Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Freddie the toad
    goes off with Lindsey while his wife is grieving and then Fraser blackmails him

Freddie's trying to cry face is the funniest thing on Hollyoaks at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Freddie's trying to cry face is the funniest thing on Hollyoaks at the minute.

Looks like he's constipated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is an awful actor

I thought all the Roscoe boys were brutal when they first came into the show but it seems Freddie is the only one who didn't improve. I now think ziggy is priceless sometimes and even Robbie is coming good. I think this Finn/john paul storyline will be a good one for Robbie!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I cant look at robbie, all i see is the little boy from the sketch show school of comedy and him playing a white van man!

• Advertisement

I didn't know Trevor knew Joe was alive too

Some epic acting from Freddie tonight on e4...HA!!! I actually burst out laughing twice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Gee_G wrote: »
    Some epic acting from Freddie tonight on e4...HA!!! I actually burst out laughing twice!!

yeah he was pretty terrible. His "surprised" look is worse than his constipated "sad" face. The freddie and Lyndsay storyline though is very messy and enjoyable.

yeah he was pretty terrible. His "surprised" look is worse than his constipated "sad" face. The freddie and Lyndsay storyline though is very messy and enjoyable.

I think Freddie and Lynsey went to the same acting school. They are bad enough when they're with other people but put them together and they're dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lindsay's hot though, so she gets a pass on the acting ability...

• Advertisement

So Trevor let Joe go wonder what's their plan now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

with brothers like Freddie, who needs enemies. I did kinda prefer his and lyndsays messy relationship, Joe always seemed a bit of a boring reliable character.

I hope Lindsey don't fall preggers by Freddie

Just finished watching the episode where Robbie retrieves the book while Freddie distracts Fraser.
    How much did Robbie already know about everything?

Just finished watching the episode where Robbie retrieves the book while Freddie distracts Fraser.
    How much did Robbie already know about everything?

I think Joe must have told him everything but not to Jason or Ziggy :p

Hollyoaks will be exploring a body dysmorphia storyline with the character of Jason Roscoe, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Viewers have already seen hints of Jason's body image issues, but the plot will become more prominent on screen later this year following its subtle build-up.

Scenes airing in June will see Jason's issues become more serious as he gets involved with a drug dealer.

Intrigued to learn that his new acquaintance deals steroids, Jason decides to buy some - but his desire for quick results leads to him overdosing.

I was never a fan of Sineads...like ever! But this storyline with Katie dying and the funeral and stuff is just heartbreaking :( She's doing a great job the last few weeks!

I want to smack Diane, how the hell does Tony put up with her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I want to smack Diane, how the hell does Tony put up with her

You not the only one lol, Watch E4 Tonight, as our wish is granted :D

Tindie wrote: »
    You not the only one lol, Watch E4 Tonight, as our wish is granted :D

Yippee! :D

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Yippee! :D

Gutted, Some one told me, she was going slap her! :rolleyes:

didn't

didn't

I wish I was there, I would have slapped her.

Tell the truth Tegan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭happyviolet

I was actually in tears when Sinead was at Katy's burial and said those last words to her, and the music during those last few mins and during the credits really added to it, because of how devestating it is to bury a child.

I mean it's horrible when any loved one dies at any age, but when it is a baby...no parent should have to bury their child.

That's why the scene got to me so much because it is a reality for so many parents, including a few people I know. Well done to the hollyoaks cast involved, they did a perfect job with the storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

So sick of Fraser getting away with everything! Hope it all comes out when he is murdered and soon!!

didn't

Diane really deserves a good smack the self righteous sanctimonious cow :mad:

Carmel McQueen is the killer,

Carmel McQueen is the killer,

Is that a guess or spoiler? :)

• Advertisement

Gee_G wrote: »
    Is that a guess or spoiler? :)

I reckon it's a guess, since the cast don't even know yet who the actual killer is...

Advertisement