Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But she was dead by then and him and Carmel was always close, I preferred him with her for the end as James is a great actor and Jorgie is not

I think it had to be Teresa with her cause of the big speil about being a good person etc..... I'm guessing there's going to be a character change in Teresa (as we've seen with what she said about Dodger & Maxine and then offering to get tested), so they had to be able to explain it somehow.....

Yeah, I would have believe it was Patrick and not Nico, but when it was revealed they showed a parallel scene with Dodger describing his experience and it was the same story as Sienna was telling....

• Registered Users Posts: 86,220 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FFS again Myra chooses Theresa over one of her own kids :mad:

So Grace knows the truth thanks to Mercedes (why the hell did John Paul side against Mercedes too she was telling the truth about Theresa :mad:)

How much more can poor Maxine take, Patrick always win, I'm going to guess in the end he will be murdered by one of kids in a violent bloody death

I think from now one Dodger needs to keep his pants firmly on :p no more playing the field after finally realising Sienna was telling the truth #sickBlakes Jeremy Kyle needs to make cameo on Hollyoaks

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

myre choosing theresa over her own children, complete personality transplant.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Sandy Roscoe is back at Christmas

• Advertisement

shame she wouldn't take freddy with her when she goes again

shame she wouldn't take freddy with her when she goes again

He is the worst Roscoe by far, his acting is just so bad

He is the worst Roscoe by far, his acting is just so bad
    i agree, all though i could deal with it if he wasn't involved in the gangsta bull**** and involved with this pointless "love triangle" . nobody is routing for "frinsie"

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Carmel dies saving that worthless b*tch Theresa :mad: the acting was awful by all and why wasn't John Paul there when Carmel died, she was closest to him in her family

Why was Nico on the train and how come no one saw her being thrown from it?

Is Sonny dead or can I hope he comes back to finally finish off Theresa

Finally caught up watching the omnibus at the weekend. It seems ridiculous that there were no paramedics with Carmel at any point. She declared that she was dying and no one made any effort to asses her to provide and medical intervention.

Also ridiculous that everyone would believe Patrick when he said that Maxine had died. No one tried went to look for her or to see if she was, in fact dead.

I know its a soap, but still.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Claire25

So happy I found this forum! I've been thinking exactly the same things about the recent crash episodes etc.

I don't think sunny is dead - but how would he have survived that explosion? It will be really annoying if he comes back.

I'm also getting a little bit sick of Patrick now - someone see through him and get rid of the villain :D

• Advertisement

i agree, all though i could deal with it if he wasn't involved in the gangsta bull**** and involved with this pointless "love triangle" . nobody is routing for "frinsie"

I liked the potential of Lindsey and Freddie at the start but after all the sh*t he has done not anymore, I want the kid to be Joe's too

BTW looks like Joe and Lindsey's sister Kim have a history
    Keith Rice is making a short return to the show in his role as Finn O'Connor.
    The actor will arrive back on set next week for a handful of scenes, which will further explore Finn's male rape storyline with John Paul McQueen
    also
    Trevor is getting a long lost son named Dylan

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Claire25

I want the baby to be Joe's too - sometimes I just feel like they do a story line to death, sometimes a happy ending would be nice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

wow Freddie is such a weakling. I hope his storyline comes to an end soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

it feels like maxine and joes woman have been pregnant forever!! Cant believe they are still dragging out the sienna and patrick story, sooo sick of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

The whole end of the line thing was rubbish. I thought the whole Patrick story was finally going to be wrapped up. Carmel got blown up but her lippy was immaculate , maxine gave birth and went through pph and her hair wasn't out if place. Very poor

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

The whole end of the line thing was rubbish. I thought the whole Patrick story was finally going to be wrapped up. Carmel got blown up but her lippy was immaculate , maxine gave birth and went through pph and her hair wasn't out if place. Very poor

MASSIVE SPOILER BELOW

(seriously, read it at your own risk)
    I'm guessing that Mercedes is going to be killed by Freddie when she blackmails him? Yet another reason for me to hate Freddie

Some sites are speculating that Freddie
    kills a pregnant Mercedes, isn't Freddie himself the last guy she hooked up with

Esther now knows too that Freddie killed Fraser as does Trevor, Grace, Mercedes and Lindsey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

• Advertisement

MASSIVE SPOILER BELOW

(seriously, read it at your own risk)
    I'm guessing that Mercedes is going to be killed by Freddie when she blackmails him? Yet another reason for me to hate Freddie

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a610994/hollyoaks-mercedes-mcqueens-exit-revealed-in-shock-pictures.html

Silas back for her :p nope only that dope Freddie by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Wish Grace would kill Freddie or him and Lindsey run off together, he's so annoying. And since when is Lindsey madly in love with him? She hated his guts 24 hours ago and was trying to set him up a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Seriously doubting Mercedes is dead and definitely don't think it was Freddie.

fr336 wrote: »
    Seriously doubting Mercedes is dead and definitely don't think it was Freddie.

Yes I don't think Mercedes is dead either

Some are speculating on other boards and forums that Mercedes and Grace set up the fake murder to frame Freddie

Well tonight was disappointing. I'll be well annoyed if there is nothing more to the Mercedes storyline...Freddie just murdering her how boring :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

They just decided it was murder after finding a splatter of blood?

I thought you would need a lot more foul play evidence or a dead body for a murder investigation

Soap police all go to the same academy - Tesco's cops academy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Another McQueen faking their death would be ridiculous. The Roscoe love triangle has to end soon- just so infuriating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ah no... Another good 'un is leaving soon...
    Danny Mac aka. Dodger is leaving early next year... That's a massive shame - too many favourites are leaving at the moment...

Advertisement