Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mercedes is still pregnant

Why wasn't the likes of George, Vincent, Esther, Tony, Jacqui and Myra not at Phoebe's funeral?

Nancy is some hypocrite after all what happened with her sister Becca and a younger student aka Justin :mad:

I know and Jacqui too. Would the actors who play them be that busy that they couldn't come back for one episode at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kai Owen who plays Pete is such a fantastic actor - that whole storyline gives me the absolute creeps, but it's good and hopefully they do it right.

Lumping Robbie and Nancy together isn't the best move, but Robbie is one of my favourite characters so at least he's getting good screentime after being away for awhile. I actually hope he's one of the characters that stays in the show for the long haul - with such a big cast turnover you never know. He reminds me a lot of Mercedes as a character, so hopefully he can stay in it as long as she has. Robbie and Mercedes would make a good duo actually... Not romantically, but like in a big sister/mentor sort of way.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Are they going to keep this Patrick storyline going around in circles forever? Same thing over and over

je551e wrote: »
    Are they going to keep this Patrick storyline going around in circles forever? Same thing over and over

I feel the same. Hate him as a character at this stage.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I feel the same. Hate him as a character at this stage.

It's unreal the way they have dragged it out. Turning me off watching completely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,218 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kai Owen who plays Pete is such a fantastic actor - that whole storyline gives me the absolute creeps, but it's good and hopefully they do it right.

Lumping Robbie and Nancy together isn't the best move, but Robbie is one of my favourite characters so at least he's getting good screentime after being away for awhile. I actually hope he's one of the characters that stays in the show for the long haul - with such a big cast turnover you never know. He reminds me a lot of Mercedes as a character, so hopefully he can stay in it as long as she has. Robbie and Mercedes would make a good duo actually... Not romantically, but like in a big sister/mentor sort of way.

Cleo gave the impression they were intimate before but I did think her first time was with Harry recently

I like Robbie too but not with Nancy, it is a shame Phoebe was killed off as they were a good couple when he wasn't chasing after Nancy

Hollyoaks characters could meet a watery end this autumn in the soap's 20th anniversary stunt.

Show bosses have revealed the first details of the drama to come, teasing that the storyline will be an action-packed adventure experience that goes tragically wrong.

Characters will be left in jeopardy in the explosive scenes, which will air as part of the big birthday celebrations in October.

Hollyoaks' autumn stunts are now an annual tradition for the programme, with the latest spectacle following in the footsteps of the 2012 mini-bus crash, 2013 Hollyoaks Blast and 2014 train crash.

Executive producer Bryan Kirkwood commented: "In October we have our 20th birthday week and we're planning an epic autumn to mark this milestone. It was a real challenge to follow crashing that train, but my ambition for Hollyoaks remains as high as ever. We think this year will be even more nailbiting, heartbreaking and dramatic.

"The birthday week will spiral into a thrilling Indiana Jones-style white water pursuit, marking the end of the journey for two of our biggest characters."

Hollyoaks first confirmed plans for the stunt last month, when the show launched a competition offering fans the chance to watch the scenes being filmed.

This isn't the only stunt on the way, as cast and crew were recently spotted filming a huge road accident which airs later in the summer

Hollyoaks celebrates its 20th birthday in the week commencing Monday, October 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

There is numerous characters I want drowned in that stunt

The bus crash was one of the best soap stunts ever. Loved how they kept it firmly under wraps who was going in it. Hopefully there's no major spoilers beforehand.

The bus crash was one of the best soap stunts ever. Loved how they kept it firmly under wraps who was going in it. Hopefully there's no major spoilers beforehand.

Maddie's death was so surprising, something from Final Destination

Hollyoaks and Emmerdale are the two soaps that keep certain spoilers secrets very well

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maddie's death was so surprising, something from Final Destination

Hollyoaks and Emmerdale are the two soaps that keep certain spoilers secrets very well

Whatever happens next I'm loving Mercedes at the moment. Think she's a misread character most of the time. She deserves a bit of happiness at this stage. Hope she doesn't turn her back on this baby and her and Joe get together. This is the making of Mercedes and I wish that the scriptwriters are easy on her for a change.

WTF Mercedes and Lindsey best mates again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I actually cried at the end of the other nights e4 episode when Jo and Freddie found Mercedes in the clinic and she told Jo she was having the baby.......how sad am I??!!

Does Theresa and her missing kids all live with Patrick?

Stephanie Davis (Sinéad)
    has been fired from the show...

Not that I'm going to miss them, but I wonder what they did to deserve getting fired in such a way.

Full story here on Digital Spy

^ I wonder what she did

In other HO news, Sheridan Smith seems to be having a twitter war with ex boyfriend Greg Wood (Trevor), their break up is blamed on his "closeness" to Tamara Wall (Grace)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3155860/Unlucky-love-Sheridan-Smith-hints-split-boyfriend-Greg-Wood-string-cryptic-tweets-idiot-boy.html

Stephanie Davis (Sinéad)
    has been fired from the show...

Not that I'm going to miss them, but I wonder what they did to deserve getting fired in such a way.

Full story here on Digital Spy

Really want to know what they did. Must be serious enough though.

The Twitter account of the sacked star has been suspended too?? The plot thickens!!

Was sacked for turning up to work drunk.

A spokesman from statement read: " *** contract was terminated following warnings for lateness, attendance and after a final incident in which turned up to set unfit to work because of alcohol consumption."

The Twitter account of the sacked star has been suspended too?? The plot thickens!!

As far as I remember their Twitter account constantly gets suspended. This is at least the 3rd time it has happened in the last year or so.

Not too surprised to hear it was because of lateness and showing up drunk. Hollyoaks have pretty strict rules in place for the cast because most of them are so young. Usually if they show up late they get docked pay and if it happens a couple of times within a certain period they get suspended for a few weeks. But I'd say the lateness combined with showing up drunk would've been the final straw in this case. You can't blame them - scheduling filming for a TV show is a pain in the ass even when everyone shows up when they're supposed to...

• Advertisement

Judging by this article the person in question may not have gotten on so well with some of their cast mates either...

Why would their Twitter account be suspended though. Thought that was their personal account?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Judging by this article the person in question may not have gotten on so well with some of their cast mates either...

If you don't get on with James Sutton I would personally assume you're actually kinda alright :P

fr336 wrote: »
    If you don't get on with James Sutton I would personally assume you're actually kinda alright :P

Do explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

je551e wrote: »
    Do explain?

He just comes across as such a pratt.

Why would their Twitter account be suspended though. Thought that was their personal account?

One doesn't have to have anything to do with the other - all you gotta do is break the rules of Twitter and they'll suspend you. Although, I had a quick look and it doesn't look like her account has been suspended again - she hasn't posted in a few days, but still seems to be active.

One doesn't have to have anything to do with the other - all you gotta do is break the rules of Twitter and they'll suspend you. Although, I had a quick look and it doesn't look like her account has been suspended again - she hasn't posted in a few days, but still seems to be active.

Tried looking them up earlier and it said their account was suspended. Wonder how they're going to write them out now.

Tried looking them up earlier and it said their account was suspended. Wonder how they're going to write them out now.

Try looking up the Twitter handle - not seeing anything about it being suspended myself.

Holy f*ck does Esther die

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Announced on SoapSquawk that Jorgie Porter (Theresa) has quit the show.

Pointless character to be honest so no big loss.

Surprised that Stephanie Davis was sacked too. Well not surprised when you read the reasons why but shocked I guess that someone who is clearly so talented would royally feck up her career like that. She'll be known now as completely unprofessional and who would want to hire her now?

Advertisement