Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

KKkitty wrote: »
    Kinda funny when he was worried about his gladioli haha. Who are Finn and John Paul talking to when they're alone?

Looks to me like they're doing some kind of private diary or else they're talking to the viewer.

Suppose it could be a councillor who is bound by privacy rules not to tell anyone else.

Don't think it will come to anything though. God that Finn one is very convincing on the stand. Hope he gets sent down. Think it could go either way at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's Diane's chance to redeem herself. I've never really warmed to Diane's character, but I love Alex Fletcher from when she was in Brookside, so I'd like to see them make Diane more likeable somehow. Not giving Finn a false alibi, would be a start...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

It's Diane's chance to redeem herself. I've never really warmed to Diane's character, but I love Alex Fletcher from when she was in Brookside, so I'd like to see them make Diane more likeable somehow. Not giving Finn a false alibi, would be a start...

I hate Diane. Not in a million years would I cover for my child if they had committed something so barbaric. Tunnel vision describes her perfectly. Up herself and selfish would be another couple of words that spring to mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,218 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gee_G wrote: »
    Does Finn get off does anyone know?

Loving the scenes with Trevor and Dennis over the last few episodes!! In fact I'm just loving Trevor at the minute!!

I think Diane will come good in the end and not cover for Finn, deep down she knows he is guilty, Nana McQueen hopefully got through to her

Trevor is great especially interacting with other characters not "gangsters" and I love Dennis, so funny

I am mad Blessing wasn't a witness against Finn :mad: Sinead, Tony and Diane know he attacked her

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am mad Blessing wasn't a witness against Finn :mad: Sinead, Tony and Diane know he attacked her

Yeah that's really annoying how that vital bit of information is completely forgotten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

And Tony knew about that attack against Blessing but didn't think to testify.

Anyway satisfying resolution. That Finn actor is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Just watched the e4 episode there. God I thought they did it really well. I'd lost faith in that storyline as it dragged on for yonks.
    That was powerful stuff there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Rfrip wrote: »
    Just watched the e4 episode there. God I thought they did it really well. I'd lost faith in that storyline as it dragged on for yonks.
    That was powerful stuff there

Yeah, was v good. I felt like I was involved myself Egging Diane on!!haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Gee_G wrote: »
    Yeah, was v good. I felt like I was involved myself Egging Diane on!!haha

I did the same :pac:

Glad its over though, hated finn and his snarling and evil antics!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

God that e4 episode was nail biting! Wonder if that's the last we see of Finn?

• Advertisement

I am glad Finn got sent down, I was worried when Frankie and Patrick were witnesses for Finn's side as Frankie hates John Paul for "turning" her Craig :mad:

Diane did right in the end but I wish she had said about Finn's attack on Blessing though

It didn't take Tony long to be chasing after Sinead again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I predict Esther offering herself up as surrogate for grace to pay her back for the money she owes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I think that could happen!

So do i :pac: either she offers or grace makes her anyway!

sammyjo90 wrote: »

Frankie will love that her granddaughter a surrogate for Grace :p

I still have no sympathy for Diane

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

God I miss the Brendan Brady days

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

fr336 wrote: »
    God I miss the Brendan Brady days

He was gas and great character!

doovdela wrote: »
    He was gas and great character!

Yeah the acting and writing for him as a bit above Hollyoaks normal level to be fair.

Sienna Blake knocks down her dad Patrick in a red sports car hired by her arch-enemy Maxine Minniver

The drama takes place after Maxine decides to propose to Patrick’s son – Sienna’s twin brother Dodger Savage.

Desperate to ruin her moment, Sienna turns on the fire alarms as Maxine is about to pop the question. The sprinklers come on and Maxine flees The Loft *convinced Patrick is responsible. When she catches up with him she tells him she wishes he was dead.

“Sienna is more unstable than ever and Maxine’s decision to ask Dodger to marry him sends her completely over the edge”

Sienna gets into the car and drives straight at her dad, who is thrown into the air and crashes down on the ground.

Sienna’s daughter Nico finds her grandad’s battered and limp body while her mum is off dumping the car. By the time Sienna returns, Dodger has joined his family and is insisting he will always be there for them even though he is now with Maxine.

Patrick is rushed to hospital and the police turn up to investigate his attempted murder. They then find Maxine’s ring inside the dumped car

sammyjo90 wrote: »

BOOM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

"Big Bob" is THE worst Hollyoaks villan EVER....!!! It's cringesome watching these scenes in the hospital....
    Please, make it stop.......!!!!!!!!! :(:(

HiGlo wrote: »
    "Big Bob" is THE worst Hollyoaks villan EVER....!!! It's cringesome watching these scenes in the hospital....
    Please, make it stop.......!!!!!!!!! :(:(

And injured Freddie trying to act all emotional which he cant do, just let him die

Go Tegan getting some Ziggy loving :p I'm so well jel

Freddie was painful to watch, worst acting in a long time.

The "hostage negotiator" was dire too.

I want Ziggy to get back with Leela and Cameron to p*ss off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Monife wrote: »
    Freddie was painful to watch, worst acting in a long time.

The "hostage negotiator" was dire too.

I want Ziggy to get back with Leela and Cameron to p*ss off!

Big Bob or whatever his name is is just ridiculous!! Him and Freddie clearly attended the same "acting school for baddies" :)

Did I miss something or how is it that the lift became unstable?? Was there an explosion or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What a wasted opportunity they should of killed off Freddie. Dreadful character, worst actor.

FFS when will Maxine tell Patrick and Sienna to both f*ck off and leave her alone, she never will stand up for herself :mad: wish Mitzeee returned to help her, where is Dennis and Blessing?

So who do you think heard Cameron about Freddie murdering Fraser, has to be someone visiting Freddie or hospital staff so that leaves Joe, Robbie, Jason, Lindsey, her sister Kim or the old pervy doctor, my guess is the sister Kim

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    FFS when will Maxine tell Patrick and Sienna to both f*ck off and leave her alone, she never will stand up for herself :mad: wish Mitzeee returned to help her

Mitzeee was way too good for this crap and I refuse to believe that Maxine is in fact her sister :cool: Terrible character, terrible actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

In broad daylight and in a fancy car and I bet still there will be no witnesses that will saw Sienna do that. How soap- opera-ish. I love the Sienna character but her storyline is so repetitive.

Is it just me or did Hollyoaks used to be quite different to now? Used to have lots of sillyness but it was generally entertaining and when tackling difficult issues it was done in a fresh, interesting way. Now I just feel like it's a bad version of EastEnders and another depressing soap. All I see is issues all over the place, they stand out too much like HO want to tackle an issues this week a...b...c.... then that's done and onto something else. No real development. The writing and acting is often awful too.

• Advertisement

In broad daylight and in a fancy car and I bet still there will be no witnesses that will saw Sienna do that. How soap- opera-ish. I love the Sienna character but her storyline is so repetitive.

Nico knows but she will always side with her mother Sienna

Advertisement