Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I'm really hoping
    Celine
    isn't the Gloved Hand Killer, because serial killers don't tend to get to stick around for the long haul...
    i agree.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,226 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am surprised Liberty Savage (Anna and Dirk's daughter) has not came back yet

Anyone else think Nico looks very like Will

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I don't think it is I suspect its
    the Doctor he seemed like he wanted to rush everyone out.
    I could be wrong could been one of the nurses or someone else...Patrick or Nico or someone else more than likely someone who has access to supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So Sienna, Maxine, and Patrick are unchanged by the last few months of their storyline: how depressing.

So Sienna, Maxine, and Patrick are unchanged by the last few months of their storyline: how depressing.
    yeah, round and round we continue to go. it got boaring months ago

• Advertisement

yeah, round and round we continue to go. it got boaring months ago

The end will be Patrick's death

Is Nico setting Patrick up to bring him down, with the bruises and maybe she did the boarding house against Maxine too?

Who is blackmailing Dirk, the hospital glove killer or someone else, could it be Cindy?

I think it could be either the Doctor as its his brother, one of the nurses or its Patrick. I doubt Cindy do that?

doovdela wrote: »
    I think it could be either the Doctor as its his brother, one of the nurses or its Patrick. I doubt Cindy do that?

Patrick was not at the hospital though

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The end will be Patrick's death

Is Nico setting Patrick up to bring him down, with the bruises and maybe she did the boarding house against Maxine too?

Who is blackmailing Dirk, the hospital glove killer or someone else, could it be Cindy?

i'm not sure they will kill off patrick but its possible.

i would like to think nico is setting patrick up but somehow i think not, they have dumed her into being patricks biggest fan no doubt knowing hollyoaks.

as for Who is blackmailing Dirk, it probably is the gloved killer. i can't see what motive cindy would have

Former EastEnders and Waterloo Road star Zöe Lucker has joined the cast of Hollyoaks as a new regular.

The actress has landed the role of Reenie McQueen, who is the daughter of Nana and the mother of recent arrivals Porsche, Celine and Cleo.

Lucker filmed her first scenes for the Channel 4 soap this week and will arrive on screen in April.

Speaking of her casting, Lucker commented: "I am really excited to be joining Hollyoaks - especially as a McQueen!

"Reenie is a very complex character and will, in time, have a very interesting story to tell."

Reenie's first scenes will see Porsche visit her in prison, where she is serving a sentence for a crime. The show newcomer will then move to the village further on down the line.

Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood previously cast Lucker in EastEnders, on which she played Vanessa Gold in 2010 and 2011.

Kirkwood said today: "I am delighted to be working again with Zöe. In my mind there was only one person to tell Reenie's important story and thankfully she was as intrigued by the character as we are.

"We are thrilled that Zöe will be becoming a McQueen and know that she will bring Reenie to life for our audience."

A Hollyoaks spokesperson added: "Reenie is a good-time party girl without an 'off' switch and can be exhausting company although deep down she is the most vulnerable of Nana's children.

"She hasn't set the best example to her three girls, who she raised largely on her own and frequently lets them down. Emotionally she's got issues and sometimes it's difficult to tell just who the mother is and who is the daughter."

As well as EastEnders, Lucker is also well-known for her roles as Carol Barry in Waterloo Road and Tanya Turner in Footballers' Wives.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a627065/hollyoaks-casts-zoe-lucker-as-newcomer-reenie-mcqueen.html#~p3wJs4vDkM9kgC

• Advertisement

Dazzo (is that what Maxine calls Darren) isn't helping her at all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Dazzo (is that what Maxine calls Darren) isn't helping her at all :p

Dazzle. It's really grating on me!

Monife wrote: »
    Dazzle. It's really grating on me!

Dazzle is that it, yes it is annoying

Peri really has turned into a brat, hope she finds out soon about her precious daddy Cameron killing Danny and Sam :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

peri; how can she call yer wan her mum and Cameron her dad after like a month of knowing the truth, in real life I can't imagine after the only ppl she knew as her mum and dad died that she could just flip nd accept the others as mum and dad.
    Maxine, why come back?! stay in America with Minnie and your sister. stupid stupid stupid!! the Patrick, Sienna, Nico storylines are just ridiculous!! dazzle seriously!!! grrrr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Omg is anyone else sick of this Patrick /Maxine storyline , it's ridiculous at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

je551e wrote: »
    Omg is anyone else sick of this Patrick /Maxine storyline , it's ridiculous at this stage.

In real life Patrick would be banged up for what he did to Maxine. It's going around in circles.

je551e wrote: »
    yeah, got sick of it months ago

Didn't Maxine say she had to come back for Minnie's treatment, she has a hole in the heart so I can understand why she came back then if that is true but I agree her and Patrick's story needs to end

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Didn't Maxine say she had to come back for Minnie's treatment, she has a hold in the heart so I can understand why she came back then if that is true but I agree her and Patrick's story needs to end

Would love if Mitzeee came back to sort Patrick out once and for all.

• Advertisement

So Diane takes Tony's business (which I thought he co owned with Ste), flat and now hits the sack with Lockie too :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

J.P noooooo! :eek:
    Deffo wont be getting his job back now!

Another gay in the village

Joe should apply for full custody of JJ

When did Holly and Cleo become best mates?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Peri is going to find out she is pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well, that was a nice twist at the end of tonight's E4...
    Mercedes is alive, which I'd never doubted, but didn't expect her back tonight! And now that we know she's alive, Oaks producers have confirmed that Mercedes will be coming back to the show full-time... She won't be back filming properly until March though, so she might disappear again for awhile after this week... Good news!!!

Also, I really hope they update the opening credits again soon. Obviously there's a few newcomers that need to be added (Dylan, Cleo, Harry) and there's a new family arriving next week, but mostly what's annoying me about the credits is Cindy's hair is so different now to when those credits were shot...

LOL'D at Trevor calling Lindsey "butterface" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

"Hey John Paul, are you eyeing up Harry's sausage?"

Christ, how much innuendo can they jam in to one dinner party? I do think Harry's storyline will be interesting though - I reckon he's going to use Cleo for awhile before finally deciding to come out...

I knew that Mercy was alive! At least Joe knows now what's going on.

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    I knew that Mercy was alive! At least Joe knows now what's going on.

Joe and Mercy would make a good couple

Advertisement