Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Nico knows but she will always side with her mother Sienna

I think she just suspects at this stage. I think she believed Sienna's BS.

Funny today with the birth of the that baby now the two most messed up families in the show the McQueens and Blakes are now related by blood!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think she just suspects at this stage. I think she believed Sienna's BS.

Funny today with the birth of the that baby now the two most messed up families in the show the McQueens and Blakes are now related by blood!

Dodgers life just got even more complicated. He grew up thinking Dirk was his dad, found out he had a different father and a twin sister. Falls in love with his pregnant step mother. He will soon have a new stepdaughter sister. Has a new baby with his ex gailbird girlfriend who also dated his brother, the same brother who killed the girl he loved Texas, on her wedding day to said brother.

When will he find out that his niece is actually his daughter he conceived with his twin sister? Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Dodgers life just got even more complicated. He grew up thinking Dirk was his dad, found out he had a different father and a twin sister. Falls in love with his pregnant step mother. He will soon have a new stepdaughter sister. Has a new baby with his ex gailbird girlfriend who also dated his brother, the same brother who killed the girl he loved Texas, on her wedding day to said brother.

When will he find out that his niece is actually his daughter he conceived with his twin sister? Can't wait.

When you put it all together like that you realise how bloody ridiculous the whole thing is!! They could maybe try and spread the storylines around a bit instead of giving dodger all of them haha

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dodger soon forgot about poor Maxine, kissing and fawning over Theresa and baby Myra Pocahontas :mad:

Surely Patrick himself can cop on that is was Sienna who ran him down after all the stuff she has done in the past Maxine and Dodger aren't even thinking it could be her stupid idiots

Sienna wont let Theresa and her baby have Dodger, wonder what she will do

Tony and Sinead kissing in the restaurant in full view but no one sees

Tony is so dislikeable. Just a real git after saying he was getting back with Diane and being horrible with Sinead and then getting back with her. Didn't he used to be nice once?

Sienna just can't catch a break with Dodger. He's such a man-whore!

• Advertisement

Tony is so dislikeable. Just a real git after saying he was getting back with Diane and being horrible with Sinead and then getting back with her. Didn't he used to be nice once?

Sienna just can't catch a break with Dodger. He's such a man-whore!

Sinead is suppose to get close to her hubby Freddie again too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Wtf Sienna??! The psycho!!!

They need to introduce some other family members for Maxine if Mitzeee wont return

Is someone targeting Maxine in jail as her cell was tossed?

They need to introduce some other family members for Maxine if Mitzeee wont return

Is someone targeting Maxine in jail as her cell was tossed?

Introduce a previously unmentioned family member out of no-where- that is so not soap-operish :D

Dodger had the day from hell there. Felt sorry for the poor chap.

Dodger had the day from hell there. Felt sorry for the poor chap.

I don't like that he just took off and left Maxine in prison all alone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah you know what he is like, he be back. He just has a lot to deal with and his head is all over the place. He genuinely loves maxine.

Peri the little bratty madam sure has accepted Cameron fast as her daddy, Sam and Danny must be turning in their graves

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Peri the little bratty madam sure has accepted Cameron fast as her daddy, Sam and Danny must be turning in their graves

Yeah she such a brat! I hope Cameron gets found out soon, can't stand him!

UGH!!! I hate that Cameron now has this leverage, he is so irritating!

Tegan slept with Ziggy only quite recently, would she really be up the duff by him that fast

Cameron will take great delight showing Leela the footage now

Tegan slept with Ziggy only quite recently, would she really be up the duff by him that fast

Cameron will take great delight showing Leela the footage now

I was thinking that too, it was only a week or two ago.

Monife wrote: »
    I was thinking that too, it was only a week or two ago.

So she isn't preggers but may have cancer again, poor Tegan

What, Why Phoebe :eek:

FFS Myra siding with Theresa the b*tch over her own daughter Carmel and kicking her out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

HollyoaksEndOfTheLine: Official C4 Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRayCnF5bnM&list=UUTBcWhmMiQlh2a07YTI15uw

Like it when they do advert like that.

This bit like the Bus crash trailer they two years ago (That trailer worked on me)
    I have not stopped watching it since

• Advertisement

Tindie wrote: »
    HollyoaksEndOfTheLine: Official C4 Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRayCnF5bnM&list=UUTBcWhmMiQlh2a07YTI15uw

Like it when they do advert like that.

This bit like the Bus crash trailer they two years ago (That trailer worked on me)
    I have not stopped watching it since

Cameron's brother saying Slainte (can't do a fada on my phone) is a Scottish phrase... UGH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Bring back Brendan Brady and Warren Fox. But only if the current producers leave.

I don't understand why Hollyoaks took a fun kind of soap with its occasional very high points and just made it a carbon copy of the rest of the depressing, stupid soaps. HO used to be something I could pick up have a blast with for half an hour and put back down...it is now an absolute depressing chore to watch, with depressing storylines, crap characters, extremely variable acting and depressing writing 'skills'. Not to mention the key to why all soaps now including Hollyoaks are crap - I don't give a flying **** about the characters, whether before I liked Brendan Brady for all his flaws was hilarious, interesting and at the heart of it cared too much, or the even badder Warren who you wouldn't want to be friends with but was awesome too. I believe a Northern Irishman called Paul Marquess produced it when I really enjoyed it - he brought in the aforementioned characters (well back in Warren's case) and lots of others such as Mitzeee, Silas (a potentially depressing storyline that was actually entertaining and exciting too) etc. It's awful now.

Silas needs to return to murder a few characters starting with Theresa

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

He was going to, but opted for slightly annoying but not totally pointless Rae instead :(

Porsche reminds me Trish from Love / Hate with Mercedes personality and mannerisms

Carmel
    will be killed in a car crash

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ah I like Theresa... Love all the McQueens... Like 'em better than my own family... Loving the addition of Porsche, she's great...

I can understand Carmel working with Sonny, Myra chucked her out in favour of Theresa even after all Theresa has done to Carmel and Theresa don't even show remorse and apologise :mad:

Porsche only shows up now but seems to be very close to them all especially John Paul and knows all their secrets but no mention of her before

I'm glad Nancy and Maxine's friendship has been revisited as Maxine's friendships with Dennis and Blessing even though Blessing has left now was dropped as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I can understand Carmel working with Sonny, Myra chucked her out in favour of Theresa even after all Theresa has done to Carmel and Theresa don't even show remorse and apologise :mad:

Porsche only shows up now but seems to be very close to them all especially John Paul and knows all their secrets but no mention of her before

I'm glad Nancy and Maxine's friendship has been revisited as Maxine's friendships with Dennis and Blessing even though Blessing has left now was dropped as well

Blessing as not left yet,

Looking forward to stunt

Advertisement