Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh right I see. I remember she did something with the Letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

So was it Trevor that killed Rick? Also would they not do an autopsy on him and see there were drugs in his system.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,222 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So was it Trevor that killed Rick? Also would they not do an autopsy on him and see there were drugs in his system.

I think the killer is suppose to be someone who works in the hospital to administer that type of injection but yes I agree an autopsy should show what really killed Rick

ROTFL at Grace's hair and Trevor's son :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Trevor and Grace have become two of the best characters since they went "good" - the scene with the maggots was great and of course the big reveal of his son at the end.

Still think one of the best scenes ever in Hollyoaks was Trevor walking around the cemetery eating a bag of chips...

• Advertisement

Grace threatening Trevor's fish was funny too

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Looks like it's going to be an exciting few weeks... Looking forward to Will & Sienna teaming up...

Looks like it's going to be an exciting few weeks... Looking forward to Will & Sienna teaming up...

And if it means Theresa dying (which I hope) even better :p

And if it means Theresa dying (which I hope) even better :p

I'm one of those rare few that likes Theresa... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I'm one of those rare few that likes Theresa...
    me to. they should never have had her kill calvin though, that ruined her a bit i think

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I'm one of those rare few that likes Theresa... :o

She is a tad more tolerable since she is doing good for her promise to Carmel yet she still seems to forget she has kids she is more worried about getting her leg over Dodger but who can blame her for that :p

I'm guessing Dodger dies saving Theresa or Maxine no way would he just leave his kids and family

Is Will only back as a guest for Dodger's exit?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Is Will only back as a guest for Dodger's exit?

as far as i know, yes

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

as far as i know, yes

If he kills Dodger, Sienna will kill him for sure

FFS if Leela lets Cameron off now, what a f*cking idiot and also Ziggy (not caring about his own family) being in love with Tegan already and sharing a cabin with his ex, her sister and her fella Cameron who set him up, really :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭Rfrip

To say that hollyoaks has ridiculous story lines is an understatement but their taking the complete and utter biscuit if leela forgives Cameron...he killed her parents ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Rfrip wrote: »
    To say that hollyoaks has ridiculous story lines is an understatement but their taking the complete and utter biscuit if leela forgives Cameron...he killed her parents ffs

It is odd though if Cameron leaves the show so quickly. He was only introduced a few months ago. I find him a very boring character. The show is in desperate need of an interesting villain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hate Cameron, since the first day he stepped on screen!

Loving Trevor and Grace and hated them a while back.

So sick of the Ziggy/Leela/Teegan storyline and him changing women like his underwear.

Monife wrote: »
    So sick of the Ziggy/Leela/Teegan storyline and him changing women like his underwear.

I hate to be cruel but there is no way a man whore like Ziggy would be in love with Tegan and so fast

Did Lockie and Porsche only get married for a bet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fififlashbang

This post has been deleted.

I feel sorry for poor Joe, maybe he will get closer now to Nancy himself or a new lady

So Sandy leaves again just when the twins especially need her the most and she takes Joe with her so that leaves Ziggy and Freddie to mind the twins, god help them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

So Sandy leaves again just when the twins especially need her the most and she takes Joe with her so that leaves Ziggy and Freddie to mind the twins, god help them

Well she did see Jason eat a plate of pasta. So obviously he has beaten his eating disorder that she only found out about last week. She is a role model for all mothers out there, isn't she?

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Well she did see Jason eat a plate of pasta. So obviously he has beaten his eating disorder that she only found out about last week. She is a role model for all mothers out there, isn't she?

Sandy is a nurse too and she thinks Jason is all better despite walking out of counselling and his dad just dying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

That scene with Sienna smashing the light was brilliant. She must be done for now though. Pity since all the other storylines are pretty boring at the moment.
    I'm going to guess that the doctor with the glasses "Dr.S" is the serial killer in the hospital. Just something about his character seems v fake.

How did that copper know to follow Patrick?

FFS Sienna hiding in the boat and who is minding Theresa's two kids :rolleyes:

FFS Sienna hiding in the boat and who is minding Theresa's two kids :rolleyes:

DELIGHTED they caught Patrick! Hate Will, hope he's not going to be on screen for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Had suspicions? like a good copper would have I guess! probably didnt believe the shyte about nico's shoes

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Had suspicions? like a good copper would have I guess! probably didnt believe the shyte about nico's shoes

Oh yes I forgot about the shoes in the flat

Advertisement