Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Nope Ziggy found her and they got her to hospital.

I've missed a lot of Hollyoaks lately. Teresa is really annoying me lately.

So does Freddie know all about Fraser and Trevor etc.? Did the wedding go ahead to his mam? I know the Fraser's daughter got kidnapped seen bit of that episode where they paid the ransom.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Theresa better end up dead or in prison, she deserves a slap the b*tch

So long Tilly but it is a shame Chloe is gone again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Carmel's so nice, I hate what Chloe did to her. And wasn't George at the table in the dog when Teresa announced that "Chloe had done a bunk with the money". He should have got it back off her at the bus stop!

Monife wrote: »
    Carmel's so nice, I hate what Chloe did to her. And wasn't George at the table in the dog when Teresa announced that "Chloe had done a bunk with the money". He should have got it back off her at the bus stop!

Hopefully Theresa goes to jail and Carmel gets Kathleen Angel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Theresa better end up dead or in prison, she deserves a slap the b*tch

Upcoming storyline for Theresa

• Advertisement

Well done Sonny Valentine finally Theresa gets her comeuppance justice served

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Well done Sonny Valentine finally Theresa gets her comeuppance justice served

Wonder who gets Kathleen Angel though?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Wonder who gets Kathleen Angel though?

I hope Carmel

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Don't think there is any way Finn can come back from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Oh my God I'm nearly crying watching!!

I hope the truth comes out soon and don't drag on

Are Ste and John Paul now a couple, looks like Danny is very jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Poor John Paul :(
    Very good acting tonight

I want to give John Paul a big hug. The acting from James Sutton was great tonight, very convincing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Wish Finn's real dad would come and take him away after that. Poor John Paul :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I watch at the channel 4 pace, because the E4 and E4+1 always clash with other recordings on the auld skybox, so it saves arguments with the rest of the clann, to just record the 6.30 showing, but looking forward to seeing the aftermath with John Paul tomorrow.

Thought the last few minutes of tonight's Channel 4 episode were really well done though. Theresa talking to Carmel in the police station was really well done and nice to see Theresa willing to take some responsibility for once. I know Jorgie Porter is open to returning to the show in the future and I'd say the execs would probably gladly bring her back - I just hope that if they do that Theresa will be more mature as a character and be able to do some more grown up storylines.

The final scene with John Paul and Finn was heartbreaking. Despite the fact I've known for weeks that it was gonna happen, I was still almost hoping that it wouldn't.

Great stuff, all around. Hollyoaks is one of the few soaps that seems to get better year by year.

Yeah I agree. Great acting by the actor that plays John Paul. I too hope they do not drag this out too long. I hope he gets tests done and Finn gets charged for it.

Gee_G wrote: »
    Yeah I agree. Great acting by the actor that plays John Paul. I too hope they do not drag this out too long. I hope he gets tests done and Finn gets charged for it.

It's gonna go on for months apparently. And rightly so - it's the first time (that I know of at least) that a soap is doing a male rape storyline, so it's a good change from the same rehashed storylines that every other soap does... And they've got a cast capabable of handling it well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

It's gonna go on for months apparently. And rightly so - it's the first time (that I know of at least) that a soap is doing a male rape storyline, so it's a good change from the same rehashed storylines that every other soap does... And they've got a cast capabable of handling it well...

Hollyoaks did a storyline similar to this years ago. Gary Lucy ( in Eastenders now) was attacked, think he played a footballer or was attacked by a footballer.

Hollyoaks were the first soap to have a male rape storyline back in 1999/2000. Phil Redmond, then producer/creator of Hollyoaks, certainly didn't shy away from controversial story lines.

• Advertisement

Completely agree, its a great storyline and good to see it covered. What I meant by not wanting it to drag on is that I hope Finn gets caught and that John Paul reports him for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I've missed a couple of episodes and seen a bit of last nights episode - are John Paul and Ste's dad back on? Was bit confused last night in a scene in ch4 episode. As well as feeling for John Paul, I also felt for Sam, she is being so supportive of John Paul, part of me hopes she never finds out about him and her hubbie. I'm sure its also making him feel more guilty.

Where was Ruby and Katy from Sinead's wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I quite liked Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Nancy forgave him way to easily, pretty dam stupid to be honest and way to rushed, meant nothing coming so quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I quite liked Joe

No body was shown so he could possibly be ok. He could still be out there with his little black book, plotting.

No body was shown so he could possibly be ok. He could still be out there with his little black book, plotting.

I hope he is alive

Sienna escapes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I hope he is alive

Sienna escapes

Ugh they're continuing with that storyline. The only positive would be if they finally end it with a murder- perhaps of Mercedes, Darren or Sinead (she is so pathetic). Actually I'd be happy with all three going.

Ugh they're continuing with that storyline. The only positive would be if they finally end it with a murder- perhaps of Mercedes, Darren or Sinead (she is so pathetic). Actually I'd be happy with all three going.

You don't like Darren!!! Blaspheme!

Don't really care so much about Joe, but I hope Jim is alright. I knew as soon as he said to Carmel that he'd explain everything when he got back, that he wouldn't be coming back...

• Advertisement

There is suppose to be big murder coming up with many suspects I think the victim is
    Fraser

Sinead is just another Mercedes

Advertisement