Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I read that article and found that some viewers spotted the killer was wearing something with black sleeves. Ste wasn't​ wearing anything with black sleeves. The only people that were wearing black sleeves were Mercedes and Ryan. Since Jennifer Metcalfe is expecting it could be a possible way to write Mercedes out of Hollyoaks but I hope not. I don't think Mercedes had enough motive. Maybe Ryan killed Amy to try and frame Ste. Maybe Amy changed her mind about going to America and Ryan snapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Silas could be 7th mystery suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Kieron Richardson make a big mistake on This Morning and
    more less said he killed her and walked off set!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Curveball: Could Leah have done something? Hollyoaks is missing a demonchild since Nico.

Why would Silas have done it? Zoe wasn't at the wedding and Amy didn't seem like she liked her all that much. Could be Zoe either. After tonight's e4 episode I've crossed off Ste, James and Mercedes from my list of suspects for now anyway.

• Advertisement

Curveball: Could Leah have done something? Hollyoaks is missing a demonchild since Nico.

Not another Bobby Beale storyline, I like Leah, great little actress

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Not another Bobby Beale storyline, I like Leah, great little actress

I don't want it to be Leah either. Harry was with James around the time of the murder, it looks like Ste was out in the woods trying to ring his dealer. Mercedes was going to get her phone back from James's house and saw a shadowy figure at Amy's flat. Scott was in the McQueens totting up how much he'd make from the robbery probably. Apart from this other mysterious suspect the only person that we don't have conclusive proof of their whereabouts is Ryan. He left but could have come back and killed Amy.

I still don't think it was really Ste :o there will be a twist

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

I hope theirs a twist otherwise bringing in that 7th suspect was a load of bull

This is me speculating but
    did Amy see the copper stalking Leela and he finished her off

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This is me speculating but
    did Amy see the copper stalking Leela and he finished her off

Since he's stalking Leela anything is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

I hope it's the copper, although it would have been better if it was Ryan. DC Armstrong, Ryan and his uncle are all bent and are the most bent group of coppers in the history of soaps.

Who gets Leah and Lucas, I assume Mike, Amy's dad would take them

MG_2013 wrote: »
    I hope it's the copper, although it would have been better if it was Ryan. DC Armstrong, Ryan and his uncle are all bent and are the most bent group of coppers in the history of soaps.

Ryan was leaving for a new job but now staying and back working already, wish he had gone :rolleyes: is any copper not bent in Hollyoaks, was Will's dad the only good one?

No way is that kid Adam's he is probably belong to Jesse or Liam, poor Maxine never has good luck and little Minnie suffering again hope she pulls through

Kim is as bats crazy as killer sister Lindsey

Is that it for Liam?

Nancy's ex is gay and all her lies :p

Another McQueen murdered :rolleyes: the actor who plays Freddie is leaving

MG_2013 wrote: »

I hope it was not James

I think Ryan's secret will involve prostitutes again as didn't Ste and Warren follow him before with one

Please let that be the end of Kim who surely should have had more serious injuries from the fall

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ryan and James are hiding something I don't think Ste did it though its too obvious. It could be the Mother? Ryan was talking to someone with 'K' in the name so thinking it could be the mother is she not Kathy? Or has she a 'C' in the name. He could be having an affair with someone else?
    James is a bit weird he on Stes' side and then he isn't?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Why has Nancy started wearing silly hats all the time?

Maxine gets her happy ending, Darcy seems a complete copy of Clare Devine

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

Is there a new actor playing Shane?

Yes but still looks around same age as twin sons

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Yeah hes a new actor

Holly is such an idiot. Why is she taking Nick back? Poor Courtney. I just hope they give her a happy ending with her pregnancy. Goldie is pregnant in real life so I wonder if now she knows Warren has something to do with Bart being gone will he find out and do away with her.

Why has Nancy started wearing silly hats all the time?

I wonder is it because of her new hair colour

Cleo will never be happy :( Warren hit a priest his son :eek: I like the kinder scenes with Warren, how he is with Ste and Cleo, hate the murdering bully hardman act plus he is awful with Sienna

Please say Ryan is leaving soon, Duncan cannot act

Gary Lucey is returning as Luke Morgan (he was Mandy's boyfriend who was raped) she also returning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

God last nights with Scott was heartbreaking
    I have to say hollyoaks really do tough storylines well.

Advertisement