Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bosses niece

Options
  • 18-05-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

my bosses niece just started working with me last week and she is a nice girl but shes not pulling her weight at all and im left to do her work, now, we all lost our bonuses with paycuts last month and shes told me she is still getting her bonus, she just leaves her work on my desk, not even asking if i mind doing it or a call comes in and she just transfers it to me, what am i going to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

my bosses niece just started working with me last week and she is a nice girl but shes not pulling her weight at all and im left to do her work, now, we all lost our bonuses with paycuts last month and shes told me she is still getting her bonus, she just leaves her work on my desk, not even asking if i mind doing it or a call comes in and she just transfers it to me, what am i going to do?

You could leave her work back on her desk, not even asking her if she'd mind doing her own work. I'm sure she would get the message.

Re the phone calls, I presume that you would have to speak to customers/clients.

She is only in the job a week, would she have enough knowledge to speak to people?, if she has maybe the calls you pick up could be transferred to her.

Advertisement