Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

What a terrible conclusion to Will's latest caper. Disappointed that Maxine is still there, her storyline is going nowhere and she is just boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,225 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What a terrible conclusion to Will's latest caper. Disappointed that Maxine is still there, her storyline is going nowhere and she is just boring.

Anyone would believe Nico and Dodger for self defence, given how much of a psycho Will was

Who is Nico's legal guardian now Sienna locked away? Patrick is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ahhh fcuk it, I forgot I couldn't read this thread tonight as I didn't see e4s episode...damn it!! Lalalalala I didnt read that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I was hoping for that kind of an ending and exit by Dodger.
    I was shocked by the way he split up the girls and the way he kidnapped Nico. I wasn't expecting she do that to him though. I was hoping something happen to Will but wasn't sure if Dodger be ok or not, I was hoping he wouldn't die at least by the way
    I read up on digital spy that he wanted his character 'Dodger' Mark to be known as a hero
    so was hard to know how it would end if he die or he just leave. Still gives him an opening to come back in the future! Poor Nico if Patrick gets guardianship, I'm hoping Maxine or Theresa might. I thought Dodger run off with Maxine and head to America. I thought that Theresa might not survive either though but she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Hollyoaks is really boring me at the moment. It seems like the story lines were just being repeated too many times. Glad Dodger has left. Wish Sienna , Maxine and Patrick left with him. They would repeat their weird love obsession with each other somewhere else.

• Advertisement

Will or Sienna should have offed Theresa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Strange I liked E4 ep better , nice and slow pace

Well compared to yesterday , which had week of things in 20 mins lo,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Good God almighty, can Ste not get a fecking break?!!

Tindie wrote: »
    Strange I liked E4 ep better , nice and slow pace

Well compared to yesterday , which had week of things in 20 mins lo,

Too much Ste and John Paul for me and no aftermath after Dodger's exit, I mean where does Maxine, Minnie and Nico live now and is Will dead or alive?

I get the producer loves Kieran and his character Ste but sometimes he is pushed way too much for many storylines and scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I swear if Mercedes isn't alive after all this...they're just getting her fans hopes up

• Advertisement

Sinead's bump has got mighty big fast

Is there anything Lindsey wont do or cover up for Freddie :mad: I think Grace and Mercedes are working together and Mercedes is alive

I still think mercy is alive but now seeing the clip with grace and mercy its hard to know, I was sure it was Freddie she was talking to all that time. How many more mcqueens going to join Hollyoaks!? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

doovdela wrote: »
    I still think mercy is alive but now seeing the clip with grace and mercy its hard to know, I was sure it was Freddie she was talking to all that time. How many more mcqueens going to join Hollyoaks!? :P

It's getting ridiculous at this stage. McQueen's that have never been spoken of before, suddenly appearing!

Monife wrote: »
    It's getting ridiculous at this stage. McQueen's that have never been spoken of before, suddenly appearing!

I would prefer the old McQueens back like Jacqui and even Michaela

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Another quick personality transplant in soapland for Lyndsay, couple of months ago she was goody two shoes and all of a sudden she's turned all "hard" and hiding murder weapons and what not??!! Wish her and Freddie would just piss off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Soooo sick of Lyndsey and Freddie at this stage. They're almost as annoying as Grace's new hair don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Gee_G wrote: »
    Another quick personality transplant in soapland for Lyndsay, couple of months ago she was goody two shoes and all of a sudden she's turned all "hard" and hiding murder weapons and what not??!! Wish her and Freddie would just piss off!!

She's is not that much of a goody two shoes, she has been involved in various wrongdoings since she joined including the cover-up of Brownings murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

She's is not that much of a goody two shoes, she has been involved in various wrongdoings since she joined including the cover-up of Brownings murder.

Yeah true I suppose, but her personality still has changed!

Gee_G wrote: »
    Yeah true I suppose, but her personality still has changed!

She knows Freddie killed Fraser and framed Joe and could have killed Mercedes her "best friend" and don't care

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I was really hoping Lyndsey would be a likeable character but she is irritating me so much. Her and Freddie are becoming a laughable couple.

Who moved Mercedes body if she is dead and why did Freddie burn her clothes if he is innocent

Really hope someone kills Lindsey off soon

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who moved Mercedes body if she is dead and why did Freddie burn her clothes if he is innocent

Really hope someone kills Lindsey off soon

Think
    Grace is in on it but is trying to frame Freddie!?

Don't know what will happen to her she isn't as nice a character as she once was?

Esther knows Freddie killed Fraser, she heard him too so she should tell Kim who in turn could tell Joe

I want Joe to get full custody of Joe Jnr

Peri blackmailed Nancy so Nancy should tell Leela

Does Darren not know about Nancy's drug problem? He would be out looking for her where is he, away on a long taxi fare?

Trevor "live in lesbian" :p he is so funny

I cant believe Esther choose them over her family but payback for Frankie choosing Ruby over her before

Darren and Maxine, is that the start of a new romance

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm really hoping
    Celine
    isn't the Gloved Hand Killer, because serial killers don't tend to get to stick around for the long haul...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm really hoping
    Celine
    isn't the Gloved Hand Killer, because serial killers don't tend to get to stick around for the long haul...

Who could it be though?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

KKkitty wrote: »
    Who could it be though?

Well the main suspects were revealed in tonight's E4 episode as being
    anyone who works at the hospital - Lindsey, Kim, Tegan, Celine or Dr S'Avage... Of course they could all be red herrings and it could be someone else entirely, but it makes sense for it to be one of the hospital staff all the same

• Advertisement

I'm really hoping
    Celine

I think it is Kim and really hope Lindsey is the next victim

Advertisement