Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

head to germany for summer or classes in ireland

Options
  • 18-05-2009 3:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

which would be more cost effective? some of the courses look trés cher ici?:p

also i want to improve my french and irish as well, so is it possible to pick up german while doing 2 other languages at same time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,118 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I have no idea which is more cost effective, but your German will improve 1000 times faster if you're living over there as opposed to just doing classes in Ireland.

I'm sure it's possible to do 3 language at once if you have the aptitude for it. Personally I forgot every single word of French I learned in primary school once I took up German in secondary school. I then almost completely forgot how to speak Irish when I moved to Germany. That's just me though, seems there's only room for 2 languages in my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

i have no problem forgetting english :D, as i see it i will live in berlin and then when i return to dublin a self sufficent urban irish quarter will have been established. ;) haha thanks for quick reply tho, lol was expecting this question to be one of those dormant threads. hah

Advertisement