Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Now maybe I missed it somewhere buy where the hell is your one Liberty gone to?? She just seems to come and go the odd time as she pleases :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Gee_G wrote: »
    Now maybe I missed it somewhere buy where the hell is your one Liberty gone to?? She just seems to come and go the odd time as she pleases :-)

Think she got a tour and is travelling. Is Tom invincible or what? All the times he could've died but didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

KKkitty wrote: »
    Think she got a tour and is travelling. Is Tom invincible or what? All the times he could've died but didn't.

Poor Tom after all that happened his family (sister Cindy don't care much or does sisters Jude and Mandy) and with the tortune both Claire and Sienna put him through he should be more traumatised

I wish OB returned to help him and see him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Loving hollyoaks right now! Sienna is cracked, trying to kiss Dodger!

End of E4 episode annoyed me, how did she get there without anyone seeing?Also, anyone know the song being played at the beginning of the episode?Can't find it and it's driving me mad!

Its a bit like how Silas was able to get into everybody's house without a key :D

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Good episode tonight, roll on tomorrow

The Teagan Fraser think is a bit too far fetched though

I cant get my head around Fraser being with Tegan she don't seem his type

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Tom after all that happened his family (sister Cindy don't care much or does sisters Jude and Mandy) and with the tortune both Claire and Sienna put him through he should be more traumatised

I wish OB returned to help him and see him
    It doesn't take much for Darren and the Osbournes to nearly forget he's even there. Cindy doesn't even care about Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

If Tom doesnt develop a complex about women!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

E4 eps, awesome, great edge of your seat, I screamed WHAT!

At the last scene

That shocked the hell out me!

Outstanding from whole cast, I hope she come back later on. I can't see her coming back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Tindie wrote: »
    E4 eps, awesome, great edge of your seat, I screamed WHAT!

At the last scene

That shocked the hell out me!

Outstanding from whole cast, I hope she come back later on. I can't see her coming back!

I did the exact same! Twist and a half!

I hope Nancy is ok

• Advertisement

So all that is in Patrick's chest is pictures of Sienna's child Sophie, did Will think Patrick was a pedo or the child's father by his reaction to what he saw?

So all that is in Patrick's chest is pictures of Sienna's child Sophie, did Will think Patrick was a pedo or the child's father by his reaction to what he saw?

Maybe there's something else that will be revealed. Patrick is a nasty piece of work. Any female in his life should run a mile. Feel so sorry for Sienna and all that Patrick has put her through.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Maybe there's something else that will be revealed. Patrick is a nasty piece of work. Any female in his life should run a mile. Feel so sorry for Sienna and all that Patrick has put her through.

I hope it is revealed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Poor Nancy. She never catches a break...

Actually, none of them really do, do they?

Poor Nancy. She never catches a break...

Actually, none of them really do, do they?

If I had gone through what most of them have I'd be in a psychiatric ward. There should be a flashing neon sign going into Chester saying enter at your own risk.

This storyline with Robbie, Finn and John Paul is really annoying me. Two nasty little scumbags.

This storyline with Robbie, Finn and John Paul is really annoying me. Two nasty little scumbags.

Hollyoaks have always handled storylines like this really well in the past, so I'm interested to see where it goes.
    I hope Robbie and Finn get their comeuppance...

I'm finding it uncomfortable to watch at times. Hope it's not dragged out like most storylines are.

OMG Ste and John Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Dodger has to be the most unlucky character in a while with his mother, bio Dad, step brother and sister being a bit mad and the love of his life dead. I hope they don't get rid of Sienna completely, she was very entertaining.

• Advertisement

I want Mitzeee to come back and see that Maxine is being treated badly by Patrick. Anyone see the ads that have Maxine and Patrick in them?

Stopped watching the a little over 2 years ago, and just got back into it again this week. It's amazing how quickly I got sucked back in.

OMG Ste and John Paul

It was rediculous. Are we going to get a gay love triangle now.?Why cant gay people be friends in this show. The new producer just has to keep over egging the pudding. It was a great scene between John Paul and Ste with loads of references to the past and I was thinking "Ah when the
    rape
    storyline starts maybe Ste will be the one to help John Paul through it but on no they had to have the OMG moment.

Dodger has to be the most unlucky character in a while with his mother, bio Dad, step brother and sister being a bit mad and the love of his life dead. I hope they don't get rid of Sienna completely, she was very entertaining.

Yeah Im surprised that Dodger is not in the room next to Sienna :D BTW is Will in the same place?

The actress who plays Sienna is fantastic and I am glad the writers didnt just write her out when she got arrested. I suspect Patrick will be occupying that room in the not too distant future :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

gazzer wrote: »
    It was rediculous. Are we going to get a gay love triangle now.?Why cant gay people be friends in this show. The new producer just has to keep over egging the pudding. It was a great scene between John Paul and Ste with loads of references to the past and I was thinking "Ah when the
    rape
    storyline starts maybe Ste will be the one to help John Paul through it but on no they had to have the OMG moment.

Bet cha its
    Finn who does the rape with the help of Robbie in some weird twisted sceen

I hope Sienna is kept in the show, I thought she was a crap actor up until this week then it all became clear she was actually a really good actor for the past 9 months.

gazzer wrote: »
    rape

God I actually forgot that I read that spoiler here a while back, so its John Paul?:-(

Bet cha its
    Finn who does the rape with the help of Robbie in some weird twisted sceen

I hope Sienna is kept in the show, I thought she was a crap actor up until this week then it all became clear she was actually a really good actor for the past 9 months.

I don't think Robbie is involved in the rape at all

I don't think Robbie is involved in the rape at all

I have to agree. It's not his style. Poor Carmel :( She'd make a great mam but it looks like that will never happen for her naturally.

Sandy marrying Fraser, does Freddie not know he is Trevor's boss?

• Advertisement

Advertisement