Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas Scouts

Options
  • 18-05-2009 11:41am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi ,

Does any one have the contact details for the Scouts in Nass, I have emailed and left a message with Scouting Ireland .

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭jazzie

I got this from Scouting Ireland last year - so not sure if its still right but its worth a try.

The Group Leader for 4th Kildare Naas is Jo Coy and her home no. is 045-866400

Rgs

Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ShannanMc1

heyy..i left scouts in naas a couple of years ago......yeah jo coy is still scouting leader head in naas ,am not too sure on what age you are so. but if you are looking for someone around 7yrs old....beavers useualy ends at around 8.30ish-9ish and scouts useualy ends around 9.30ish obviously on diffrent days (Am not sure about cubs or venture scouts) but usuealy when every 1 is leaving if u arrive and say you will like to put your name down for them they are very helpful
    hope this heps
    shannan
    xxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Welcome to boards.ie :)

Please don't dig up threads from two years ago however!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement