Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 in one printer

• 18-05-2009 5:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,766 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking to get a 3 in one printer for myself for the rare times i need to print stuff.

Saw this on offer at argos: http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/catalogId/1500001551/productId/1500374073.htm

Wondering if anyone has any feedback on it i.e. quality of print, carridge refil price and frequency etc.

Or if anyone else can find something cheaper then even better.

Cheers

Comments

There's a decent one in Powercity i bought. It's a HP one. €45 i think it was, but it's not too bad and you get a decent amount of ink with it. I think it was €5 then for a pack of 500 pieces of A4 paper. Worked out OK for me, and I'm pretty happy with it. Print quality is better than i expected, but I've no idea of refill cost.

Can't get onto their website at the moment for some reason, but if you go to the Printer - Fax part of Powercity.ie i think it's the first one listed.

Advertisement