Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Light Failure Athlone

Options
  • 18-05-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Regarding the trafiic lights at Dunnes Store/Mary's discount store, you'd think they'd have the traffice lights fixed by now. Did I read somewhere that they have to source a part from the UK!?? I've never seen traffic lights out of actions for so long, it's a bit of a joke as its an important junction especially for pedestrians trying to cross

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

Yep, front page news in the Westmeath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

if it was that big a worry to them, you'd think they'd have a garda directing traffic during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

they're back up and running today. Although I think the timing is off. Only saw them on the way back into work, but I swear they were green for about 20 seconds then back to red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

20 seconds woudl be about right , the ones outside talbot avenue stay green for about 5 seconds at most sometimes.

Advertisement