Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was quite surprised Sam let them go tbh

I wasn't expecting it either, but I like how it played out and how she tied it in with John Paul's case. Two major storylines that were barely connected, but then sewn together masterfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Aw poor Jp, hope finn gets whats comin to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Aw poor Jp, hope finn gets whats comin to him!

Really soon I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

A whole family considering to flee the country to escape a six month prison sentence?? Seemed a bit of an over-reaction.

Why did Sam leave the letter on the table :mad: I think she will start to think it was Robbie who raped John Paul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

A whole family considering to flee the country to escape a six month prison sentence?? Seemed a bit of an over-reaction.

About right for the McQueens though.

I wonder who Sam was referring to will be out in 6 months, I wonder was she raped or beat up herself in the past maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

What an ass Ste was in the latest episode. The kid is really sick and all he's concerned about is outing the dad.

What an ass Ste was in the latest episode. The kid is really sick and all he's concerned about is outing the dad.

I think Danny is worse letting Peri think she imagined it all and threatening Ste

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Who's the father of Maxine's baby?? Did I miss something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Gee_G wrote: »
    Who's the father of Maxine's baby?? Did I miss something?

I think Patrick is but she thinks she may have slept with someone the night she got really drunk.

Monife wrote: »
    I think Patrick is but she thinks she may have slept with someone the night she got really drunk.

Has Patrick not had a vasectomy?

He has but maybe had it reversed as Maxine didn't sleep with anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Apparently. He could be lying or there was talk of him getting it reversed. Patrick brought her home that night so it couldn't be anyone elses.

Yeah that's what I was thinking alright. Then I thought maybe I had missed an episode! I wonder what comes of this storyline?

I like that Dennis is involved in the Maxine storyline now - I like their friendship.
    Gotta hand it to the lad who plays Patrick as I don't think I've ever despised a soap opera villain as much before - he's absolutely vile and gives me the creeps everytime he's on screen. Superb acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I'd love to see Kevin come back and rescue max.
    poor max it's awful to see what that thing pc Patrick has done to her. She was so full of life when she first came to the village and he has literally beaten it out of her. :(:(:(
    God I hope he gets his comeuppance

I have liked Jeremy Sheffield (Patrick) since Torn

I cant take Nancy and Patrick as friends, Nancy suspected him for beating up Maxine and his crazy daughter ruined her life :confused::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I cant take Nancy and Patrick as friends, Nancy suspected him for beating up Maxine and his crazy daughter ruined her life :confused::mad:

Hollyoaks write their characters to match the storyline. They have massive personality transplants every week.

• Advertisement

Another theory on Peri's parentage is she is really
    Leela's daughter as a result of rape

Omg...tonights episode on E4 :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

After watching yesterday's e4 episode this is looking more likely.

Tegan is an idiot giving Fraser an alibi

They definitely seem to be hinting at
    Leela being Peri's mum.

Should be interesting to see how that plays out.
    Oaks is still head and shoulders above the rest of the soaps at the moment in regards to content. So many big storylines going on, and then little side stories such as the one with Dennis, Blessing and Dodger adding some humour to proceedings...

I am so shipping Leela and Ziggy already and I cant wait for them to really get together

I am so shipping Leela and Ziggy already and I cant wait for them to really get together

Never been a huge fan of Ziggy - always just thought of him as the token airhead of the Roscoe Clan, but I'm warming to him the last few episodes.
    I'm still secretly hoping that Leela will end up with me however, so can't say I'm rooting for them to get together... :D

I really thought Leela would have seen Fraser driving

Were haven't any of he McQueens visited, they still think Katy is belong to Bart no? Only Jacqui and Cindy and Tony I think know Rhys was the daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I really thought Leela would have seen Fraser driving

Were haven't any of he McQueens visited, they still think Katy is belong to Bart no? Only Jacqui and Cindy and Tony I think know Rhys was the daddy

Myra knew Katy wasn't Bart's too I think. Why hasn't Sinead's dad been there yet. Even if the actor wasn't around they could recast the role as a lot of soaps do.

• Advertisement

Freddie the toad
    goes off with Lindsey while his wife is grieving and then Fraser blackmails him

Advertisement