Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hate Nico but god help her if Cameron finds out she's going to do anything to harm Peri.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hate Nico but god help her if Cameron finds out she's going to do anything to harm Peri.

All three of these characters have far outstayed too long on the show

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    All three of these characters have far outstayed too long on the show

Well Cameron's cousin is on the way looking for Lockie so it should be interesting to see how that pans out. I hate Nico but it'd tip Sienna over the edge if Nico died. I don't want Sienna to go back to fruitcake status. I kinda wish Dodger would come back to sort Nico out.

Chelsee Healey is joining Hollyoaks and is part of the ever-extending McQueen family, and will arrive in the village alongside her 15-year old twin sons – Prince and Hunter.

Goldie will turn up in the village this autumn in search of her 'posh' and distant relatives Myra, Mercedes and John Paul, who are less than thrilled by her arrival.

"Tough, gobby and absolutely shameless, Goldie will never back down in a fight and she's always game for a good old-fashioned McQueen scam to make some fast cash," a Hollyoaks spokesperson said.

"Goldie's come to Hollyoaks in the hope of mooching off the family she's scarcely had anything to do with. But one thing she cares more about than making easy money is her twins, Prince and Hunter, who she had in her teens.

"She'd go to the ends of the earth for her lads and will defend them like a lioness."

Chelsee said: "I am absolutely thrilled to join Hollyoaks. I've grown up watching it so to be in it is unbelievable. It was an irresistible opportunity, especially to play this character.

"I can't believe I am playing a mum, but the boys are so fantastic to work with and we are all delighted by our new family unit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

oh my, duncan james. :D:)

Lisa Maxwell (The Bill) joins as as the mother of Grace Black

Why can't Marnie just tell the truth and I swear if they put her and Mac together I'll scream.

Dodger aka Danny Mac is doing SCD

Linda Gray will be swapping Dallas for Chester as she gets ready to join the cast of Hollyoaks.

Yes, the Sue Ellen will be gracing our screens again as she takes on the role of Tabitha Maxwell-Brown - Marnie Nightingale's mum.

Making the trip after the death of her husband, Tabby is set to inject a bit of glamour - and drama - into the village.

Linda wasn't playing things down, either, adding: "Hollyoaks viewers are going to love it when Tabby whips up a storm just like Sue Ellen did."

Unlike her character in Dallas (you know, the drunk and unfit mother), Tabby will have a fierce and affectionate bond with daughter Marnie. Although, apparently, she's not a big fan of Marnie's husband, Mac

• Advertisement

Warren Fox's son Joel Dexter is returning to Hollyoaks with a new actor and he has found God during his time away from the village and is now a trainee priest

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Linda Gray will be swapping Dallas for Chester as she gets ready to join the cast of Hollyoaks.

Yes, the Sue Ellen will be gracing our screens again as she takes on the role of Tabitha Maxwell-Brown - Marnie Nightingale's mum.

Making the trip after the death of her husband, Tabby is set to inject a bit of glamour - and drama - into the village.

Linda wasn't playing things down, either, adding: "Hollyoaks viewers are going to love it when Tabby whips up a storm just like Sue Ellen did."

Unlike her character in Dallas (you know, the drunk and unfit mother), Tabby will have a fierce and affectionate bond with daughter Marnie. Although, apparently, she's not a big fan of Marnie's husband, Mac

That is one hell of a casting. Looking forward to seeing her in it.

It is a shame if Ellis Hollins who plays Tom is leaving, great little actor

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

nah Nico will poison him or something to make him stay put so perry can be happy

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    nah Nico will poison him or something to make him stay put so perry can be happy

Nico's end has to be soon

Patrick's body is finally discovered next week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

It will be ridiculous if Maxine goes down for murder because of the hair sample.
    Nico's end has to be soon

Hope it's this week.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    It will be ridiculous if Maxine goes down for murder because of the hair sample.

Hope it's this week.

I think the hair will be from Nico or Sienna not Maxine

How did Patrick's body resurface and Warren know Maxine is preggers :confused:

FFS who else has Nico to kill to be caught, stop covering for her Sienna

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Is Sienna gone fully now? Its seems a bit annoying that the producers seem reluctant to get rid of the Nico character even though her story line is so repetitive.

Not until she probably tries to kil Perry and get caught Christmas story IMO

• Advertisement

Hollyoaks insiders have previously teased that this year's huge autumn stunt due to air at Halloween will partly be linked to the Patrick plot

If that trailer is anything to go by we're in for a treat. Hope Mercedes and Joe get married. Sienna needs to tell the police what Nico has done but they probably won't believe her til it's too late. I always thought James was smarmy and conniving but if Mac treated him like a punch bag growing up I'm not surprised he turned out like that.

Who are the two at 1.20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I love how Ste says he is a good dad in that trailer. He is anything BUT a good dad. He is so self deluded it is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Is Sienna gone fully now? Its seems a bit annoying that the producers seem reluctant to get rid of the Nico character even though her story line is so repetitive.

Marnie is one annoying character , her relationship with her son James is also very weird

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

Did Cameron kill Lockie, I remember he had him locked up in the shed but I thought he let him go. Is it assumed he killed him or do we know for sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

There was a weird scene couple month back with Cameron on a boat and it looked like a body bag and he pushed it into the river..
    No idea if it was actually lockie

Did Cameron kill Lockie, I remember he had him locked up in the shed but I thought he let him go. Is it assumed he killed him or do we know for sure?

Yes Cameron killed him

KKkitty wrote: »
    If that trailer is anything to go by we're in for a treat. Hope Mercedes and Joe get married. Sienna needs to tell the police what Nico has done but they probably won't believe her til it's too late. I always thought James was smarmy and conniving but if Mac treated him like a punch bag growing up I'm not surprised he turned out like that.

Yes I want a happy ending for Joercy too :p shame not many McQueens or Roscoes back for the wedding and is Darren being Joe's half brother now forgotten about

• Advertisement

I am enjoying Jude's return, forgot about pervy Jack with her sister Dawn :p

Advertisement