Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Looks like Patrick is gonna find himself in hospital over the coming weeks... Now if I were a betting man, I'd be putting good money on him being victim #3 of the Gloved Hand Killer, but as a fan of the soap I don't want it to be him - Jeremy Sheffield is to good an actor to let go. Hope he isn't next.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,225 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope the actor who plays Jack isn't leaving, was hoping he would get out of jail

Nancy should fess up to the whole drugs saga

I like Esther with Trevor, Grace and Dylan but they did put Jack in jail, does she not feel bad now, could they pin the drugs on Freddie and Butterface by any chance :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    could they pin the drugs on Freddie and Butterface by any chance

no, because that is what we would all want. so there is no chance unfortunately of it happening. oh well.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Yay Joe got Jnr back, I cant believe Butterface choose Freddie over her son

And Jack is out already and his community service is working in Jason's clinic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Yay Joe got Jnr back, I cant believe Butterface choose Freddie over her son

And Jack is out already and his community service is working in Jason's clinic

Neither can I. Even though it was the right thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Does this mean we won't have to watch painfully acting from Freddie anymore. Please, please, please say that is the end of Freddie and Lynsey.

Does this mean we won't have to watch painfully acting from Freddie anymore. Please, please, please say that is the end of Freddie and Lynsey.

Don't think so unfortunately.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Don't think so unfortunately.

Awwww :(:(:(

Awwww :(:(:(

Would love if Lyndsey and Joe were setting Freddie up the whole time but I doubt it.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Would love if Lyndsey and Joe were setting Freddie up the whole time but I doubt it.

I thought that at first but Lindsey has thrown away her job and son to be with Freddie, she is completely doolally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Lindsey is covering it up well if she going on side with Joe to get Freddie. I say she loves him too much to do that. Poor Peri! When does Leela find out?

I thought that at first but Lindsey has thrown away her job and son to be with Freddie, she is completely doolally

It's one thing to ditch your job but seriously how could she ditch her own son too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Peri is 15, she looks about 12! Also what was the point in her getting a pregnancy test when the hospital confirmed it?!

Monife wrote: »
    Peri is 15, she looks about 12! Also what was the point in her getting a pregnancy test when the hospital confirmed it?!

Celine texting her too wtf :mad:

Wouldn't Peri need to have a parent / guardian at the hospital with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So Nico did learn something from her mother. How can a fake pregnancy lie ever turn out badly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah the truth come out eventually Peri can't hide it forever...

So Leela wants Ziggy to move in to look after Peri with Tegan while she is away TIGGY will resume so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

FFS here we go again!! (End of e4 episode last night!!)

Gee_G wrote: »

Do the scriptwriters get bored with rehashing the same old stories? Obviously not!!

Gee_G wrote: »

What an f*cking idiot Maxine :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I know, seriously, enough already!!
    Although I did find the scenes with Minnie and them v good!

I wonder are the writers trying to redeem Patrick, change his character, as his scenes with Nico and Minnie lately shows his caring side

I wonder are the writers trying to redeem Patrick, change his character, as his scenes with Nico and Minnie lately shows his caring side

More likely they're trying to redeem him just enough for us to feel sympathy for him right before he becomes the next victim of the Gloved Hand Killer (not a spoiler, I'm purely speculating but he seems like the perfect candidate to meet such a demise, especially now Louis Loveday has arrived to get upgraded from deputy headmaster to headmaster almost immediately)...

I cant take to Nancy and Joe as a couple, too weird and awkward looking

• Registered Users Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I cant take to Nancy and Joe as a couple, too weird and awkward looking

Just be thankful it's not Nancy and Robbie :)

Rfrip wrote: »
    Just be thankful it's not Nancy and Robbie :)

That will no doubt happen at some stage

Also, I really hope they update the opening credits again soon. Obviously there's a few newcomers that need to be added (Dylan, Cleo, Harry) and there's a new family arriving next week, but mostly what's annoying me about the credits is Cindy's hair is so different now to when those credits were shot...

Yay, they updated Cindy's intro, finally... Also Grace and her new hairdo... Plus all the newbies added....

How can Darren really believe Theresa is the one who left him the half torn beer mat, what age is she, she was underage when Tony slept with her, ffs wake up Dazzle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

My opinion of HO these days:

tumblr_lk2dpgrnde1qdakdko1_500.gif

• Advertisement

I haven't seen it for a couple of weeks and from reading the comments I haven't missed much.

Advertisement