Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will win the League of Ireland 1st division.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

CiaranC wrote: »
    I reckon theyve picked up some refugees from the goon show in Phibsboro.

They do, most of the Boez Skoolies go to the SantrySiro when Boez are playing away and Torpedo are at home.

Also, if there are still any people banned from Dalymount, they go to the franchise instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Des wrote: »
    Also, if there are still any people banned from Dalymount, they go to the franchise instead.

And Tallaght, occasionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

I did mean div 1. Sorry about confusion.
    Just would have thought people would have known i was talking about division 1 considering its a thread about division 1
    The crowds are up due to the promotions the club are doing this year. Plenty more families are at the games than before. Parents and their kids. It has a very good family feel to it at the moment. I know this because im at every home game. You lads can speculate all you want about bohs fans coming to our games and what ever else keeps you happy but the fact is the majority are new fans to our club and the league. I kid you not. Whether you choose to believe me or not matters not, the fact still remains.

Even at that, Shels have a bigger crowd, a bigger crowd home and away in most cases, than every other team in the Division.:rolleyes:

That is why i said we have the second or third highest attendance. (even if the shels crowd is excluded from our game with yous).
    DSB wrote: »
    Take the Shels game out and their average is 623.

Which is the second or third highest in the DIVISION THAT IS THE 1ST(just for you zebra;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

It was funny when Fingals 10 fans came to Tolka and decided they were going to hate Shels cos we're their closest team!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Quint wrote: »
    It was funny when Fingals 10 fans came to Tolka and decided they were going to hate Shels cos we're their closest team!

Since Shels were the loudest and most outspoken on the issue of franchises it was a natural reaction.

Who's going to win it? Wouldn't trust Fingal the way they are playing. Same goes for Shels. I'm in the school of UCD not lasting the season (too many saying that so by sods law the opposite will probably happen). Waterford havn't been great either but i prefer them over the other three. I'll wait until half way through to decide. I will predict that it won't be a simple four team domination.

Well that was a lesson from waterford to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

That was a lesson from Wexford to us, in how to absolutely dominate a game, but lose anyway.

That was a lesson from Wexford to us, in how to absolutely dominate a game, but lose anyway.

How did the game go. Heard yous got 2 goals in a minute. Where Wexford that good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Only all under 16s not with an adult, anyone in stone island gear and anyone associating with anyone in stone island gear. Its gone beyond a joke at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

bohsman wrote: »
    anyone in stone island gear.

Perfectly reasonable reason for banning somebody. :pac:

How did the game go. Heard yous got 2 goals in a minute. Where Wexford that good.

Wexford were fantastic, we were kinda average, but this knack we have of knuckling down and getting the 3 points is absolutely excellent. Hopefully we can do the same at home to Monaghan, and then I think we'll beat Waterford again at Tolka.

Wexford were fantastic, we were kinda average, but this knack we have of knuckling down and getting the 3 points is absolutely excellent. Hopefully we can do the same at home to Monaghan, and then I think we'll beat Waterford again at Tolka.

Not a bad knack to have.

Waterford where excellent against us. They really look like a team who played for each other. It will be a very difficult game for yous. (i hope:o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Yeah we where horrid in the first half again. Wexford are a useful side maybe an outside bet for a playoff spot who knows.

"You can shove your fu*kin winebar up your arse":P

Not a bad knack to have.

Waterford where excellent against us. They really look like a team who played for each other. It will be a very difficult game for yous. (i hope:o)

Did you not say before you were more worried about them than us? Or was that someone else?

Did you not say before you were more worried about them than us? Or was that someone else?

Not me.
    You have got to stop arguing with so many people. Its why your finding it hard to keep track:)

• Advertisement

Well that round of results has shaken things up again. Starting to feel a little like last season.

Advertisement