Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Hahaha that was so unexpected, its sh*t like that, why I still watch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Hahaha that was so unexpected, its sh*t like that, why I still watch it!

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,222 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fr336 wrote: »
    What happened?

Porsche pushed Diane out the window

I really hope someone kills Lindsey

• Advertisement

Did Porsche sleep with Trevor?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Porsche sleep with Trevor?

I doubt it. I think she said it to hurt Lockie. I don't think Trevor would cheat on Grace.

Monife wrote: »
    I doubt it. I think she said it to hurt Lockie. I don't think Trevor would cheat on Grace.

Good cause I do like Trevor and Grace together and even though he cheated and likes boys as well Lockie and Porsche work together too, both have good chemistry

Poor Esther, I cant stand Kim

I hope Grace and Trevor stay in the show a long time and keeping getting more and more involved with different characters - they're the best thing about Hollyoaks at the moment...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I hope Grace and Trevor stay in the show a long time and keeping getting more and more involved with different characters - they're the best thing about Hollyoaks at the moment...

Except for Graces hair. It looks stupid, doesn't suit her at all.

Except for Graces hair. It looks stupid, doesn't suit her at all.

It has actually grown on me and I thought it was awful at first...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So by my count there are 2 bisexual men, 1 homosexual, and 2 lesbians in the show at the moment. I think Grace was messing with the nurses head on this occasion.

So by my count there are 2 bisexual men, 1 homosexual, and 2 lesbians in the show at the moment. I think Grace was messing with the nurses head on this occasion.

I think Grace may be bi, I thought she was going to kiss the pole dancer one who Freddie beat up allegedly a while back

I like Grace with Trevor

Why does Phoebe always help Robbie and be nice to him, when he treats her like sh*t, they could have been a good pairing but he had to be in love with Nancy :mad: poor Dirk now a victim of Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

its ridiculous and pathetic isn't it. phoebe used to be one to take no crap from anyone, now she is a whimpering mess, whimpering over little runt rosco. it is a pathetic personality transplant, like everyone in hollyoaks has gone through. but only the twitter tweens matter to bk, so expect this show to go even more gutter if that is possible

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

its ridiculous and pathetic isn't it. phoebe used to be one to take no crap from anyone, now she is a whimpering mess, whimpering over little runt rosco. it is a pathetic personality transplant, like everyone in hollyoaks has gone through. but only the twitter tweens matter to bk, so expect this show to go even more gutter if that is possible

Phoebe is a good character she should be given better storylines and used more instead of the likes of Theresa and Lindsey

Phoebe is a good character she should be given better storylines and used more instead of the likes of Theresa and Lindsey
    i do agree, but the old phoebe needs to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

When is this stupid Freddie storyline going to end? Sick of it by now. Have to agree about Phoebe to a point. If you cast your minds back to the the start of her in hollyoaks she was very clingy to George and doing whatever she could to keep him by her side.

KKkitty wrote: »
    When is this stupid Freddie storyline going to end? Sick of it by now. Have to agree about Phoebe to a point. If you cast your minds back to the the start of her in hollyoaks she was very clingy to George and doing whatever she could to keep him by her side.
    good point, but in the context of their story it was understandible as george was her only friend through out both them being homeless together, and being kidnapped for the sex slavery. in saying that, she would take no nonsense from anyone and i don't think she would have been whimpering over someone like little runt rosco had he been there. or maybe she would. at this stage that time in hollyoaks is now but a distant memory unfortunately

• Advertisement

good point, but in the context of their story it was understandible as george was her only friend through out both them being homeless together, and being kidnapped for the sex slavery. in saying that, she would take no nonsense from anyone and i don't think she would have been whimpering over someone like little runt rosco had he been there. or maybe she would. at this stage that time in hollyoaks is now but a distant memory unfortunately

She may have found the family life she wanted for so long, no matter how dysfunctional it is, with the Mcqueens but she never had a proper male figure in her life so may latch on to any male that comes into her life.

She may have found the family life she wanted for so long, no matter how dysfunctional it is, with the Mcqueens but she never had a proper male figure in her life so may latch on to any male that comes into her life.
    fair point. didn't think of that

Jacqui and Rhys were kinda like parents to her

Since Jacqui left no one of the McQueens seem to want her around, I wanted to see her bond more with Mercedes and even John Paul

Jacqui and Rhys were kinda like parents to her

Since Jacqui left no one of the McQueens seem to want her around, I wanted to see her bond more with Mercedes and even John Paul

They want her around. She has helped with stuff and they know she has a good heart. She just needs a good storyline again at this stage. I'd wrap up the Patrick thing and give someone like Phoebe a chance if I was a scriptwriter.

Where is Myra?

Surely Sandy would be back now with Jason home, Freddie on the run for murder and Robbie being a complete bellend

Where is Myra?

Surely Sandy would be back now with Jason home, Freddie on the run for murder and Robbie being a complete bellend

Think Nicole Barber Lane is going through a marriage break up in real life so needs time off. Sandy is off with her new man so probably won't be back.

Where is Myra?

she is in spain i think

they would have to re-cast. she is back in eastenders, or she was at least

I can't stand D.S. Thorpe, he doesn't seem like a detective at all... Really bad casting.

she is in spain i think

they would have to re-cast. she is back in eastenders, or she was at least

I agree a recast Sandy would work

• Advertisement

Even though the Freddie and Joe stuff can be really annoying most of the time, I did like how all the Roscoe's came together to protect Robbie and how they started to face up to the consequences of their actions in the end.

Charlie Wernham (Robbie) has taken about 2 or 3 months off to film the Bad Education movie, so it's probably safe to say he'll be headed off to prison for awhile...

Advertisement