses?? I tried searching, but it seemed to have papers for every other faculty than science??

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Yeah they should be there, sometimes you get better results if you search in exam papers using the module code.

But i find the exam paper catalogue for Science to be very poor and there is a good chance there is no papers online for your course. It only has years '02, '04 and '05 for my course and even at that some modules are missing. I just bought the past exam papers from the exams office.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭suckmyloli

Thanks, but now I have to submit a username and password. I tried my student No and DOB and someone suggested Student and ThunderRoad but neither worked. Any ideas???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

What course are you in?

For the Faculty of Built Environment its something like
    Username: BuiltEnvironment
    Password: Environment

suckmyloli wrote: »
    Thanks, but now I have to submit a username and password. I tried my student No and DOB and someone suggested Student and ThunderRoad but neither worked. Any ideas???

Since your Science, it will be (caps sensitive):

EDIT: No Student and ThunderRoad should work fine, just be careful with the caps

My course is complicated i entered in for medicinal Chemistry but I was put in "Science" for first year? course codes are either DT212/1 or DT261/1. That password doesn't work by the way i used caps just like you said but what do you mean by No Student do you mean Student number? I used mine any way - nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Ring the college.

suckmyloli wrote: »
    My course is complicated i entered in for medicinal Chemistry but I was put in "Science" for first year? course codes are either DT212/1 or DT261/1. That password doesn't work by the way i used caps just like you said but what do you mean by No Student do you mean Student number? I used mine any way - nothing

Sorry that was just a No, not number. Student as username and ThunderRoad as password should work, perhaps contact the college like bigkev suggested.

Cool, wokred now magically!! Thanks very much for the help :-)

Advertisement