Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECDL Query

Options
  • 18-05-2009 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Have an urgent query. I'm applying for a course and need to include all certificates of qualification.

I did my ECDL back in 1999 and now after searching up and down the house, can't find the certificate!

How do I go about trying to get another copy of the certificate.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Hi guys,

Have an urgent query. I'm applying for a course and need to include all certificates of qualification.

I did my ECDL back in 1999 and now after searching up and down the house, can't find the certificate!

How do I go about trying to get another copy of the certificate.

Thanks

Contact the company or institution that you did the course/cert with they should have records.

They may charge a fee though to replace it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

You should also be registered with ECDL themselves, they used to be in Blackrock college, not sure if they are still there!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bof

The Irish Computer Society look after all the ECDL stuff now

www.ics-skills.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

contact ICS in mount st crescent 016447820. License reprint will incur a fee. You may have to contact the ECDL test centre that you were dealing with. Reprints can take up to 2 weeks.

Advertisement