Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Wtf Nancy??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No body was shown so he could possibly be ok. He could still be out there with his little black book, plotting.

No interviews with the actor who plays Joe about his exit so he is still alive I think and will return miraculously just when Lindsey finally gets with Freddie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

No body was shown so he could possibly be ok. He could still be out there with his little black book, plotting.

Did Frazer not tell Freddie that he had dumped the body in the river?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Did Frazer not tell Freddie that he had dumped the body in the river?

Ah he did its just I'm skeptical of any death in soap opera land that doesn't show the body. Also surprised that Joe didn't have the book on him and Frazer is hardly the most honest person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

E4 Eps was great

Go Nancy , Darren had that coming for long time!

I knew Patrick was lying the whole time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ah he did its just I'm skeptical of any death in soap opera land that doesn't show the body. Also surprised that Joe didn't have the book on him and Frazer is hardly the most honest person.

I'm also very skeptical that he's dead, since we never seen the body...
    What is weird though is that Joe no longer appears in the opening credits... A red herring perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I'm a bit suspicious too... I reckon Fraser has him somewhere (1) because he wants his book back and (2) to try and knock some sense into Grace by making her believe her thoughtless actions caused the whole mess. But if he's gone from the credits you have to wonder.

Could
    Myra be coming back????
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a545444/hollyoaks-surprise-returnee-for-the-mcqueens-spoiler-pictures.html

mandz wrote: »
    I'm a bit suspicious too... I reckon Fraser has him somewhere (1) because he wants his book back and (2) to try and knock some sense into Grace by making her believe her thoughtless actions caused the whole mess. But if he's gone from the credits you have to wonder.

Could
    Myra be coming back????
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a545444/hollyoaks-surprise-returnee-for-the-mcqueens-spoiler-pictures.html

I hope it is
    Myra or Jacqui some sites are suggesting Bart

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

wtf Nancy and Darren joking around! I'm hoping the Darren's behaviour is a result of a yet undiagnosed brain tumour. Must Darren be lumped with these crazy women? i know he's a terrible person, but still..

Glad to see Sienna back. A great nutty character.

Go Carmel, Grace deserved that slap

Jim is no loss but I hope Fraser is caught out soon

• Advertisement

I found Myra's return a let down

Rumoured talk on other boards of
    Peri being Sophie aka Sienna's daughter, Peri is Danny and Sam's youngest daughter who is friends with Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rumoured talk on other boards of
    Peri being Sophie aka Sienna's daughter, Peri is Danny and Sam's youngest daughter who is friends with Tom
    boaring, so wouldn't surprise me if that happens, anything is possible with birkwood incharge

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Rumoured talk on other boards

Could you link me up to the other boards you read for Hollyoaks? I used to post on one years ago, but can't remember what it's called and haven't stumbled upon it recently... Could be the same boards you're on...

Could you link me up to the other boards you read for Hollyoaks? I used to post on one years ago, but can't remember what it's called and haven't stumbled upon it recently... Could be the same boards you're on...

http://thehollyoaksforum.forumaddictsonline.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah that explains a lot with the Danny/Patrick angst between them. Interesting about the daughter. So that was the secret. Poor Maxine I hope she see for what Patrick really is.

doovdela wrote: »
    Ah that explains a lot with the Danny/Patrick angst between them. Interesting about the daughter. So that was the secret. Poor Maxine I hope she see for what Patrick really is.

The way Will reacted I expected a really bad secret from Patrick like maybe he abused Sienna but he isn't Sophie's dad

Dodger and Dennis will start looking for Sophie

That's the one... :D
    I'll admit, I didn't even google it, but still...
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Go Carmel, Grace deserved that slap

Jim is no loss but I hope Fraser is caught out soon
    Missed it this week. What happened to Jim?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

he was stabbed to death, all to do with frazer

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Fraser stabbed him to death

• Advertisement

I am so bored of this Trevor, Fraser rubbish!! I wish they were all caught and locked up never to be seen again!!!

Also, how can nobody cop that Fraser and Trevor work together. They are ALWAYS together, always whispering in corners, going in and out of the club together. Jesus, I live in a small town and I can tell ya they wouldn't be long about sniffing ya out if you were up to anything haha. :)

Gee_G wrote: »
    I am so bored of this Trevor, Fraser rubbish!! I wish they were all caught and locked up never to be seen again!!!

Also, how can nobody cop that Fraser and Trevor work together. They are ALWAYS together, always whispering in corners, going in and out of the club together. Jesus, I live in a small town and I can tell ya they wouldn't be long about sniffing ya out if you were up to anything haha. :)

I thought Sandy knew Trevor was a bad un after all the trouble he caused Freddie and Joe and she was having drinks with him and Grace the other night :confused:

I thought Sandy knew Trevor was a bad un after all the trouble he caused Freddie and Joe and she was having drinks with him and Grace the other night :confused:

They all seem to forget very easily in soaps! Its actually really bugging me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Gee_G wrote: »
    They all seem to forget very easily in soaps! Its actually really bugging me!

Sandy mentioned it a few times that Trevor was no good but Fraser said give him a chance because of Grace.

Now Dirk knows the truth what will happen?

I hate this Vincent/George storyline two awfully boring characters deport them both please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Now Dirk knows the truth what will happen?

I hate this Vincent/George storyline two awfully boring characters deport them both please

I get they're trying to raise awareness of illegal immigration and homosexuality with Vincent but it's getting as entertaining as watching paint dry. George is good with storylines he's been given but I think it's nearing the end for his character.

Robbie finds out soon what Finn did to John Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Robbie finds out soon what Finn did to John Paul

Hope he does a job on Finn soon. I'm kinda feeling sorry for Cindy at the moment.

Ziggy is a tool but he is funny and cute

Darren is to get close and cosy with
    Lindsay and Leela

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I was hoping be someone else. What happened with sinead and freddie?

Advertisement