Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,221 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dodger Savage will face the Christmas from hell after Sienna Blake kidnaps him.

Dodger finds himself at the mercy of his twisted twin sister as she holds him captive in the basement of their mother's old house.

As Sienna (Anna Passey) has their daughter Nico holed up at the house too, her behaviour takes an eerie turn once again as she becomes determined to give them the perfect family Christmas.

Dodger is deeply disturbed by Sienna's antics as she repeatedly talks about a 'special celebration' that she has planned for them, but nothing can prepare him for the huge shock in store when he realises exactly what she has in mind.

While full details of the storyline will be revealed nearer the time, the kidnap plot could have huge consequences - as at least one of the three characters lands themselves in terrible danger as the situation escalates.

YES AGAIN FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

^^^^ Sweet mother of Jesus...really??!! ^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

yawn boaring boaring

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

Its really getting ridiculous! Think I'm gona stop watching it if this continues!

Looks like Nancy will be back addicted to the painkillers again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Looks like Nancy will be back addicted to the painkillers again

Boring boring boring, no sympathy for her at all. Very unlikeable character.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Boring boring boring, no sympathy for her at all. Very unlikeable character.

Why did she hire Rick of all people, after her history with him :mad:

Esther, Darren, Frankie and Jack all work in the pub too, I know Jack and Frankie are away on holidays

Dodger isn't helping Maxine's case and why couldn't her barrister mention her bruises shown at her wedding reception from Patrick beating her they would have loads of witnesses

I was hoping Sienna would finish Theresa off

Dodger will have a heart attack coping with all his women and the kids :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

I think the time to turn of Hollyoaks is now! So over it now. They need new characters and some new plots.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

vamos! wrote: »
    I think the time to turn of Hollyoaks is now! So over it now. They need new characters and some new plots.

Totally agree, it just feels it's staggering on regardless. Admittedly I may be out of the core age range now :P

• Advertisement

Anyone think Mercedes is still alive?

fr336 wrote: »

Yes and I think Phoebe and Myra know she is and are acting right shifty

Yes and I think Phoebe and Myra know she is and are acting right shifty

This show doesn't half go round in circles :D

In other news, some throwback to 2010 for y'all:

Until we see her dead body on screen she is alive

Until we see her dead body on screen she is alive

The 'exit' just didn't seem fitting tbh. I just can't imagine them killing Mercedes off ever actually, she just doesn't seem the sort of character to be and they have always loved her on that show (for better or worse).

Rick Spencer's life will be left hanging in the balance in Hollyoaks' New Year's Eve special.

The Channel 4 soap will air an hour-long episode on December 31, focusing on a collection of explosive storylines for the Roscoe clan.

Rick (Victor Gardener) will be at the centre of trouble within the family when his son Robbie discovers that he has been feeding Nancy Osborne's painkiller addiction by supplying her with pills.

Robbie (Charlie Wernham) still has strong feelings for Nancy and is disgusted when he finds out what his father has been up to.

Whatever Rick decides to do next, it seems that the damage has already been done as Nancy (Jessica Fox) is back in the grip of a serious addiction.

At a low point, Nancy steals pills from the Roscoes' bedroom cabinet and ends up collapsing in the folly after taking too many.

Robbie is the first one to spot Nancy and when she wakes up, she tries to cover the extent of her own shame by lying that Rick gave the pills to her.

Returning to his bad boy ways, Robbie immediately goes in search of his dad and they end up fighting in the Roscoes' yard.

After a difficult day of his own, Joe spots the heated scene and jumps to his younger brother's defence by punching Rick in the face.

Although Joe hasn't intended to cause much damage, his intervention has shocking consequences as Rick is left lifeless on the floor - causing everyone to fear that he is dead.

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Nancy feels terrible when she finds out what has happened as she knows that her lies have caused the situation. But will Rick be okay?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Rick Spencer's life will be left hanging in the balance in Hollyoaks' New Year's Eve special.

The Channel 4 soap will air an hour-long episode on December 31, focusing on a collection of explosive storylines for the Roscoe clan.

Rick (Victor Gardener) will be at the centre of trouble within the family when his son Robbie discovers that he has been feeding Nancy Osborne's painkiller addiction by supplying her with pills.

Robbie (Charlie Wernham) still has strong feelings for Nancy and is disgusted when he finds out what his father has been up to.

Whatever Rick decides to do next, it seems that the damage has already been done as Nancy (Jessica Fox) is back in the grip of a serious addiction.

At a low point, Nancy steals pills from the Roscoes' bedroom cabinet and ends up collapsing in the folly after taking too many.

Robbie is the first one to spot Nancy and when she wakes up, she tries to cover the extent of her own shame by lying that Rick gave the pills to her.

Returning to his bad boy ways, Robbie immediately goes in search of his dad and they end up fighting in the Roscoes' yard.

After a difficult day of his own, Joe spots the heated scene and jumps to his younger brother's defence by punching Rick in the face.

Although Joe hasn't intended to cause much damage, his intervention has shocking consequences as Rick is left lifeless on the floor - causing everyone to fear that he is dead.

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Nancy feels terrible when she finds out what has happened as she knows that her lies have caused the situation. But will Rick be okay?"

Yawn!! Rehashed storylines are so boring, especially when it is the same issue with the same person.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

This storyline with Ste's stepdad has me baffled

Didn't Brendan murder " a father " belonging to Ste in the Hollyoaks Later episodes for abusing Ste?

How many step fathers had he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

je551e wrote: »
    This storyline with Ste's stepdad has me baffled

Didn't Brendan murder " a father " belonging to Ste in the Hollyoaks Later episodes for abusing Ste?

How many step fathers had he?

That was Joel's stepdad Brendan killed in Hollyoaks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

KKkitty wrote: »
    That was Joel's stepdad Brendan killed in Hollyoaks later.

Ah right thanks , thought it was Ste's. Makes more sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

je551e wrote: »
    Ah right thanks , thought it was Ste's. Makes more sense.

No problem.

Baby swap Dee Dee must be Tegan and Fraser's baby so not Rose

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Baby swap Dee Dee must be Tegan and Fraser's baby so not Rose

Were they born around the same time? I can't even remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Were they born around the same time? I can't even remember.

Yes Diane and Tegan were side by side in hospital beds.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

I cant believe it! Like how much crap can one family take in a year since they moved to hollyoaks! Insane!! The whole thing is ridiculous!!

yawn yawn yawn boaring boaring boaring. so kirkwoods last baby swap type story line failed but instead of leaving it, he goes for it again. but instead of handling it sensitively, i suspect it will be sensationalized beyond belief and ridiculously over the top. with the way ho is these days i'm surprised canned laughter hasn't been thrown in yet.

yawn yawn yawn boaring boaring boaring. so kirkwoods last baby swap type story line failed but instead of leaving it, he goes for it again. but instead of handling it sensitively, i suspect it will be sensationalized beyond belief and ridiculously over the top. with the way ho is these days i'm surprised canned laughter hasn't been thrown in yet.
    It will be handled sensitively for sure. Turns out the nurse was drunk when delivering them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It will be handled sensitively for sure. Turns out the nurse was drunk when delivering them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    i'd well believe it sadly

i'd well believe it sadly

No really, it's true! http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a616006/helen-lederer-returning-to-hollyoaks-for-switched-at-birth-storyline.html

That you thought I was joking says it all :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

I concede that I'm a bit past the target age market for this show but it's just gotten ridiculously boring the last while. Totally rehashing old stories - and they're not even that old that people have forgotten, or that different characters are involved!!!! Same characters in the same loop..... FFS

I was DELIGHTED when they started doing the Maxine/Patrick domestic abuse story as it can be done very well and be very emotive (as seen in other soaps) and I've seen it portrayed really accurately elsewhere, but they just took it to a RIDICULOUS level.....

The story with Jason being anorexic/body dismorphic is another which could be done very well and be quite topical with the teenage audience, but predictably, BK will make a balls of it and make it so surreal that no one can relate any more.

I'm out. I've watched Hollyoaks since Day 1, but I can't stick with it anymore. I don't enjoy it. I spend most of the time commenting how ridiculous it is. I have no interest in any of the characters in it now. I fast forward about 60% of each episode.
    I have it on series link but I have cancelled that now.
    Sad to say, I'm done.
    BK is the worst thing that ever happened to Hollyoaks. :(

Advertisement