Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Diane showed more compassion and support to a rapist than to poor Scott

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I find it really really hard to find any sympathy for Scott. They picked the wrong character for this storyline.

Since he came into the show he:

Helped Kidnap a child
    Poisoned Diane
    Burnt down the restaurant
    Took part in Credit Card fraud.

He is a very very unlikeable character. Darren would have been a perfect choice for this storyline I feel

Why does Marnie or James not tell Alfie and Ellie about Lisa and Mac?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

In the opening credits where it shows all the actors, who is the guy that comes after Teagan and before Darcy, he's hitting one of those strongmen machines where you have to hit it hard enough to ring the bell. Anyone know who he is? I've never seen him in the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

In the opening credits where it shows all the actors, who is the guy that comes after Teagan and before Darcy, he's hitting one of those strongmen machines where you have to hit it hard enough to ring the bell. Anyone know who he is? I've never seen him in the show.

It's Jesse Donavon, Grace's brother.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's Jesse Donavon, Grace's brother.

OMG you're right, I watched it last night and although I wouldn't have recognised him, it was him alright, I think his hair is different, that's why I didn't recognise him :-) Thanks Kkkitty!

Cleo trying it on again with Joel's dad Warren :eek:

Mercedes and Goldie's exit was pathetic, Mercedes told no one about Ryan and really Goldie leaving her boys while ex Shane still around :rolleyes: Bobby has been with Carl since he was born so why should he and Mitzeee who must be a couple legally adopt him

I was hoping Adam wasn't Toby's dad, for Maxine!
    Also are we ever going to find out who killed Amy??

Armstrong was stalking Amy too, he could be her killer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Is Warren planning on taking the twins off Sienna?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I was hoping Adam wasn't Toby's dad, for Maxine!
    Also are we ever going to find out who killed Amy??

I think there is still a high percentile chance his Brother is the Dad.

James really wants Ste in jail

The Ibiza episodes were sh*te and I think Neeta is too good for both Mac and Hunter

Jennifer Metcalfe (Mercedes McQueen) welcomed the arrival of her first child with former Geordie Shore star Greg Lake in June named Daye Colmic Lake

Sienna and Kim lying and living together, what a mad as a box of frogs team

OMG
    so was it really Harry who killed Amy
    :eek:

I'm not convinced about Harry, when it showed the flashback it looked like Amy was moving after she fell so I think someone came in after Harry and finished her off. Not sure who though :confused: ......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The actor who plays Harry is sooooo bad at acting. Attrocious stuff.

I'm not convinced about Harry, when it showed the flashback it looked like Amy was moving after she fell so I think someone came in after Harry and finished her off. Not sure who though :confused: ......

Whose left, only James or Ryan?

Lucas heard someone argue with Amy, he would know Harry's voice as Ste's boyfriend who was always around :confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Channel 4 viewer....

Noooo.not warren..I said last time he came back that if he left again id stop watching :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Channel 4 viewer....

Noooo.not warren..I said last time he came back that if he left again id stop watching :(

Phew!

Poor Grace losing everyone, Adam is an idiot

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Grace losing everyone, Adam is an idiot

Poor Maxine, didn't see that coming... Hope she fleeces him

I am guessing Mac is going be killed or attacked, how predictable, no interest in Neeta/Prince "love" story, zero chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

My prediction on the Neeta/Mac/Hunter storyline:

Neeta will go through another few months of abuse from Mac and will end up confessing all to the police about her relationship with Hunter just to get away from him, and she will say so to him bitterly during a visit in prison. Mac will go off the deep end, lash out at Hunter, again, and over the course of an episode Mac will end up dead in similar fashion to Amy, cue a big who-dunnit storyline. They do love those on 'oaks!

And I reckon it's going to be either James (maybe too obvious) or Scott (because of how Mac treated him on the day he attempted suicide) who-dunnit.

James abuse by Mac was to be revisited

I also want Mac's affair with Lisa to come out, why is Marnie, Lisa and James protecting Mac covering it up

Looks like Mac was connected to Malik's family father too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Haven't watched HO properly for a good few years now (well out of the age range at this point in all fairness) but my word was it really this bad before? I mean, even at its worst? It seems to revel in how awful it is now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

fr336 wrote: »
    Haven't watched HO properly for a good few years now (well out of the age range at this point in all fairness) but my word was it really this bad before? I mean, even at its worst? It seems to revel in how awful it is now!

It’s so bad at the moment I’ve started deleting it

Advertisement