Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hollyoaks won best soap tonight :)

i don't watch hollyoaks but fair play for winning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Awww....LOVED the ending on E4 tonight! Not going to ruin it for anyone that's at channel 4 pace :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gee_G wrote: »
    Awww....LOVED the ending on E4 tonight! Not going to ruin it for anyone that's at channel 4 pace :)

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Me too

Me as well. Can't see happy ending for them though. Love them together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

The end of E4 EPS, Poor Maxine, just when thought she be okay! :(

What a ending

Dirk and Dodger have a good relationship for non blood relatives so I hope Dirk believes Dodger and stands by him as he didn't rape Holly, cant believe the little madam lies after what happened her in the later show :mad: I hope Maxine don't return to Patrick now she should stay strong and move into Dennis's house again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Dirk and Dodger have a good relationship for non blood relatives so I hope Dirk believes Dodger and stands by him as he didn't rape Holly, cant believe the little madam lies after what happened her in the later show :mad: I hope Maxine don't return to Patrick now she should stay strong and move into Dennis's house again

Maxine could have got support from Sienna for leaving in todays episode but it seems Dodger and Sienna can't appear in the same episode anymore. Patricks next move should be interesting.

Maxine could have got support from Sienna for leaving in todays episode but it seems Dodger and Sienna can't appear in the same episode anymore. Patricks next move should be interesting.

I think he will attack Maxine and/or Dodger with the golf clubs

So only Sienna believes Dodger

Maybe John Paul can persuade Holly to tell the truth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

The truth will have to be revealed at some point about Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's easy to see why Hollyoaks won Best Soap this year - watch any single episode these days and there's so much going on. And every single scene is dripping with acting talent... Anna Passey, Jeremy Sheffield and Nikki Sanderson on screen together is like watching magic unfold...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Patrick gets even worse in upcoming week, :mad:

Hollyoaks newcomer
    Nico
    will be revealed as Sienna Blake's daughter later this month.

As previously reported, Nico is a 14-year-old girl who is clearly hiding something when she arrives in the village and gets to know Sienna's brother Dodger.

While Dodger is intrigued by Nico, viewers soon learn that she is Sienna's long-lost daughter and has come to Hollyoaks to meet her at last.

Nico hopes to pluck up the courage to speak to Sienna when she spots her outside College Coffee, but ironically her arrival comes just as Sienna is distracted by the continuing search for her daughter 'Caroline'.

After a hiring a private investigator named Owen to help with the hunt, Sienna is furious when she receives a call to say that it isn't going well - causing her to storm off straight past Nico.

Sienna's father Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) is furious when he finds out about the PI, so he intervenes by paying Owen to lie about his findings.

When Patrick realises that Sienna still won't give up until she meets her daughter, he tells her that he knows where she is.

Putting a new plan into action, Patrick takes Sienna to a playing field and lies that her daughter is playing hockey there.

With Caroline's adoptive mum Denise there to back up Patrick's lies, it's agreed that Sienna will wait until Caroline is 16 before forming a relationship with her. But how long will Sienna be fooled by Patrick's deception?

Maybe Patrick himself will be killed with one of his golf clubs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hope Finn gets his comeuppance soon - he's a horrid little man

Diane you stupid b*tch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Oh my god like wtf......

She thinks not reporting that little toe rag will keep her family together, ha! Not likely! Worrying that he would be put in with murderers and rapists. Can't wait till it all comes out.

Sinead
    tries to seduce Tony, she kisses him

Is that teenager that was interacting with Dodger Sienna's wayward daughter? Hopefully this is revealed either way to Dodger before he tries to get with her.
    Also more Ziggy less Freddie please. He is hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She thinks not reporting that little toe rag will keep her family together, ha! Not likely! Worrying that he would be put in with murderers and rapists. Can't wait till it all comes out.

I think the actor playing Finn is doing a great job overall. It's not an easy story line at all, and he plays the 'darkside' well. I hate how he turns on the poor-little-boy routine, and of course we see through it, but it's also well done by him (if the lines were better, or if we got some insight to his character, I actually think he could make people feel sympathy).

I honestly think he deserves recognition for his skill.

Is that teenager that was interacting with Dodger Sienna's wayward daughter? Hopefully this is revealed either way to Dodger before he tries to get with her.
    Also more Ziggy less Freddie please. He is hilarious

Yes looks to be Sophie

I really really hope Nancy don't go off with Robbie and poor old Phoebe again, will she ever find a true love that wants her only

Good that finally Holly told the truth

I really really hope Nancy don't go off with Robbie and poor old Phoebe again, will she ever find a true love that wants her only

didnt her sister have an affair with a student and then end up in jail (and get killed there)? How stupid could she be to do that.

The Sienna daughter storyline is ridiculous now- plenty of chances for her to reveal herself but no this will end up with Patrick producing a fake daughter I bet.

didnt her sister have an affair with a student and then end up in jail (and get killed there)? How stupid could she be to do that.

The Sienna daughter storyline is ridiculous now- plenty of chances for her to reveal herself but no this will end up with Patrick producing a fake daughter I bet.

Yes Becca and Justin

Sienna's daughter looks like Amy and older than Peri and Tom but yet she is suppose to be around their age

Yes Becca and Justin

Sienna's daughter looks like Amy and older than Peri and Tom but yet she is suppose to be around their age

She was born same day as Peri, that was why Sienna was convinced Peri was her daughter. Looks more like 15 than 13 IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Its this part of the storyline that has me banging my head. Surely Nancy would say this to Robbie "no this ****ed up my sisters life so get away from me"

There has been no mention of Becca so far at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Its this part of the storyline that has me banging my head. Surely Nancy would say this to Robbie "no this ****ed up my sisters life so get away from me"

The Hollyoaks writers hope that the viewers do not remember such things. They have a horrible regard for the viewers of the show. They treat them like they have Goldfish memories.

• Advertisement

naughtb4 wrote: »

Robbie was giving out to Freddie for taking up with Joe's girlfriend but he has problem going after brother Darren's wife

Nancy would and should know better

I liked Robbie with Phoebe too

Advertisement