Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Summer Gamerscore Challenge

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I got pissed off with ME last night. Was on Pinnacle Station, had 11 out of the 12 challenges done in first place, and it froze. It was a while since I had played ME so when I remember that it doesn't autosave, I realised I've have to spend another hour doing it so (power off/bed).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Congrats Chris. Mad overall score. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

chrislad wrote: »
    I got pissed off with ME last night. Was on Pinnacle Station, had 11 out of the 12 challenges done in first place, and it froze. It was a while since I had played ME so when I remember that it doesn't autosave, I realised I've have to spend another hour doing it so (power off/bed).

Oh that would sicken me, especially since that DLC for ME was a huge let down imo. It wasn't worth the wait.

So was the Star Wars one, that took about 10 mins to clear, it was very bad.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Oh that would sicken me, especially since that DLC for ME was a huge let down imo. It wasn't worth the wait.

So was the Star Wars one, that took about 10 mins to clear, it was very bad.

Can't say that I was enjoying the DLC but I'm getting my guy to level 60, so I was grinding through it. The Star Wars DLC was a fan jerk off. Took me all of 10 mins too, but I needed for for my 100% completion on it, dagnabit!

'Oooo. It's Boba Fett and Obi-Wan!!!!'

How long has it taken ya to get to level 60?

I am at 59 now....on my 3rd playthrough, its a class game!!!

Well Done on winning the challenge by the way, was never gonna beat ya after that start, but trying to come 2nd was enough of a challenge.

• Advertisement

On 57, just after getting Spectre on my 3rd playthrough.

On 57, just after getting Spectre on my 3rd playthrough.

Race ya to 60 so:D Only messing.

I have 60hrs played on that game, roll on ME2, this playthrough will be my last, and will be my proper save for ME2.

I've done 2 and a bit playthroughs with Jack John Shepard. Once I get to 60 with him, I might do one more with a whole new character. Roll on ME2 is right though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Well, I still consider my overall 5th place to be good seeing as I didn't use any "cheap" games :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Oh my god, that would melt my head! By far one of the most glitched up games ever, but also maybe even one of the best ? I do hope they fix it in ME2

Sad to see I missed the challenge. maybe next time!

• Advertisement

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Chris I see you have full points in Star Wars. Is the game good yeah? I picked that up as well this week but haven't tried it or seen the gameplay yet. Just looked good from the box :P

It depends really on how much you like Star Wars! Most reviews give it about 6/10 but you can add an extra 3 points if you're a fan. Great story, graphics, and scenarios, with average gameplay and a few clipping issues, but overall, despite the lacklustre DLC, I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Congrats to wanosd for having the glorious honour of winning the inaugural Summer Gamerscore Challenge! I'll recheck and update the scores that TheChrisD posted before the end of the day. I'm looking forward to the next one! Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Grand. I know I finished Bully in the break between July and August, but was that 400 points worth to overtake Corcaigh and claim 7th and entry into the Uefa Cup? It's squeeky bum time! Also congrats to the champ Wanosd and all those others ahead of me: The Batman IRL, limerickred, lamposts, TheChrisD, AdMMM and possible Corcaigh. :D

Advertisement