Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Also shocked this thread is so quiet. I love Holly oaks!

Poor Cleo, surprised Nathan was killed off

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

There'll never be a soap with the amount of deaths in Hollyoaks (well the last few years anyway). With all the deaths related to the serial killers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

That was a shocker not expecting it. I've not watched much of it since the weekend on E4 since. Only saw it last night on e4. what happened to him it been on channel 4 last night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

starlit wrote: »
    That was a shocker not expecting it. I've not watched much of it since the weekend on E4 since. Only saw it last night on e4. what happened to him it been on channel 4 last night?

Nathan walked in on Mac and Lisa, Nathan and Mac had a bit of a tussle resulting in Nathan falling out of the window onto the ground below. It's always bad when an actor decides to leave but killing off the character is a bit much.

Mac kills Nathan (he is responsible with Lisa) and beats James so hopefully the brute is caught out soon

Thanks, caught up with it earlier after tonights episode on sky box. So sad and so quick how his character left the show!

Thanks, caught up with it earlier after tonights episode on sky box. So sad and so quick how his character left the show!

Jared Garfield who played Nathan even attended Nathan's funeral scenes so people wouldn't know Nathan was being killed off.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Jared Garfield who played Nathan even attended Nathan's funeral scenes so people wouldn't know Nathan was being killed off.

Yes I thought James was the goner

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes I thought James was the goner

So did I. Lisa is gone off for a bit so it seems like Mac will get away with his part in Nathan's death for a while yet. Hated what he said to James after Nathan died.

He bount to get caught now after Nathan and Cameron. Marine and Lisa have him an alibi for so long!

He bount to get caught now after Nathan and Cameron. Marine and Lisa have him an alibi for so long!

I hope it is soon but Hollyoaks does like to drag out catching villians

Mac deserves his comeuppance, but what about that wagon Marnie? The way she manipulated the situation with Tony and Diane, pretending to be their friend, and manipulating the situation into them losing the restaurant. The way she lied to Ellie about having a serious illness. The way she tried to manipulate Freddie after she slept with him twice, and tried to warn him off Ellie. The way she manipulated Cindy, so that she was made out to be the one who slept with Freddie, and bribed her. The way she manipulated Neeta (Mac was a lot less dislikeable when she was going out Neeta), and helped sabotage things for her. Not to mention various other things. A vile character.

Marnie still loving Mac after him having Alfie with Cindy, lying for years to Alfie about who his real parents were too. Mac started out so nice.

MG_2013 wrote: »
    Mac deserves his comeuppance, but what about that wagon Marnie? The way she manipulated the situation with Tony and Diane, pretending to be their friend, and manipulating the situation into them losing the restaurant. The way she lied to Ellie about having a serious illness. The way she tried to manipulate Freddie after she slept with him twice, and tried to warn him off Ellie. The way she manipulated Cindy, so that she was made out to be the one who slept with Freddie, and bribed her. The way she manipulated Neeta (Mac was a lot less dislikeable when she was going out Neeta), and helped sabotage things for her. Not to mention various other things. A vile character.

Marnie now thinks she is responsible for Nathan's death, Mac is so nasty

Marnie now thinks she is responsible for Nathan's death, Mac is so nasty

Mac is very nasty, but then so is Marnie, they're both toxic, and he had behaved nowhere near as bad when he wasn't with her . Others involved deserve sympathy for his behaviour, but she has behaved horribly, and up until after they got back together she was a far more dislikeable character than him.

MG_2013 wrote: »
    Mac is very nasty, but then so is Marnie, they're both toxic, and he had behaved nowhere near as bad when he wasn't with her . Others involved deserve sympathy for his behaviour, but she has behaved horribly, and up until after they got back together she was a far more dislikeable character than him.

Mac's abuse of James needs to be dealt with, no one believes him, even Nathan died not believing

Mac's abuse of James needs to be dealt with, no one believes him, even Nathan died not believing

Yes it does, although all of Marnie's misdemeanours need to be dealt with as well, this is someone who also told Nathan after the love of his life Rachel died, that she had cheated on Nathan. She's one of those awful characters who deserves sever comeuppance, having had none up until now.. However she'll be back fleecing others and seriously manipulating others, while someone harmless like Neeta will probably go to jail.

• Advertisement

Jennifer Metcalfe is expecting her first baby. Wonder how they'll write Mercedes out this time.

I didn't realise Neeta and Grace were such close mates

I didn't realise Neeta and Grace were such close mates

That did seem like it came out of nowhere.

After John Paul sleeps with Ste, he is taken on an erratic drive by an unsettled James. The pair end up in a clifftop showdown and, as John Paul’s exit scenes play out, does he live or die

I am glad John Paul wasn't killed off

I expected Ste to put up more of a fight for him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I am glad John Paul wasn't killed off

I expected Ste to put up more of a fight for him

Why would he. Ste only cares about himself. Had to laugh at JP slagging off James for being emotionally stunted. Eh the guy has issues that he opened up to with JP who then went behind his back and betrayed him. Not to mention that James made sure that JP rapist stayed behind bars when he was up for parole. If anybody is emotionally stunted it is JP.

John Paul must be one of the most selfish characters ever to be in soap. He didnt deserve a happy ending. The add on at the end with the call from Craig was an insult to long time viewers.

gazzer wrote: »
    Why would he. Ste only cares about himself. Had to laugh at JP slagging off James for being emotionally stunted. Eh the guy has issues that he opened up to with JP who then went behind his back and betrayed him. Not to mention that James made sure that JP rapist stayed behind bars when he was up for parole. If anybody is emotionally stunted it is JP.

John Paul must be one of the most selfish characters ever to be in soap. He didnt deserve a happy ending. The add on at the end with the call from Craig was an insult to long time viewers.

While it was a nice nod to the olden days of Hollyoaks I understand where you're coming from. At least he wasn't killed off. Myra losing another child would have been stupid.

gazzer wrote: »

I agree Ste is selfish both Amy and Harry deserve better but I thought as he loved John Paul he would have made an effort to try to get him to stay

I think the actor James Sutton who played John Paul wasn't happy with how the character was written as a bed hopping cheat

Adam Rickitt joins as Kyle, an ex-boyfriend of Nancy who bumps into her at a support meeting next month.

Like Nancy, Kyle is living with MS – and old feelings between the pair will come back to the surface as they reminisce over the past.

• Advertisement

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/news/a824608/hollyoaks-spoilers-amy-barnes-death-seven-endings/
    So who's in the frame? We've heard that Ste Hay, Ryan Knight, Harry Thompson, James Nightingale, Mercedes McQueen and DS Armstrong will all have flashbacks filmed which "reveal" them as Amy's killer.

There's also a seventh mystery character who'll have a flashback filmed, but we're sworn to secrecy on who this is for now, as revealing their identity would spoil another top-secret storyline coming up.

Advertisement