Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Lindsey is a doctor. The Lindsey who was murdered was a nurse.

Wasn't Lindsey (the one with the Roscoes) also a nurse when she first came in and then changed to becoming a doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Soooo sick of this Sienna storyline!!

George and Danny WTF

Gee_G wrote: »
    Soooo sick of this Sienna storyline!!

She can't be redeemed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She can't be redeemed

I don't what her to redeemed, I love it when she Evil, she hot! :D

However I do think she can, Don't forgot the reason she like this, is because
    of her dad.

• Advertisement

Tindie wrote: »

of her dad.

I am surprised Patrick took off on holidays and left her home alone and has Dodger gave up visiting her now she lives at Sam's house

Is this fella Rick really Jason and Robbie's dad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

of her dad.

Sienna is one of the best characters in it at the minute. Don't like the Blessing and Dennis storyline. Poor wee Dennis is gonna get hurt again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Sienna is one of the best characters in it at the minute. Don't like the Blessing and Dennis storyline. Poor wee Dennis is gonna get hurt again.

Have to agree -sienna is great. Its a real soap storyline having an attempted murderer getting off and messing with another families lives.

I loved that ending of E4, I kinda of saw it's coming but good twist!

Leela was way too calm with Sienna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I loved that ending of E4, I kinda of saw it's coming but good twist!

You could see it coming from miles away. Then the announcer on E4 says "oh, didn't see that coming". What has he been watching?

WTF Dodger and Holly, is she even a legal age as in over 16 yet?

I like the growing friendship between Leela and Sienna now

WTF Dodger and Holly, is she even a legal age as in over 16 yet?

I like the growing friendship between Leela and Sienna now

She indicated to him that she was saying that it was stupid that she couldn't legally drink but could do other stuff (i.e. have sex).

With Dodger lolling around and sleeping with young girls no wonder Siennas daughter hasn't been found.

Holly lies that Dodger raped her

Darren spoiler
    Biggest story - first place to reveal! Darren begins to look poorly and Sandy takes him to the hospital! But Darren leaves the hospital without the test results and goes to the dog and begins drinking and has one to many. But as Darren goes to the loos and collapsed and it's not because he's had one to many... It's because he's having a heart attack!! Ziggy and jack find Darren and jack suffering from the same problem knows that it is bad news. Will Darren survive?

Cindy spoiler

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-exclusive-cindy-cunningham-to-battle-depression.php#results

Reading that, made me think , this story would have suited Mercedes better!

Darren spoiler
    Biggest story - first place to reveal! Darren begins to look poorly and Sandy takes him to the hospital! But Darren leaves the hospital without the test results and goes to the dog and begins drinking and has one to many. But as Darren goes to the loos and collapsed and it's not because he's had one to many... It's because he's having a heart attack!! Ziggy and jack find Darren and jack suffering from the same problem knows that it is bad news. Will Darren survive?

Cindy spoiler

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-exclusive-cindy-cunningham-to-battle-depression.php#results

Reading that, made me think , this story would have suited Mercedes better!

Mercedes don't have a maternal bone in her body so I was surprised when she was minding John Paul's son while he was in prison :p

I hope Darren survives

The actress who plays Cindy is going through a tough time off the show as her ex and father of her daughter is now with her friend Kym Marsh (Michelle in Corrie), these two are having a real twitter war so the BSA this year should be fun

Please no to an affair between Robbie and Nancy, after all that happened to Nancy's sister Becca for her affair with Justin, Nancy would know better and Robbie in a proper relationship with Phoebe could be a good for both characters imo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Would've been nice to have seen scenes of Trevor protecting John Paul when they were in prison. Think the producers may have missed a beat on that one.

Would've been nice to have seen scenes of Trevor protecting John Paul when they were in prison. Think the producers may have missed a beat on that one.

Also where did Trevor's love of pink wafers and art skills come from :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Trevor was only in prison for about a week before JP got released. He must have coped ok prior to that. Why do the writers HAVE to include nearly every character in gangster storylines. They have ruined the rape storyline. It could have been very educational but instead it was sensationalised to within an inch of its life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Please no to an affair between Robbie and Nancy, after all that happened to Nancy's sister Becca for her affair with Justin, Nancy would know better and Robbie in a proper relationship with Phoebe could be a good for both characters imo

Nancy is probably one of the stupidest characters on the show (Sandy "I have a son called Darren that I never see" Roscoe is number one)

She wouldnt believe Lyndsey about Silas
    She walked straight into Sienna's trap
    She didnt support JP while he was in prison and took his job about 2 minutes after he lost it
    She believes Patrick when he says that Maxine beats him even though she saw bruises on Maxine's back a while back.

The writers have ruined her character. Actually they have ruined most of the characters in the last year. There is no depth to them anymore.

How did Leela find "Sophie" so fast and has Dodger stopped looking for Sophie and being in contact with his twin Sienna too?

How did Leela find "Sophie" so fast and has Dodger stopped looking for Sophie and being in contact with his twin Sienna too?

I think she explained that she knew/chatted up someone in the Manchester police to get the information. How that person knew of an adoption 14 years ago, well it is a soap.

I liked the Sienna/Dodger relationship too- there was something endearing about him visiting and caring for her when she was in the hospital. Now there is no interaction between them, even when she was home alone for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Where's Lucas? Have they explained where he is? They keep mentioning Leah and she's been in it a fair bit, but no sign of Lucas in the past few weeks, you know, Ste's actual child...

Where's Lucas? Have they explained where he is? They keep mentioning Leah and she's been in it a fair bit, but no sign of Lucas in the past few weeks, you know, Ste's actual child...

Blessing or Esther must be babysitting him :p

I had to lol at JP with Leah but he cant be around his own son Matthew

I think Joe will sleep/hook up with Grace

I don't think it's true, As oaks won best soap? someone told they did

To early to say?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Blessing or Esther must be babysitting him :p

I had to lol at JP with Leah but he cant be around his own son Matthew

I think Joe will sleep/hook up with Grace

Why would Joe get with Grace after what she did to him?

It won best soap at BSA 2014 plus villain (Sienna) and sexiest male (Dodger)

KKkitty wrote: »
    Why would Joe get with Grace after what she did to him?

I do think him (Joe) or Freddie will sleep with her, Joe perhaps as he is angry at Lindsey, also btw does Joe know Freddie lied to Lindsey about him and slept with her and also that she aborted his baby? I hope he finds out all soon

The Sonny and Carmel "relationship" seems very forced and quick and now he proposes wtf, he has more chemistry and works better with Sinead imo

I hope Sienna helps Maxine, she really needs to get away from Patrick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I do think him (Joe) or Freddie will sleep with her, Joe perhaps as he is angry at Lindsey, also btw does Joe know Freddie lied to Lindsey about him and slept with her and also that she aborted his baby? I hope he finds out all soon

The Sonny and Carmel "relationship" seems very forced and quick and now he proposes wtf, he has more chemistry and works better with Sinead imo

I hope Sienna helps Maxine, she really needs to get away from Patrick

Sonny and Sinead have way more chemistry and Carmel can do better. I can see an all out war with Joe and Freddie happening and Lyndsey being caught in the middle. I really want Patrick to be exposed for all he's doing to poor Maxine soon. When is that storyline going to end?

Advertisement