Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past exam results

Options
  • 18-05-2009 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭

Strange question, I know, but has anyone any idea if it's possible to delve into the depths of dit.ie and retrieve past exam results? I'm curious as today I decided to have a gawk at how I did last year and modularisation.dit.ie & the usual outlets are down for the new exams.

I've emailed the office but no reply yet (siesta time I guess)...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

You probably can once modularisation is back up after the exams, can't remember for definate though.

The exams office charge about 15 euro for reprints of transcripts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

You'll be able to view all current and past exam results through modularisation.dit.ie. You will have to wait until your current exam results are posted up though, since they disable the modularisation site until the module boards have sat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Pretty sure you can get a full transcript of your exam results for free from the exam office, i think it takes about a day for them to get it together though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Thanks for the help here guys. I'm only curious as to what I did last year. Not too concerned so going out of my way/paying isn't worth it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

trying to get answers from the dit administration is like punching yourself in the face repeatedly until you pass out only slightly more painful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement