Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Gee_G wrote: »
    Is that a guess or spoiler? :)

a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tindie wrote: »
    Carmel McQueen is the killer,

How many killer McQueens will that make :p she joins Niall, Mercedes and Theresa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

A little bit disappointed with tonights episode on E4 :(

Gee_G wrote: »
    A little bit disappointed with tonights episode on E4 :(

Trevor could so take Fraser that was lame imo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Trevor could so take Fraser that was lame imo

I know!! My other half thinks I'm losing it. I kind of half shouted at the tele "for god sake you're half his age, you're well fit for him!" :)

• Advertisement

For feck sake...somebody just kill him already!!!

Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter has announced that she is returning to the show.

The actress, who plays Theresa McQueen, will be back on screen later this year after just a few months away from the Channel 4 soap.

Theresa is currently in prison after finally being caught out as the culprit behind Calvin Valentine's 2010 murder. Her new storyline is expected to feature more twists and turns in the build-up to her trial.

Porter commented: "I am excited to be returning. Theresa is awaiting trial but has some serious unfinished business before then so I am thrilled to be able to come back and finish what we started."

A show statement added: "Theresa is on a mission and she's got a secret that's going to shock a lot of people around the village."

Porter quit Hollyoaks last October, but at the time a show source told Digital Spy that she was expected to return following a break.

The 26-year-old later clarified that she left the show so that she could fully focus on the All-Star series of ITV's Dancing on Ice, only to be left stunned when she was voted out the first week.

She told Digital Spy last month: "I thought for Dancing on Ice I'd need time out for it, but I didn't. When I did it two years ago I was absolutely exhausted because I was doing Hollyoaks, Hollyoaks Later and the Dancing on Ice tour.

"I even had to cancel a few of the tour dates because I fell asleep, my body was just exhausted, so I thought it would be a good idea to [concentrate on it]."

Porter has played Theresa since 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Thats not how you spell craic robbie!!

Dennis is leaving and Blessing is a dude (transgender)

Patrick lies to Darren and Nancy that Maxine has been abusing him :mad: I hope they don't believe him ffs Nancy saw the bruises on Maxine and even took her to hospital has that been forgotten about totally now that Patrick and Nancy are work buddies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CassieManson

I reckon it's a guess, since the cast don't even know yet who the actual killer is...

Do we know why Sonny is being blackmailed by the Roscoe boy? I missed a few episodes so don't know if we know or if it's all part of the mystery of the murder?

Do we know why Sonny is being blackmailed by the Pascoe boy? I missed a few episodes so don't know if we know or if it's all part of the mystery of the murder?

Maybe Sonny killed Marlowe the dirty cop and Jason saw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

Dennis is leaving and Blessing is a dude (transgender)

No way haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hey Hollyoaks Fans,

Make sure Hollyoaks scoops up an award in the Boards 2014 Soap Awards by voting here http://bit.ly/soapawards2014

I liked Patrick dancing and falling through the glass :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Patrick on drugs was the greatest thing ever. He's such a nasty so and so, but I love every minute he's on screen - the acting is superb.

Was really happy that Robbie & Phoebe got together. I really want to root for Robbie as a character, so I'm glad they're going down the anti-hero route rather than the villain, with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Amello

I really hope they're tricking us into thinking Sonny is a murderer for some reason. What a waste if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Amello

I probably could have watched a whole episode dedicated to seeing old pictures of Cindy and Stan. Awesome.

Phoebe lived on the streets and went through a lot in her life, she is suppose to be really tough surely she could take Finn?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Wow Nancy and Darren are so dense. With all Nancy has seen how can she not figure it out??

• Advertisement

Anyone notice that Holly asked Jason if his father lived in Southport? I thought the Roscoe's father was dead? Do the twins have a different father to the other boys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Anyone notice that Holly asked Jason if his father lived in Southport? I thought the Roscoe's father was dead? Do the twins have a different father to the other boys?

Yeah, they have different dad.

Thanks, don't remember that being mentioned before. So Sandy has 6 sons, with 3 different fathers.

Thanks, don't remember that being mentioned before. So Sandy has 6 sons, with 3 different fathers.

Sandy and the writers seemed to have forgotten about her being Darren's birth mother :p

I remember when Sandy and the boys were talking about their dad Alan and celebrating the garage opening, Robbie wasn't interested as Alan wasn't their dad so I hope we see the twins dad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The show has gone so downhill it has become a parody of itself. Every week there is a kidnapping and a character 'close to death'. The characters are written to be short of any brain cells and their personalities change to suit the storyline.

So Sonny's bad deed is he watched Marlowe drown or be killed

Where did Leela and Sienna's new friendship come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I would never consider even someone like Sinead could stoop so low. And please no more Freddie "sad" faces- he's such a terrible actor.

I would never consider even someone like Sinead could stoop so low. And please no more Freddie "sad" faces- he's such a terrible actor.

Sinead has always had a bad streak, remember she was a bully too on Esther

Lindsey a qualified nurse and med student believed her so fast, surely she would know more above hiv tests :mad: and now has Sonny moved Sinead into the McQueen house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Sinead has always had a bad streak, remember she was a bully too on Esther

Lindsey a qualified nurse and med student believed her so fast, surely she would know more above hiv tests :mad: and now has Sonny moved Sinead into the McQueen house?

Lindsey is a doctor. The Lindsey who was murdered was a nurse.

Advertisement