Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Caught last weeks omni bus and the police women story is a complete joke. I'm sure Grace will cop on at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Caught last weeks omni bus and the police women story is a complete joke. I'm sure Grace will cop on at some point.

Eve could do better than Liam

I thought Joe was some bit smart but no not to cope on to Joanne's behaviour, I thought what happened between her and Louis was common knowledge

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Emotional wreck at the moment and the whole jade thing did not help! absolutely bawling!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Havent watched this soap in about 3 years as its just gone so bad. Is Mercedes STILL in it or has she surely moved on for pastures new??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

The 'oaks is 21 today - yet it still doesn't act like an adult. ;)

And in three days' time one will be able to say that it has lasted longer than that other Channel 4 soap devised by Phil Redmond and set near the Mersey... :eek: :eek: :D

enhanced-19072-1410110062-1.jpg

• Advertisement

Havent watched this soap in about 3 years as its just gone so bad. Is Mercedes STILL in it or has she surely moved on for pastures new??

Yes she is still there

Ayden Callaghan who plays Joe has left so think he could die in the big Halloween stunt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Kassius Nelson better get an award for her portrayal of Jade. She's got a very bright future ahead of her. Is it the end for Sonia though? She has had a lot of storylines since she came in so what could they do with her character next? I spotted Simone wanting to hit the bottle but looking at the time and being annoyed because maybe it was too early in the day. A future alcoholism storyline for her in the future I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Nico is scary!! I hope Peri be ok! Halloween going to be frightful this week in Holloaks be interesting how it all play out! :eek:

• Advertisement

Why is Maxine always helping Sienna and also letting Warren stay in her flat, she should kick them out

Ya its a bit weird now they all friends now? Be interesting if Sienna help/save nico or not?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Nico dead?

If she made it out of that it's stupid. What happens with Joe and Mercedes though.

Who takes Lexi and Joe Jnr now?

I really hope Cameron is caught out soon

Bit surprised what happened with Joe. Hopefully the Osbornes' are safe and ok.

Before I knew Joe was going to be killed off I thought he'd just get sick of Chester and go off to join the twins or Sandy. Mercedes must be jinxed with men. They either die or leave her. When is Joanne going to found out?

Joanne is a fruit cake

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I was so hoping that Joe and Mercedes would live happy ever after :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Joanne is a fruit cake

With a side of nuts!

• Advertisement

Goldie(locks) McQueen sleeping in whose bed and Myra worried she'll ruin their good name :p

The upcoming storylines look good!

Why did Freddie not come to take his daughter and nephew for Sandy and do they not care Darren is missing

Will Lisa become pregnant by Mac?

Why did Freddie not come to take his daughter and nephew for Sandy and do they not care Darren is missing

Will Lisa become pregnant by Mac?

Freddie doesn't feel paternal instincts towards Lexie. I always thought Joanne had something to do with Lisa being taken for the past while. She probably thought Louis and Simone would split up sooner than later so she could get her claws into him. James has been doing nothing but enabling her over the last few weeks too.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Freddie doesn't feel paternal instincts towards Lexie. I always thought Joanne had something to do with Lisa being taken for the past while. She probably thought Louis and Simone would split up sooner than later so she could get her claws into him. James has been doing nothing but enabling her over the last few weeks too.

Freddie could have come up from London to collect the kids for Sandy instead of just letting Ellie take them down there

I feel sorry for Mercedes losing Joe and the kids

So sad to see Mercy so upset and the kids to be taken from her. Hope Celine be ok
    wouldn't like something bad to happen to her! Hope Cameron might get his comeuppance at Christmas!?

doovdela wrote: »
    So sad to see Mercy so upset and the kids to be taken from her. Hope Celine be ok
    wouldn't like something bad to happen to her! Hope Cameron might get his comeuppance at Christmas!?

Looks like Cameron has killed Celine too :(

I wonder what is wrong with Nancy, is it MS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

Can't stand Marnie, a repulsive character who has gotten away with so much. Hopefully she'll get her comeuppance now.

Advertisement