Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,222 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sometimes you kinda feel sorry for Sienna, she had a bad childhood with Patrick, liked the flashback scenes of little Sienna

So Will is returning by the looks of it, I hope they remember he supposedly can't walk after his roof fall

No mention or sight of Jacqui and Michaela for John Paul's wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Quite enjoyed the Christmas episode - a lot of storylines came to a head which is always good.

I'm thinking the first victim of the upcoming hospital serial killer storyline might be
    Rick - since he's likely to be in hospital in January following a punch up with Joe on New Year's Day (and he's one of the more expendable characters).
    Would be a shame if it is though - I like them as a character...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sometimes you kinda feel sorry for Sienna, she had a bad childhood with Patrick, liked the flashback scenes of little Sienna

So Will is returning by the looks of it, I hope they remember he supposedly can't walk after his roof fall

yeah, no mention of them what soever. i can understand the actresses most likely weren't able to come back or weren't asked but at least they could be mentioned

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

yeah, no mention of them what soever. i can understand the actresses most likely weren't able to come back or weren't asked but at least they could be mentioned

Yeah, it's kinda frustrating. Even a passing comment to say Jacqui called this morning and she's sad to be missing the party and Michaela sends her best and wishes everyone a happy christmas - they don't exactly have to make a big deal out of it or anything.

At least Tina got a mention - for a minute I thought it was just gonna be Carmel and Mercedes that were remembered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

how can Will return though? He killed a number of people and attempted to kill Dodger. It was a stretch for Sienna to somehow get off but this would be too ridiculous.

• Advertisement

how can Will return though? He killed a number of people and attempted to kill Dodger. It was a stretch for Sienna to somehow get off but this would be too ridiculous.
    ah but its hollyoaks, where the unbelievable and the unrealistic always happens. so nothing would surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

ah but its hollyoaks, where the unbelievable and the unrealistic always happens. so nothing would surprise me.

It's basically pointless drama, because you're just thinking anything could happen...for no reason...unrealistically...and about characters not worth caring about. So yeah.

Yeah, it's kinda frustrating. Even a passing comment to say Jacqui called this morning and she's sad to be missing the party and Michaela sends her best and wishes everyone a happy christmas - they don't exactly have to make a big deal out of it or anything.

At least Tina got a mention - for a minute I thought it was just gonna be Carmel and Mercedes that were remembered.

I would have liked to see Michaela's reaction to Ste as she hated him for what he did to Amy her best mate i.e. beating her up

fr336 wrote: »
    It's basically pointless drama, because you're just thinking anything could happen...for no reason...unrealistically...and about characters not worth caring about. So yeah.
    exactly, the worst thing is it wasn't always that way (okay it was a little but it was a bit believable)

I would have liked to see Michaela's reaction to Ste as she hated him for what he did to Amy her best mate i.e. beating her up
    shhhhhhhh. were not supposed to remember any of that. we are supposed to have the brains and attention spans of goldfish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Oh no Nancy

Was Diane hiding out in Brookie again :p

FFS why didn't Joe batter the sh*t out of Freddie, Sandy the idiot stopping him, she knows he killed Fraser shop him to the cops

Rick forcing Jason to eat was sad and heartbreaking to watch

Do you think Rick will die now?

i'd say so as i believe there is a death coming up and i can't see who else it could be apart from him or dodger

What happened to Rick? I've only watched bits.

God there was some awful acting in that episode anyone agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

There always is when the roscoes are involved!

Joe punched his lights out,after rick laid into robbie

Yes there was

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I've not seen much of Hollyoaks over Christmas. Did the wedding go ahead? What happened to sinead?

doovdela wrote: »
    Did the wedding go ahead?

yes. johnpaul knows about ste being sineads babies father though. sinead told him.
    What happened to sinead?

she got knocked down by dodger and sienna

Thanks for the heads up! Oh I see so ste is the dad not tony but why did she say it was tony's?

• Advertisement

Thanks for the heads up! Oh I see so ste is the dad not tony but why did she say it was tony's?

She did believe it was Tony's but then she found out Tony was infertile from his chemo and she realised it was Ste's.

What has Grace done to her hair? :eek: It doesn't suit her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭Rfrip

What has Grace done to her hair? :eek: It doesn't suit her.

She seems to have had a complete character transformation aswell

Ooh was that
    Mercedes
    with Trevor at the end of the E4 episode?

probably thought it was his, she did find out it wasn't but kept up the pretence because she wanted to be with tony, she thought he wouldn't be with her without the baby

Ooh was that
    Mercedes
    with Trevor at the end of the E4 episode?

Say what! :eek:

Say what! :eek:
    I don't believe she is dead. And whoever he was talking to was wearing a wig.

Nancy should fess up to everyone instead of lying for Robbie after all Frankie now knows she should have told Darren and Jack by now

So Trevor was supplying the painkillers to Rick who was supplying them to Nancy

Would tony not guess he isn't the dad?

• Advertisement

Would tony not guess he isn't the dad?

He didn't know he was infertile because Sinead hid the letter from the hospital. He found out just before the wedding and broke up with Sinead.

Advertisement