Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

This thing with Sienna and Charles is beyond creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

KKkitty wrote: »
    This thing with Sienna and Charles is beyond creepy.

Dr. Savage is dirty old man, Sienna is like family to him ok not blood related but she is Nico's mum and Nico is his grandniece

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dr. Savage is dirty old man, Sienna is like family to him ok not blood related but she is Nico's mum and Nico is his grandniece

I really hope they don't start anything resembling a relationship. He knows Sienna has had mental issues. So glad Cameron knows his secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭central

I really hope they don't start anything resembling a relationship. He knows Sienna has had mental issues. So glad Cameron knows his secret.

What is his big secret? I watch Hollyoaks but not religiously so not sure if I missed the big reveal or not?

central wrote: »
    What is his big secret? I watch Hollyoaks but not religiously so not sure if I missed the big reveal or not?

He isn't really a qualified doctor as he didn't take exams or failed exams, yet no problem he being made head of Hollyoaks hospital no background checks done

• Advertisement

central wrote: »

He's not a real doctor. He failed his doctor exams but somehow was given a job as one. Surely a hospital would check out those kind of things before giving someone a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Nico would be his step grandniece, Dodger and Sienna are siblings. Twins?

How did Dylan get arrested for drugging and attempted rape of Nico? Was all the evidence only Sienna's word

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

yup!
    He only had to show the copper the text nico sent him before she passed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

They've pretty much given away who the next victim of the Gloved Hand Killer is with the new Opening Credits...
    Phoebe and Esther used to share a title card, but in the new credits Esther has been bundled in with Jack, Frankie and Charlie making it simpler to remove Phoebe from the credits once she's been killed off.

I could be wrong or it could be a red herring, but it makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

They've pretty much given away who the next victim of the Gloved Hand Killer is with the new Opening Credits...
    Phoebe and Esther used to share a title card, but in the new credits Esther has been bundled in with Jack, Frankie and Charlie making it simpler to remove Phoebe from the credits once she's been killed off.

I could be wrong or it could be a red herring, but it makes sense.
    Plus the photos already out there of the NcQueen clan filming a funeral scene. Phoebe is a cert to die I think. Shame. Very good character. I know it's highly unlikely but I'd love to see Jacqui McQueen back for the funeral

Is Myra gone for good?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is Myra gone for good?

No she's just taking some time out. Herself and Liam Fox (Dan from Emmerdale) are currently going through a divorce, so she asked to be written out for awhile. I was kinda expecting her to be coming back soon enough, possibly in time for the funeral, but she could be gone another while yet...

Joe and Porsche could be a good couple, they have potential and chemistry imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

No she's just taking some time out. Herself and Liam Fox (Dan from Emmerdale) are currently going through a divorce, so she asked to be written out for awhile. I was kinda expecting her to be coming back soon enough, possibly in time for the funeral, but she could be gone another while yet...

You would think Myra would have moved Heaven and Earth to come back as soon as Mercedes came back 'from the dead' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

gazzer wrote: »
    You would think Myra would have moved Heaven and Earth to come back as soon as Mercedes came back 'from the dead' :D

Yes but the actress moving heaven and earth relies on the actress being available :D

Did anyone call Jacqui or Myra about Phoebe like John Paul?

Reenie and her girls don't know Phoebe that long actually Reenie don't know her at all

Robbie will defo try to kill Joe now Phoebe is dead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Bisexual braveheart :pac:

Could they not let Phoebe join Jacqui and let her have a happy ending. She was a good character and yet again she was killed off.

• Advertisement

Could they not let Phoebe join Jacqui and let her have a happy ending. She was a good character and yet again she was killed off.

I agree, she really deserved a happy ending

I am guessing Jacqui, Myra or best friend George wont be back for her funeral

I agree, she really deserved a happy ending

I am guessing Jacqui, Myra or best friend George wont be back for her funeral

Or Vincent. There was so much they could have done with her.

Is Joe next for Gloved Hand Killer or could Lindsey (if she is not the GHK) mercy kill him off?

Tegan to Ste and Sinead "part time gay and desperate scouse wife" :p

Oh Tegan and Scott what have ye done

Robbie must really not miss Phoebe if he is after Nancy again so soon :mad:

So Pete made a move on Cleo before and she allows everyone to think Porsche is lying.

So Pete made a move on Cleo before and she allows everyone to think Porsche is lying.

Yes was surprised by that and Cleo is meant to be smart

Yes was surprised by that and Cleo is meant to be smart

Pete is good at manipulation though so maybe Cleo doesn't see what he's doing wrong. Did Mercedes have an abortion? Missed a few episodes.

• Advertisement

Pete is good at manipulation though so maybe Cleo doesn't see what he's doing wrong. Did Mercedes have an abortion? Missed a few episodes.

Mercedes is still pregnant

Why wasn't the likes of George, Vincent, Esther, Tony, Jacqui and Myra not at Phoebe's funeral?

Nancy is some hypocrite after all what happened with her sister Becca and a younger student aka Justin :mad:

Advertisement