Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,222 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe Joe would be equal in a fight to Trevor, but for the other Roscoes, Trevor would make mince meat of them

I do hope Fraser's murder case is reopened and Sam cleared everyone but Grace seems to have forgot that Freddie murdered him :mad: Sinead helping Lindsey WTF :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe Joe would be equal in a fight to Trevor, but for the other Roscoes, Trevor would make mince meat of them

I do hope Fraser's murder case is reopened and Sam cleared everyone but Grace seems to have forgot that Freddie murdered him :mad: Sinead helping Lindsey WTF :confused:

The whole reason Grace set him up for "Mercedes' Murder" is to get revenge for Fraser, so she hasn't forgiven or forgotten.

The whole reason Grace set him up for "Mercedes' Murder" is to get revenge for Fraser, so she hasn't forgiven or forgotten.

That that is why I put everyone but Grace seems to have forgot that Freddie murdered him, hence Grace hasn't forgot :p

That that is why I put everyone but Grace seems to have forgot that Freddie murdered him, hence Grace hasn't forgot :p

Whoops, I misread that... :o

Esther Bloom is left shocked next week when she goes to visit her friend Phoebe McQueen in prison.

Upcoming episodes will see Phoebe (Mandip Gill) arrested for Mercedes's murder, despite the fact that Mercy is actually alive and well in France.

Next week Esther will be shocked and upset by Phoebe's appearance when she visits her in prison.

Phoebe, who is a shadow of her former self, tells Esther that she is being bullied by the other prisoners and asks her to smuggle in cigarettes for her to barter with in order to gain respect.

• Advertisement

Sinead for once do the bloody right thing and shop in Lindsey to the cops and get Phoebe out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Sinead for once do the bloody right thing and shop in Lindsey to the cops and get Phoebe out :mad:
    apparently she does exactly that.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Lynsey is wrecking my head, complete personality transplant since she got with Freddie, which was also crazy. Wish they would just end this story already!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Since the knife was found in the Mcqueens I don't understand how they arrested Phoebe. Of course there's a possibility of a strand of hair belonging to someone in the house being on it.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Since the knife was found in the Mcqueens I don't understand how they arrested Phoebe. Of course there's a possibility of a strand of hair belonging to someone in the house being on it.

It's because of the hair on the knife. It is stupid though, hope this story doesn't drag on, sick of it now!

• Advertisement

Monife wrote: »
    It's because of the hair on the knife. It is stupid though, hope this story doesn't drag on, sick of it now!

Lindsey planted the wrong hair, she wanted to frame Porsche not Phoebe

I guess Mercedes will return now to get Phoebe out

Hollyoaks is much more entertaining when I'm drunk...

Hollyoaks is much more entertaining when I'm drunk...
    yeah i know, its that bad all right.

It has been confirmed that
    Patrick
    will be leaving.
    He'll reveal to Theresa over the next few weeks that he has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease. They want to explore the story, so how much longer he'll be still in the show is been kept quiet, but he when he does go, the character will die

I really love that actor, so I'm sad, but hopefully it'll be a good final storyline...

Source

Patrick
    will be leaving.
    He'll reveal to Theresa over the next few weeks that he has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease. They want to explore the story, so how much longer he'll be still in the show is been kept quiet, but he when he does go, the character will die

I really love that actor, so I'm sad, but hopefully it'll be a good final storyline...

Source
    saw that myself earlier, i don't think hollyoaks will do it justice though. it will be another bunch of sensationalist rubbish most likely.

Patrick
    will be leaving.

Source

I wonder will he end it all by suicide or assisted suicide

How the hell can Diane go for custody of both Rose and DeeDee, I know she is Rose's biological mother but the selfish greedy cow wanting them both :mad:

Also does Grace know about the baby swap, as she is the half sister, I would expect some words from her to both Tegan and Diane

How the hell can Diane go for custody of both Rose and DeeDee, I know she is Rose's biological mother but the selfish greedy cow wanting them both :mad:

Also does Grace know about the baby swap, as she is the half sister, I would expect some words from her to both Tegan and Diane

Yeah that really annoyed me. Diane is a selfish b*tch! I hope she doesn't get custody of either and then leaves and never comes back!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah that explains Patrick's problems with his legs lately. I am expecting he leave the soap. I can't see diane getting full custody, tony should still have a share of the custody of all of the kids if Tegan doesn't survive but who look after Rose/Dee dee if she doesn't. I know her family could look after her but I don't know, anything is possible. May mean if Ziggy marries leela then they get custody of Rose/Dee Dee.

Aww
    romance in the air
    ...:)

I liked Leela at the start when she first arrived now cant stand her, I would like to see Cameron with Celine and Ziggy with Tegan

• Advertisement

I used to really like Maxine but every time she says Dazzle I want to punch her in the face!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I liked Leela at the start when she first arrived now cant stand her, I would like to see Cameron with Celine and Ziggy with Tegan

Me too!

I think Jeremy Sheffield and Jorgie Porter have great on-screen chemistry as Patrick and Theresa - hope she sticks with him now throughout his illness, even just as a close friend. They've both said separately in interviews that they've had a great time working together and that it was such an Odd Couple Pairing to have their characters thrown together.

Speaking of Theresa. Have her and Joe ever had a conversation on-screen. In tonight's E4 episode when she was talking to Darren and she told Joe to shut up when he interrupted them, I got a laugh out of it because I can't remember them ever interacting previously.

Where is Theresa's kids?

Patrick is Myra Pocha's grandfather and has he ever even seen the child yet?

Hollyoaks will explore the issue of
    child sex abuse in a hard-hitting new storyline centring around the McQueen family.

Show bosses have teamed up with the NSPCC for the long-running plot, which begins on screen next week when Porsche McQueen reveals that her mother's boyfriend Pete sexually assaulted her when she was 15.

Porsche (Twinnie-Lee Moore) shares the dark secret with Phoebe in emotional scenes as she reflects on her past. It soon emerges that even though Porsche found the courage to tell her mum Reenie about the incident at the time, Pete managed to convince Reenie that the allegations were false and that Porsche had in fact propositioned him.

A Hollyoaks spokesperson explained: "The McQueen sisters - Porsche, Celine and Cleo - came to Hollyoaks to escape from an unhappy home life and the memory of Reenie's boyfriend Pete.

"The sisters had never confided in each other about Pete's inappropriate behaviour, which they had all experienced to varying degrees, so the extent of the danger he posed within the family was never revealed.

"When Pete comes back into their lives, troubled Reenie desperately wants him to stay and the girls want their mum to be in a happier place - but letting him into their home brings with it devastating consequences."

Hollyoaks and the NSPCC will both offer online support over the course of the storyline, promoting a 'No Secrets' campaign which aims to help young people find the necessary help if they face similar situations. The NSPCC is expecting a rise in calls from viewers who are affected by the issues raised on screen.

i read about it today. if only it would live up to my expectations, but going on the rape story which had the usual statements yet ended up a sensationalist mess, i'm not so sure.

Ste can be a selfish bellend :mad:

Where is Myra and Nana McQueen, Phoebe was in jail and is now released and no mention or sight of them, I liked Phoebe mixing with Joe, enjoyed their scenes

Kim as a nutty psycho makes her interesting now, lol'd at her in Nancy's room :p

I'm glad Harry saw through Sinead, out for herself as usual, will she ever change :mad:

• Advertisement

You damn coward Ziggy :mad: and Leela is a hypocrite Cameron killed her parents ffs and she is protecting him :mad: I hope now Tom knows and has video proof he shows Peri and the police

I am glad Diane backed down going for custody of both girls

Advertisement