Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They just decided it was murder after finding a splatter of blood?

Why is Phoebe so avid that something bad has happened to Mercedes (is she helping her or someone) and did Freddie leave his fingerprints that he was arrested so fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Really I don't know some characters leave and often come back into Hollyoaks. Mercy was going somewhere anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,953 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Meanwhile, I thought that was a lovely ending for Dennis and Blessing :)

Meanwhile, I thought that was a lovely ending for Dennis and Blessing :)

I wanted to see him visit Leanne's grave to say goodbye and also say goodbye to Dirk and Dodger

His scenes with Trevor were enjoyable shame there wasn't more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'm pretty sure that Mercedes will reappear but it is hard to know if Grace or Freddie were involved. Freddie meanwhile is till being the worst brother in existence ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

The Mercedes thing doesn't sit right with me. I feel every moment a reveal is about to come and also with Myra going on about her having nine lives. It doesn't feel like the actress has really left either.

I'm glad the baby is Joe's, so sick of Lindsey she knows Freddie is a murderer who framed Joe and she still wants him :mad: does Kim want Joe for herself, was glad Grace punched her, Esther deserves better

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm glad the baby is Joe's, so sick of Lindsey she knows Freddie is a murderer who framed Joe and she still wants him :mad: does Kim want Joe for herself, was glad Grace punched her, Esther deserves better

Not sure he's her type? :D

fr336 wrote: »
    Not sure he's her type? :D

They have history, she could be bisexual

They have history, she could be bisexual

Ooh I see :P Haha you're probably onto something...too good an opportunity for HO to turn down there, we haven't had a bi love triangle for a while!

Ah the days of Brendan, Steven and Amy / Rae....sigh

• Advertisement

Ooh I see :P Haha you're probably onto something...too good an opportunity for HO to turn down there, we haven't had a bi love triangle for a while!

Ah the days of Brendan, Steven and Amy / Rae....sigh

Kim also seems only interested in Esther fleecing money from Grace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Boring and done to death. Copying another popular soap too that has this in the pipeline.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,953 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The fact that Tom still looks 8 years old makes it a bit weirder though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Hollyoaks is normally my favourite soap, but I'm getting v bored of it. They are dragging storylines on for soooooo long and just rehashing the same sh1te all the time. The whole Patrick/Maxine/dodger/sienna thing should've ended months ago! Also Lindsay and Freddie, so bloody boring!! Diane/ Tony/ Sinead....its been done to death at this stage.
    And then there's the McQueens.....that family have all the bad luck, three of them are dead, they've been attacked, kidnapped, slept with siblings/daughters boyfriends, raped, almost killed ALOT, Jacqui was forced to go on the run and Myra was forced to fake her own death........ Like jeez, how much bad luck can one family have!!

Anyway....rant over!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Cannot believe little Tom is having more sex than I am ;)

I don't think anything has happened to Mercy.

doovdela wrote: »
    I don't think anything has happened to Mercy.

It's weird, it feels so subtle or something but then maybe not? With this producer who knows...it really could just be her gone let's have Freddie get away with murder again :rolleyes:

It seems so sudden after Carmel and with the train crash. That the trail behind her was an act so she could get away. You never know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

That last scene actually made me laugh out loud :)

Trevor is fast becoming my fav character

Lockie will taking over from shirtless Dodger I see, no complaints though from me :p

Good that Darren is back, surely Tony and Diane have more mates for their stag and hen parties

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

still zero chemistry between the Freddie and Lyndsay actors and their kiss in tonight's episode was so over-the-top and funny looking- like something from a 50's film.

still zero chemistry between the Freddie and Lyndsay actors and their kiss in tonight's episode was so over-the-top and funny looking- like something from a 50's film.

I just cant fathom how Lindsey can go from hating Freddie (knowing he killed Fraser, set Joe up for it, lied to her Joe was dead etc., ) to being in love with him, it is her hormones or what as he delivered Joe Jnr :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I just cant fathom how Lindsey can go from hating Freddie (knowing he killed Fraser, set Joe up for it, lied to her Joe was dead etc., ) to being in love with him, it is her hormones or what as he delivered Joe Jnr :mad:

This is really annoying me too. It's also really unbelievable that she would be more interested in Freddie than her own new born baby!!

Monife wrote: »
    This is really annoying me too. It's also really unbelievable that she would be more interested in Freddie than her own new born baby!!

Especially after a miscarriage and abortion too

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

Its just getting ridiculous with freddie and lindsey and that gormless grin from joe, I think my husband would get suspicious if I spent that much time whispering in rooms with his brother!!! stoopid stoopid stoopid!!!

rainemac wrote: »
    Its just getting ridiculous with freddie and lindsey and that gormless grin from joe, I think my husband would get suspicious if I spent that much time whispering in rooms with his brother!!! stoopid stoopid stoopid!!!

Joe is so happy with Jnr he cant see what is happening in the house, right under his nose hopefully Sandy will put all right i.e. shop Freddie to the cops

• Registered Users Posts: 29,085 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Joe is so happy with Jnr he cant see what is happening in the house, right under his nose hopefully Sandy will put all right i.e. shop Freddie to the cops
    yes i hope so. i'm sick of freddie being ramed down our throats. he was fine at the start but now as a gangster and the frindsey nonsense, what a load of ****.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

Diane knows "married Lockie" for a day and she lets the twins with him, can she take all of Tony's properties and cash, she married him falsely, could the marriage be annulled?

Advertisement