Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ink??

Options
  • 18-05-2009 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A girl that works with my girlfriend is looking to get some ink. She was a tatt artist back home in China and wants to do some work over here on the side. Can you tell me of anywhere she can buy it here in ireland? She living in Donegal so the closer the better..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

She wants a tattoo or tattoo supplies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

She just lookin for supplies, she hasnt a word of english but ive seen her work and its class

tattooprime.eu might sell to her, although they'd probably want to send it to a shop. Does she have machines or does she need to setup from scratch?

im pretty sure she brought her machines with her so just needs ink and whatever else goes with it. i thought there might be a supply store she could physically go into to buy them? even in dub?

thanks for info

• Advertisement

Tattoo Prime is on Dame St in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joshuaaron

Tattoo Prime is on Dame St in Dublin.
    have you tried tattoo prime? was searching for it on recent threads here.. i paln to get one there on my next trip.. but do not know a good artist there and also with the price.. i have seen most of their details works.. very real and the ink they use seems to be different.. Ink

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Tattoo Prime has closed down. But Remis is working out of Zulu now I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Adiboo wrote: »
    Tattoo Prime has closed down. But Remis is working out of Zulu now I believe.

Does Remis not own Skin city?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Pawel does I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement