Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Robbie was giving out to Freddie for taking up with Joe's girlfriend but he has problem going after brother Darren's wife

Nancy would and should know better

I liked Robbie with Phoebe too

Hollyoaks really seems like its a one week on, one week off kind of soap these days.

Great storylines and then.....the Roscoes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

God will they just leave nancy and Darren alone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Haha Sienna's daughter plotting against her and I just expected they would have a boring heartwarming reunion

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes Nico is defo Sienna's daughter proving it with her own evil cunning manipulative ways too and trying to frame mammy dearest :p

Jeez I feel sorry for Tony being stuck in a family with the three headcases Diane, Finn, and Sinead.

• Advertisement

Jeez I feel sorry for Tony being stuck in a family with the three headcases Diane, Finn, and Sinead.

I kinda want Tony to go off with Sinead now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Do we know who Nico's father is?

The way Patrick was talking to her the other night, and saying that she never should've happened, I got the impression that Patrick himself might be the father.

The way Patrick was talking to her the other night, and saying that she never should've happened, I got the impression that Patrick himself might be the father.

Yes I thought that too

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Back when wacko Will was about they way he said stuff whilst he had them all tied up in his mothers old house I had suspected that Patrick may have sexually abused Sienna. There was just something about one thing Will had said. Though if he was the father I would have thought Sienna would have told someone that by now wouldn't she?:confused:

mandz wrote: »
    Back when wacko Will was about they way he said stuff whilst he had them all tied up in his mothers old house I had suspected that Patrick may have sexually abused Sienna. There was just something about one thing Will had said. Though if he was the father I would have thought Sienna would have told someone that by now wouldn't she?:confused:

Yes didn't Will also see some sick stuff in Patrick's chest, it must be more than just pictures of Nico/Sophie as a baby

On another board, it suggested Dodger or Cameron could be Nico/Sophie's dad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

The person that Cindy saw at the end of E4 ep,

do you think she is seeing thing? , I don't think person is real!

If we don't get to the face today, I am sure she might be seeing Rhys :0
    as she got Bipolar

Tindie wrote: »
    The person that Cindy saw at the end of E4 ep,

do you think she is seeing thing? , I don't think person is real!

If we don't get to the face today, I am sure she might be seeing Rhys :0
    as she got Bipolar

I thought it was the doctor's son again to help save his half brother no?

Yes didn't Will also see some sick stuff in Patrick's chest, it must be more than just pictures of Nico/Sophie as a baby

On another board, it suggested Dodger or Cameron could be Nico/Sophie's dad

Those are really odd theories. Dodger only met Sienna two years. Cameron could be possible, I suppose, but there is nothing so far to indicate that. The Patrick scenario could only be possible if Sienna was repressing the memory since she was blackmailing him a few weeks ago and didn't mention it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Those are really odd theories. Dodger only met Sienna two years. Cameron could be possible, I suppose, but there is nothing so far to indicate that. The Patrick scenario could only be possible if Sienna was repressing the memory since she was blackmailing him a few weeks ago and didn't mention it then.

Remind me who Cameron is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Doubt it is Cameron. He is the father of Perri, Leyla's daughter.

looked it up online, supposedly Sienna had a conversation with Patrick about the child's father.Patrick stated the father was just a child too and abandoned her so the father will probably will introduced as a new character.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Patrick being a controlling perfectionist obviously didn't want Sienna having the baby and probably kept her in the room where she had Tom held captive while she was pregnant. I can't wait for everything he's done to come out. Hope Dodger beats the hell out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm lost is Peri, Leela's daughter? They are the one family I got a bit lost on to follow.

doovdela wrote: »
    I'm lost is Peri, Leela's daughter? They are the one family I got a bit lost on to follow.

Yes Peri is Leela and Cameron's daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

yup, she let her mum and dad raise Peri to give her a "stable family life" as Peri's father got sent to the nick etc

• Advertisement

I bet Joe will get blamed if Grace is dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I bet Joe will get blamed if Grace is dead

Grace died? :eek: , ( I missed the ending of E4 Oaks, My sister in law called me to get rid of not one but 3 spiders in her room lol ) ,

Tindie wrote: »
    Grace died? :eek: , ( I missed the ending of E4 Oaks, My sister in law called me to get rid of not one but 3 spiders in her room lol ) ,

Looked like Mercedes or Freddie shot her, Mercedes wanted money from her so took Grace's gun and held her a gunpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I know Stephaine Waring, the actress who plays Cindy, is going through a break up in real life but she is painfully thin on screen at the moment. It is kind of uncomfortable to watch. Hopefully she is getting support from family and friends.

Damn Grace survives but could she be Fraser's killer and that is why she don't want the police investigating her shooting, the gun and the bullet etc., so she lets Mercedes off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Damn Grace survives but could she be Fraser's killer and that is why she don't want the police investigating her shooting, the gun and the bullet etc., so she lets Mercedes off

Yeah I think so too!

Sienna will never change :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Sienna will never change :mad:

I'm not sure I can go though all this again!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So glad, they were actually able to bring Rhys back for such an interesting storyline - he was always one of my all-time favourite characters...

• Advertisement

Lindsey Butterfield shares some unexpected news on Hollyoaks later this month as she reveals that she is pregnant again.
    The discovery is a welcome one for Lindsey as she believes that parenthood will solidify her future with Joe Roscoe (Ayden Callaghan), but there is more drama to come when Joe's younger brother Freddie questions whether the unborn child could be his.

Advertisement