Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This is good craic. My ideal Hollyoaks date is Nancy apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Ruby the psycho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ha got Darren and Tony lol

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This is good craic. My ideal Hollyoaks date is Nancy apparently.

Jason is mine :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I got Jason too... I just feel old now :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Eh i got Ste... Im female.. bad algorithm there

Grace will kill Tegan and the baby when she discovers the truth and how is anyone not finding it strange she named her Clare and made Fraser godparent and her mother is a police detective

I hope Jason tells everyone now

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Grace will kill Tegan and the baby when she discovers the truth and how is anyone not finding it strange she named her Clare and made Fraser godparent and her mother is a police detective

I hope Jason tells everyone now
    rose is the babies name i thought

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

rose is the babies name i thought

Rose Clare she christened her

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CassieManson

I just watched the omnibus episode. The actor playing Browning's son is the image of him. Does anyone know if they are related in real life?

• Advertisement

I just watched the omnibus episode. The actor playing Browning's son is the image of him. Does anyone know if they are related in real life?

Yes I thought so too

So Joe is alive and damn you Freddie with your lies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Well the Joe/Lyndsay storyline took an even more depressing direction. Freddie has to be the biggest jerk in the show currently.

How do we know he's alive? Was this in the e4 episode tonight or something? I'm still on a Channel 4 pace, so will see it tomorrow if so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Freddie believes Joe is dead. He only seen his hand under a pile of rubble and Frazer let him believe he was dead. Pretty obvious he wasn't though. If you don't see the body don't believe anyone on a soap is dead. After what Lyndsey did yesterday as well. There'll be more of her trying to cry. Her and Freddie have the funniest crying faces. The pair of them are right suited.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Freddie believes Joe is dead. He only seen his hand under a pile of rubble and Frazer let him believe he was dead. Pretty obvious he wasn't though. If you don't see the body don't believe anyone on a soap is dead. After what Lyndsey did yesterday as well. There'll be more of her trying to cry. Her and Freddie have the funniest crying faces. The pair of them are right suited.

When the truth comes out I think Lindsey will try and off herself or better Freddie, Fraser and his minging trannie daughter

Have to disagree there- Freddie and Sinead are the perfect couple: her of the annoying voice and him of the funny facial expressions. I feel sorry for Sineads baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Have to disagree there- Freddie and Sinead are the perfect couple: her of the annoying voice and him of the funny facial expressions. I feel sorry for Sineads baby.

Sinead has some redeeming qualities. She needs a man who really loves her and not his sister-in-law.

The Quad Bike chase and stunt was really well done. When I'd heard it was going to happen, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as that. Fair dues to the stunt department.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Freddie's whole face twitches when he cries... He does it that much that he actually looks like he is about to explode into laughter!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Sinead has some redeeming qualities. She needs a man who really loves her and not his sister-in-law.

Prostitute, bully, almost drove somebody to commit suicide. Killed a load of people in an explosion when she robbed a bag of 'money'. She needs a prison cell :D

Who is the father of Sineads baby? Is he gone/dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Who is the father of Sineads baby? Is he gone/dead?

Rhys, he's dead iirc
    Although I think there was a chance it could've been Bart's too??

Tasden wrote: »
    Rhys, he's dead iirc
    Although I think there was a chance it could've been Bart's too??

Is it only Cindy and Jacqui who know Rhys is the dad? Does Tony know too?

I love for this to come out

Diane has been great raising them one a bully and one a rapist

wow what a psycho Finn is- I'm be scared of him too. Great acting.
    The Sinead-Freddie-Lyndsay storyline just keeps rumbling on- so convoluted now their respective histories.

Sinead O'Connor will be left devastated next month as her baby daughter Katy tragically dies, Digital Spy can reveal.

The storyline, which airs in late March and early April, will see Katy rushed to hospital after her poor health suddenly gets worse.

Sinead (Stephanie Davis) and the rest of Katy's loved ones are later given the worst possible news as they learn that doctors were unable to save the youngster.

Katy has been suffering from cardiomyopathy, an undiagnosed heart condition. However, as the cause of death isn't immediately clear, a cruel twist sees Sinead come under suspicion of deliberately poisoning her daughter.

Viewers have already seen Sinead's mothering come under close scrutiny as she was accused of attention-seeking when she repeatedly admitted her young daughter to hospital when there was seemingly nothing wrong with her.

As the storyline plays out, viewers will see that Sinead's motherly instinct regarding Katy's wellbeing was in fact right all along.

Sinead O'Connor will be left devastated next month as her baby daughter Katy tragically dies, Digital Spy can reveal.

The storyline, which airs in late March and early April, will see Katy rushed to hospital after her poor health suddenly gets worse.

Sinead (Stephanie Davis) and the rest of Katy's loved ones are later given the worst possible news as they learn that doctors were unable to save the youngster.

Katy has been suffering from cardiomyopathy, an undiagnosed heart condition. However, as the cause of death isn't immediately clear, a cruel twist sees Sinead come under suspicion of deliberately poisoning her daughter.

Viewers have already seen Sinead's mothering come under close scrutiny as she was accused of attention-seeking when she repeatedly admitted her young daughter to hospital when there was seemingly nothing wrong with her.

As the storyline plays out, viewers will see that Sinead's motherly instinct regarding Katy's wellbeing was in fact right all along.

Should be interesting. Hollyoaks always does great with this type of story.

Thought the scene between Robbie and John Paul in the e4 episode tonight was great.
    Unlike Finn, Robbie is a character who has redeeming qualities, which makes the rape storyline all the more interesting, because now he has this dilemna in front of him. You can see he desperately wants to do the right thing, but is absolutely bricking it that Finn will implicate him, and there has been plenty of witnesses to how Robbie has bullied John Paul in the past, so he knows he very well could end up in serious trouble himself.
    Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Thought the scene between Robbie and John Paul in the e4 episode tonight was great.
    Unlike Finn, Robbie is a character who has redeeming qualities, which makes the rape storyline all the more interesting, because now he has this dilemna in front of him. You can see he desperately wants to do the right thing, but is absolutely bricking it that Finn will implicate him, and there has been plenty of witnesses to how Robbie has bullied John Paul in the past, so he knows he very well could end up in serious trouble himself.
    Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Yes most would believe Robbie as a rapist and troublemaker more than Finn

• Advertisement

Yes most would believe Robbie as a rapist and troublemaker more than Finn

I felt bad for Robbie tonight. Don't get me wrong, he has done some horrific things himself, but he's 17 and just been dropped into a predicament most 30 year olds would struggle to deal with.

Advertisement