Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That being said it was interesting to see Sinead's emotions. That face was a mix of relief for the end of her torment, shock, and grief for the man she loved. Will be interesting to see where they go with this. I hope it's not going to be forgotten about in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,215 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That being said it was interesting to see Sinead's emotions. That face was a mix of relief for the end of her torment, shock, and grief for the man she loved. Will be interesting to see where they go with this. I hope it's not going to be forgotten about in a couple of weeks.

She will be in the sack with Sami before the week ends :P

I hate how they revert back to type for the likes of Mercedes and Sinead, bed anyone, I'd prefer Sinead concentrate on Hannah and being a nurse and stay single for a while, build friendships with Sienna, Nancy and Liberty

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I think Sinead played her part really well, people dont always realise how hard an abusive relationship is even when its over. They could drag this storyline out for a long time in various different ways.

Liberty's song at Maxine's living funeral :D it was savage

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liberty's song at Maxine's living funeral :D it was savage

ha ha

How much longer can this Maxine thing really go on for?!

• Advertisement

JustMe,K wrote: »
    ha ha

How much longer can this Maxine thing really go on for?!

I've heard that it's going to go on until Christmas :(

Seriously?! Its so mind numbing.

Maxine has to come clean to help Damon now, Sienna will surely

Maxine has to come clean to help Damon now, Sienna will surely

IRL no one would believe he wasn't in on it, so technically he's committed fraud

JustMe,K wrote: »
    IRL no one would believe he wasn't in on it, so technically he's committed fraud

Exactly, regardless of whether Maxine was really ill or not, wasn't the money raised for her 'treatment'? He's spending it on lavish weddings and holidays.

• Advertisement

Exactly, regardless of whether Maxine was really ill or not, wasn't the money raised for her 'treatment'? He's spending it on lavish weddings and holidays.

Holidays that she is giving away so she can continue her lies :pac::pac:

I cant wait for Grace to make a proper play for Sylver

Did Brody call the police on Damon?

OMG no way is Tony dead

As predicted
    Mercedes is pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Seems to be especially with the montage

I was shocked. Little emosh tbh. Him and Darren are probably my faves

Rfrip wrote: »
    Seems to be especially with the montage

I was shocked. Little emosh tbh. Him and Darren are probably my faves

The show have cast Joe McGann as Tony's dad so I don't think he is dead

Mercedes at the clinic with Brooke was good, more of that Mercedes

I hope her baby is belong to Sylver probably likely Liam's

I think Finn will try to be redeemed by saving Sinead, Sami or Hannah from a racist attack at their engagement, yes Sinead and Sami get engaged already

Well, last nights episode on E4 was hardly unexpected! Wonder what is going to happen next to the racist idiots

I wonder is Ste going to try to save Yaz, mirroring what the mum tried to do for Regan, beginning his 'redemption'.

I wonder is Ste going to try to save Yaz, mirroring what the mum tried to do for Regan, beginning his 'redemption'.

Cant see it tbh. Bets on Stuart doing a disappearing act now?!

• Advertisement

I want Ste in jail

Ste forgets he pushed Tegan to save Harry so he also did not save her :mad:

I wonder who will knock Liberty up, Damon, Brody or Sylver?

Has the racists storyline ended, what happened, they free or in prison :confused:

I am glad Harry's body has been found, poor Tony and James
    James contemplates suicide
    :(

Has the racists storyline ended, what happened, they free or in prison :confused:

I am glad Harry's body has been found, poor Tony and James
    James contemplates suicide
    :(

Re the racism storyline. It's still going. Stuart put the blame on one of the guys in the group and he accepted and is in prison for 20 years. Ste has seen the light after the explosion but he is being blackmailed by Stuart that if he ever tries to leave or go to the police etc he'll tell the police he was involved with the bomb too and he will end up in prison like the other guy. He's keeping in touch with Jed (the guy he beat up) who is trying to help him in the background.

So more to come apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd say a lot of the storylines that have been dragging on for a bit too long (Breda revealed as the serial killer, people finding out about Mercedes and Liam's affair) will come to a head this month as October is always full of lots of action. Hopefully anyway, because I just find myself zoning out whenever that stuff is going on. Breda is a waste of space character, so the sooner she's gone the better - she's the only character I absolutely can't stand.

The racism story is really good, enjoying the stuff with Scott and Mitchell, and looking forward to the return of John Paul and seeing how everything plays out with Finn.

Breda's comeuppance is in January as Hollyoaks Later is back

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Breda's comeuppance is in January as Hollyoaks Later is back

Ugh, that long? Surely they won't keep Tony locked up all that time...

The big winner at the Inside Soap awards

Who shoots Mercedes McQueen?
    Bryan Kirkwood previously told Digital Spy that Mercedes storyline will air in the fallout from this year's October stunt.

"So it's a really huge October, as all of those terrible decisions that Mercedes has been making all year lead to people finally wanting payback," explained Kirkwood.

"It's a whodunit. It will play out for a couple of months, keeping the audience guessing. Some of our most popular characters are in that line-up."

• Advertisement

The Breda/Tony thing has gone on too long - he needs to escape! I thought Goldie was going to figure it out, then realised it was Goldie...

Advertisement