Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Tindie wrote: »
    Blessing as not left yet,

Please tell me this isn't so. Happy to see back of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I don't think ishe back for long , she will be part of densie exit

• Registered Users Posts: 86,218 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tindie wrote: »
    I don't think ishe back for long , she will be part of densie exit

Is she leaving with Dennis?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I just LOVE Dodger!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

More of Jorgie Porter's lovely bum please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

"Train... TRAIN!!!"

Bloody hell, my nerves are shot already and we've only seen the tip of the iceberg...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I hope maxine be ok :/ Hard to know who will survive the train.

doovdela wrote: »
    I hope maxine be ok :/ Hard to know who will survive the train.

Patrick delivers their baby girl and then says Maxine is dead so does he kill her? Also Sienna kidnaps Dodger and tells him all about Nico

Please Sonny finish off Theresa once and for all, god she annoys and irritates me big time and I hate how Myra and Mercedes side with her always over Carmel :mad: and ffs Dodger make up your mind which woman you want

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Please Sonny finish off Theresa once and for all, god she annoys and irritates me big time and I hate how Myra and Mercedes side with her always over Carmel :mad: and ffs Dodger make up your mind which woman you want

Completely agree. I hate Theresa and her high and mighty attitude when she is a useless mother and only ever thinks of herself.

Dodger didn't try very hard for "the woman he loves".

Getting really annoyed with the show lately, hopefully they will kill a load of them off on the train crash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

So Theresa is officially the worst actress ever!!

So sick of the whole Maxine/dodger/Patrick ****e!!!

Carmel dies saving that worthless b*tch Theresa :mad: the acting was awful by all and why wasn't John Paul there when Carmel died, she was closest to him in her family

Why was Nico on the train and how come no one saw her being thrown from it?

Is Sonny dead or can I hope he comes back to finally finish off Theresa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

The train crash looked great but yeah after that the acting was pretty terrible. I wish more of the McQueens had been gotten rid of and it would have been shocking to have a pregnant woman crushed by a train. Opportunity missed there, Hollyoaks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Carmel dies saving that worthless b*tch Theresa :mad: the acting was awful by all and why wasn't John Paul there when Carmel died, she was closest to him in her family

John Paul was there at the end. Nico was probably there to look for Dodger. That's 3 kids Myra is after losing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

So annoyed. They should never have brought Theresa back, she is a useless at acting and is really irritating.

Also, why did Theresa look more burnt than Carmel yet Carmel was in the middle of the explosion?!

Sick of Sienna scuppering Maxine and Dodger's chances, although I do like Sienna as a character. Also sick of how Patrick always wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

KKkitty wrote: »
    That's 3 kids Myra is after losing now.

Whatever happened to Michaela. The daughter/sister that they just don't mention!!!!

marcus2000 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Michaela. The daughter/sister that they just don't mention!!!!

She probably won't get a mention now that Carmel is dead. Even though Sienna is mad as a box of frogs I like her. Patrick really messed her up. Hope Nico is ok.

marcus2000 wrote: »

Michaela is a reporter I think she has been back back a few times, she was good mates with Amy and hated Ste so wonder what she thinks of him with her brother John Paul now, did she leave last time with Josh (Rhys's brother)

I wonder will Michaela and Jacqui even get a mention or return now Carmel is dead

John Paul was there at the end. Nico was probably there to look for Dodger. That's 3 kids Myra is after losing now.

But she was dead by then and him and Carmel was always close, I preferred him with her for the end as James is a great actor and Jorgie is not

Dennis and Mercedes exits are next week too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

But she was dead by then and him and Carmel was always close, I preferred him with her for the end as James is a great actor and Jorgie is not

Dennis and Mercedes exits are next week too

MASSIVE SPOILER BELOW

(seriously, read it at your own risk)
    I'm guessing that Mercedes is going to be killed by Freddie when she blackmails him? Yet another reason for me to hate Freddie

• Advertisement

Looks like good redeemed Theresa began tonight on E4 she must be following guardian angel Carmel's advice

Did Maxine Minniver name her baby Minnie?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Id only I could put the will power I have in this thread not to look at spoilers to some better use, I'd be unstoppable!

Yeah she did, poor child

I thought the door was left open for the actress who plays Mercedes so she could return one day but I don't want Dennis to die either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Nico, Minnie and Pocahontas. All Dodgers kids have dumb names

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Nico, Minnie and Pocahontas. All Dodgers kids have dumb names

Minnie is not Dodgers. Her father is her Patrick so she is Dodgers half-sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just watch this - was very good. Will miss Carmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Looks like good redeemed Theresa began tonight on E4 she must be following guardian angel Carmel's advice

Did Maxine Minniver name her baby Minnie?

Mini and Maxi

Anyone else not buying that Dodger is Nico's dad. I still think Patrick abused Sienna and brainwashed her somehow.

Anyone else not buying that Dodger is Nico's dad. I still think Patrick abused Sienna and brainwashed her somehow.

I thought that too at first but I do think Dodger is the real dad, I think it was confirmed by BK

I don't want Dodger to be Nico or Myra Pocahontas dad

• Advertisement

I thought that too at first but I do think Dodger is the real dad, I think it was confirmed by BK

I don't want Dodger to be Nico or Myra Pocahontas dad

Patrick is capable of anything I think so I wouldn't put it past him. He better be there for Myra Pocahontas or Theresa may get trigger happy again. I think Mercedes will just get sick of everything and join Jacqui.

Advertisement