Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Anyone want to take bets on how long before Darren and Nancy break up again?

Or do we think it can last this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'd say Nancy and Darren will stay together this time just to stick it to Sienna. Though both actors have been in the show way too long so happy couples tend to leave the show together.

I really hope they don't leave. Two of the best characters in the show.

Interesting poll on DS about whether Robbie can redeem himself or not.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a554458/hollyoaks-can-the-show-redeem-robbie-roscoe.html

As I've previously mentioned, I really hope he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Jason was suppose to be smart and brainy must not be thinking Dear D was Dear Dodger not Dear Diary from Holly's diary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I missed a couple of episodes. How the hell is Sienna walking around the village. Kidnapping, false imprisonment, attempted murder. Even if she was let out of the psychiatric ward surely she would be in prison. Is she out on bail?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I think Fraser blackmailed the judge so Maxine would say Jason didn't assault her.

I missed a couple of episodes. How the hell is Sienna walking around the village. Kidnapping, false imprisonment, attempted murder. Even if she was let out of the psychiatric ward surely she would be in prison. Is she out on bail?

Yes Fraser was behind her release he made a deal with Patrick so Jason wouldn't go down for assaulting Maxine

So Holly's dear D was dear Dad not dear diary

So who do you think took Rose, Fraser with Grace and Trevor's help, really Sienna or Tom with Peri to frame Sienna?

Are they trying to redeem Sienna or have her go mad again? She seems to be on borrowed time anyway since she's only out on bail. Just seem to be rehashing her old storyline with a new child.

• Advertisement

Are they trying to redeem Sienna or have her go mad again? She seems to be on borrowed time anyway since she's only out on bail. Just seem to be rehashing her old storyline with a new child.

Redeem her

Oh Fraser everyone now knows about Rose being his kid

Gillian Taylforth has decided to leave the soap after a year in the role of Sandy Roscoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gillian Taylforth has decided to leave the soap after a year in the role of Sandy Roscoe

I'd give out about spoilers but I don't think anyone reading boards really cares that much about Hollyoaks! I'm guessing that she may be killed by Frasier or drops dead when Joe makes a return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I'd give out about spoilers but I don't think anyone reading boards really cares that much about Hollyoaks! I'm guessing that she may be killed by Frasier or drops dead when Joe makes a return.

I read somewhere they are leaving door open for her to return. Maybe she finds out about Frasier's business and leaves him.

I cant see someone Sandy leaving the twins (Robbie and Jason) home alone or to live only with Ziggy :p

Sinéad reading the story to Katie as the rest of them stood watching was heartbreaking. It's a really good storyline, but it's tough going considering I know what's still to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Are we meant to have sympathy for Sinead? She is a vile vile person, with little to no redeeming qualities

I like that Cindy called Hilton also Max as his middle name (Max Cunningham was her and Tom's brother who married Steph Dean and was killed by Niall McQueen on his wedding day)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Are we meant to have sympathy for Sinead? She is a vile vile person, with little to no redeeming qualities

One of the easist to dislike soap characters I have ever seen. Have to give Stephanie Davis credit for her acting chops though, as she plays the character so well, and has really made Sinead an easy to hate character over the past three and a half years.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Must admit I laughed out loud at the name of the dog that Patrick/Maxine have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

I've clearly missed it but where did Diane's twins go? She only seems to be looking after Katie now.

I've clearly missed it but where did Diane's twins go? She only seems to be looking after Katie now.

Finn must be their babysitter :p

I wanted Ray to kill Grace

Dirk you idiot so in love he has to confess to murder :mad:

Spring Promo... Filled with SPOILERS - some of which have been known for awhile, but a few new revelations too...

I hope all Joe's family discover he is alive before Fraser is offed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I hope all Joe's family discover he is alive before Fraser is offed

I heard he one of suspects, I think Tom lol (Everyone around him always dies lol)

Tindie wrote: »
    I heard he one of suspects, I think Tom lol (Everyone around him always dies lol)

Tom a suspect in Fraser's death why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Tom a suspect in Fraser's death why?

it's meant to be a joke, cause everyone around tom always! Dies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Tindie wrote: »
    it's meant to be a joke, cause everyone around tom always! Dies :p

Not everyone. Only his mother, father, brother and sister in law. :D hopefully not his new baby nephew.

Sam is fast becoming one of my favourite characters - the speech she gave to Mercedes, Cindy and Lindsay when she was literally letting them away with murder was really well written.

Loving all the storylines the storylines that Hollyoaks is doing at the moment - putting all the other soaps (who struggle to run 1 or 2 big storylines simultaneously) to shame...

• Advertisement

Sam is fast becoming one of my favourite characters - the speech she gave to Mercedes, Cindy and Lindsay when she was literally letting them away with murder was really well written.

Loving all the storylines the storylines that Hollyoaks is doing at the moment - putting all the other soaps (who struggle to run 1 or 2 big storylines simultaneously) to shame...

I was quite surprised Sam let them go tbh

Advertisement